What America gave the world.

oh, how could i ferggget..>>>>

maybe that should be our whole immigration policy.......you don't know who the 'man in black' is, GTFO......

~S~

Isn't that always america's solution as the world's premier incarceration nation?

when they're dancin', i really don't care HB

~S~

Is this something anyone doesn't already know about you shoog? What I find hilarious is that the US has now made a business of locking up its own citizens with stocks traded on Wall Street, and the befuddled cheer it on. And you know how capitalism is, it must always expand and grow to infinity, so it will, not to worry. Another curious aspect of american capitalism is that it always yearns and lobbies for public funding, as this enterprise has and does.

Funny story. This stuff was pilot programmed in TN when GEO was still the disgraced CCA and now senator Lamar Alexander was governor of the state. Turns out Gov Lamar and his sweet wife Honey Alexander had stock in CCA at the time.

Now that my friends is capitalism in america. Fweedumb.

Last edited:
Billionaires Lamar and Bunker Hunt tried to corner the silver market but failed miserably. Blind Greed is the title of the book and I recommend reading it.

[MEDI[/MEDIA]

maybe that should be our whole immigration policy.......you don't know who the 'man in black' is, GTFO......

~S~

Isn't that always america's solution as the world's premier incarceration nation?

~S~

Is this something anyone doesn't already know about you shoog? What I find hilarious is that the US has now made a business of locking up its own citizens with stocks trade on Wall Street, and the befuddled cheer it on. And you know how capitalism is, it must always expand and grow to infinity, so it will, not to worry. Another curious aspect of american capitalism is that it always yearns and lobbies for public funding, as this enterprise has and does.

Funny story. This stuff was pilot programmed in TN when GEO was still the disgraced CCA and now senator Lamar Alexander was governor of the state. Turns out Gov Lamar and his sweet wife Honey Alexander had stock in CCA at the time.

moving on>>>>>

listen to it HB

~S~

[MEDI[/MEDIA]

~S~

~S~

Is this something anyone doesn't already know about you shoog? What I find hilarious is that the US has now made a business of locking up its own citizens with stocks trade on Wall Street, and the befuddled cheer it on. And you know how capitalism is, it must always expand and grow to infinity, so it will, not to worry. Another curious aspect of american capitalism is that it always yearns and lobbies for public funding, as this enterprise has and does.

moving on>>>>>

listen to it HB

~S~

Already well acquainted with Johnny Cash, but thanks for your consideration.

[MEDI[/MEDIA]

~S~

~S~

moving on>>>>>

listen to it HB

~S~

Your welcome

Subjugation insidiously permeats our culture HB

music allows me to laugh with the sinners

i've done my time with the saints

no skin bro

~S~

~S~

moving on>>>>>

listen to it HB

~S~

Your welcome

Subjugation insidiously permeats our culture HB

music allows me to laugh with the sinners

i've done my time with the saints

no skin bro

~S~

Well it can be a tad confusing when we do not have the same legal system for all, but is rather dependent upon one’s position in society.
And one’s colour and the existence of absurd laws that punish victimless ‘crimes’.

...while the police are able to murder unarmed non-threatening citizens of colour (primarily "them" thus far) in the streets, on the job, and even in their own homes with impunity. This is the stuff of empires in decline; the militarism built to expand the empire abroad at its outer reaches always come back to bear at home as the empire collapses.

Well it can be a tad confusing when we do not have the same legal system for all, but is rather dependent upon one’s position in society.
And one’s colour and the existence of absurd laws that punish victimless ‘crimes’.

...while the police are able to murder unarmed non-threatening citizens of colour (primarily "them" thus far) in the streets, on the job, and even in their own homes with impunity. This is the stuff of empires in decline; the militarism built to expand the empire abroad at its outer reaches always come back to bear at home as the empire collapses.
True but America has the added disadvantage of suffering the delusion it’s a democracy even while a juvenile lunatic in the White House runs amok with powers no truly democratic nation would allow.

True but America has the added disadvantage of suffering the delusion it’s a democracy even while a juvenile lunatic in the White House runs amok with powers no truly democratic nation would allow.

American has never been anything but an illusion on many fronts, being democratic chief among them.

What America gave to England is lots of little kids with muscles and straight teeth to improve the gene pool ... and Hershey bars.

warbrides.jpg

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back