What a hate filled man...who's supposedly a Christian.

CaptHacker

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
When, exactly, did Christianity become the religion of flat out HATE?

After viewing some of Santorum's statements on numerous channels, all I can ask myself is "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?" He seems to be the most hate filled person I've ever seen running for president in my life, and yet he's apparently outpacing Romney and everyone else.

Is he trying to sell us on his own vision of the world, or does he have contempt for everyone that disagrees with him? There's a way to do things right, and there's a way to do things wrong. IMHO the guy does EVERYTHING wrong. I don't think I've ever been so unimpressed in my entire life by a politician. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this guy.

Isn't Christianity SUPPOSED to be the religion of tolerance, forgiving, and understanding? Whatever happened to that?

The one thing that I've figured out in life is that many CLAIM to be religious, because it allows them excuses to get away with whatever they want to get away with for whatever reasons. Perhaps they can con other radical and/or Tea Party Republicans into believing that God is some hate filled, vengeance filled entity, but with respect to the creator of the universe, I suspect he isn't buying it.

....call it a hunch!

God HATES seeing his little children killed by the millions every years for nothing. Seriously, even a tolerant god hates it and "if theres a hell" they will go there for murdering his babies. If there ever was a reason to send someone here is the reason. He isn't likely to look at gays very favorably either, but not even on the same level as infanticide.

If theres a God you better think long and hard.

Personally, I'd much rather have newt as he is a much broader thinker and doesn't want to force big old government up our asses. Santorum is a big government social conservative.

Last edited:

After viewing some of Santorum's statements on numerous channels, all I can ask myself is "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?" He seems to be the most hate filled person I've ever seen running for president in my life, and yet he's apparently outpacing Romney and everyone else.

Is he trying to sell us on his own vision of the world, or does he have contempt for everyone that disagrees with him? There's a way to do things right, and there's a way to do things wrong. IMHO the guy does EVERYTHING wrong. I don't think I've ever been so unimpressed in my entire life by a politician. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this guy.

Isn't Christianity SUPPOSED to be the religion of tolerance, forgiving, and understanding? Whatever happened to that?

The one thing that I've figured out in life is that many CLAIM to be religious, because it allows them excuses to get away with whatever they want to get away with for whatever reasons. Perhaps they can con other radical and/or Tea Party Republicans into believing that God is some hate filled, vengeance filled entity, but with respect to the creator of the universe, I suspect he isn't buying it.

....call it a hunch!

What you're seeing is the true neo-cons finally getting out and voting.

....call it a hunch!

You're an idiot... and that's more than a hunch.

....call it a hunch!

"It seems...." (the first words of the sentence you highlight from the OP).... it seems that maybe people should question their chosen media source's spin.

That's logic.

And, calling everyone that disagrees with y'all 'radical' or 'extremist' or whatever is fucking moronic.

Ignorance is a bad thing.

God HATES seeing his little children killed by the millions every years for nothing. Seriously, even a tolerant god hates it and "if theres a hell" they will go there for murdering his babies. If there ever was a reason to send someone there this is the reason. He isn't likely to look at gays very favorably either, but not even on the same level as infanticide.

Personally, I'd much rather have newt as he is a much broader thinker and doesn't want to force big old government up our asses. Santorum is a big government social conservative.

So do you favor "big gubmint" forcing itself in the private lives and decisions between doctors and patients via abortion?

Or do you mean what you say when you posted "I'd much rather have newt as he is a much broader thinker and doesn't want to force big old government up our asses"?

You really can't have it both ways.

....call it a hunch!

I bet you didn't know that the neocnservative philosophy has little to do with religion.

....call it a hunch!

"It seems...." (the first words of the sentence you highlight from the OP).... it seems that maybe people should question their chosen media source's spin.

That's logic.

And, calling everyone that disagrees with y'all 'radical' or 'extremist' or whatever is fucking moronic.

Who called anyone "extremist" or "radical"? :eusa_eh:

God HATES seeing his little children killed by the millions every years for nothing. Seriously, even a tolerant god hates it and "if theres a hell" they will go there for murdering his babies. If there ever was a reason to send someone there this is the reason. He isn't likely to look at gays very favorably either, but not even on the same level as infanticide.

So do you favor "big gubmint" forcing itself in the private lives and decisions between doctors and patients via abortion?

Or do you mean what you say when you posted "I'd much rather have newt as he is a much broader thinker and doesn't want to force big old government up our asses"?

1# Should go back to the states like 90 percent of everything that is federally unconsitutional, 2# if you believe in god you shouldn't even consider it as a option.

That's logic.

Who called anyone "extremist" or "radical"? :eusa_eh:

You did.

....call it a hunch!

I bet you didn't know that the neocnservative philosophy has little to do with religion.

Christian Rightists and Neocons: A 25-Year Alliance

....call it a hunch!

That's logic.

or maybe santorum is a nutter living in the stone age and should be called what he is? i don't think he's "hate filled"... i just think he's a wacko.

good advice though about not calling people who disagree with you radicals and extremists. perhaps you need to remind yourself of that perioidically, chica.

1# Should go back to the states like 90 percent of everything that is federally unconsitutional, 2# if you believe in god you shouldn't even consider it as a option.

About #2......show me where the Bible uses the word abortion.

You would think that the way some supposed Christians use it as a litmus test that Jesus would have said more about it, right?

Yet, the neoconservative philosophy has little to do with religion.

The US is allied with Israel and I bet you think that proves all Americans are Jews.

Nope. I just showed the connection. And CG was trying to put words in my mouth.
Oh, there is a connection, but when you call Santorum and Matthew neocons, they are not. They are religious righties, for sure.

I don't find this all-that-surprising, at all. He's operating true-to-form.....being the spastic, little freak he is.

Much like Lil' Dumbya, he's got the bad habit of feeling the need to expand on everything he says......no matter how senseless his premise might have been....leaving most people scratching their heads.

As time goes by, he'll appear (more-and-more) as a Mitt Romney type (i.e. a fish-out-of-water)....after a 3-day meth-marathon; clueless, and totally outta-control.

Watch Santorum. He'll display increasing-nervousness....his eyes will start darting-around, faster-and-faster....his voice will raise several decibels/octaves....and, he'll remind you more-and-more of a child who's been busted, for something, and is trying to lie his way out-of-it.

I can't believe I'm the only Pennsylvanian who recognizes him as the neighborhood-weenie....who's (once-again) cranking-up his "I'll show them, NOW!" attempt at relevancy. :eusa_hand:

One wouldn't have to even venture outside of this venue to observe the hatred and vulgarity regularly vomited by people who profess to be Christians. There are many who only claim such faith, spew their filth, and then act as if their religion provides them with some kind of ecclesiastical White-Out™ that makes their filth acceptable or somehow "forgiven", so it's "okay". What a racket. Man up and take even a morsel of personal responsibility for your lubricity, fer cryin' out loud.

And that's just the light stuff. This doesn't even begin to address the far worse sins of Christianity and worldwide organized religion in general, the millions or tens of millions or hundreds of millions of innocents who have been slaughtered in wars perpetrated by violent psychopaths who have determined that "my god is better than your god." Holy crap, no pun intended, what a disgrace. What a sham.

It makes it a little tough to take the whole thing terribly seriously, but it does serve as an effective warning beacon to stand to post and not allow these people too much influence over your daily life. Give 'em a wide berth, as it were. Many of them do not appear to be particularly stable.

Last edited:

no it really shouldn't and it's really not.

i know racist idiots think that, though. states don't get to provide fewer rights than the federal government. try learning something other than race baiting.

Forum List

Back