WH ClaimedTrump Had A Day Full Of Meetings But The Truth Emerges With A Swamp Selfie

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-482354702.jpg

Another round on U.S. taxpayers

Donald Trump and White House staffers claimed Trump was having a weekend full of meetings at their not-racist-at-all “Southern White House”—better known as Mar-A-Lago, Donald Trump’s cash cow private club. On Saturday, the White House noted he was headed to meetings at another private club, the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. It would be his 10th time at a Trump-branded golf course in only 8 (long, long) weeks as president. Probably a total coincidence he only plays at clubs he owns, right? Anyway, the White House staff insisted he was there for meetings and calls.

White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie

Last edited:

Donald Trump and White House staffers claimed Trump was having a weekend full of meetings at their not-racist-at-all “Southern White House”—better known as Mar-A-Lago, Donald Trump’s cash cow private club. On Saturday, the White House noted he was headed to meetings at another private club, the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. It would be his 10th time at a Trump-branded golf course in only 8 (long, long) weeks as president. Probably a total coincidence he only plays at clubs he owns, right? Anyway, the White House staff insisted he was there for meetings and calls.

White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie
He's at Mar-a-Lago again?! Are you kidding me?!!

After each week of kicking liberal butt DJT needs to go to Mar-a-Lago every weekend to unwind.

On our dime.

I don't begrudge him the golf. He needs the exercise. He works hard all week. He's going to keep doing this every weekend, so you may as well stop counting.

On our dime.
When the weather gets better, maybe he'll find a course near D.C. and join, then he'll stay put a little more often. Or he'll start going to NYC. He already has a preferred course he likes there, I remember from last fall.

On our dime.
When the weather gets better, maybe he'll find a course near D.C. and join, then he'll stay put a little more often. Or he'll start going to NYC. He already has a preferred course he likes there, I remember from last fall.
He's not welcome in NYC

On our dime.
He's not welcome in NYC
Why? Because he's not reimbursing the NYPD for security?

On our dime.
He's not welcome in NYC
Why? Because he's not reimbursing the NYPD for security?
I was thinking more that he hates everything that has made NYC great

After each week of kicking liberal butt DJT needs to go to Mar-a-Lago every weekend to unwind.
Sure......whatever helps you look yourself in the mirror after voting for him.
At this point of time in history I see more and more Americans are optimistic for the first time since Reagan. I just want to see him make good on his campaign promises. So far he's doing it and the left is going berserk and fighting and biting like a hyena someone is trying to pull an arrow from. I saw a hyena get gut shot in Libya and the damn thing started eating his own guts and fighting the pack who were trying to get their share until he just dropped dead. Reminded me of a Democrat protest in Berkeley.

I don't begrudge him the golf. He needs the exercise. He works hard all week. He's going to keep doing this every weekend, so you may as well stop counting.

"I don't begrudge him the golf."

I do. He hasn't earned one minute of it. Then again he hasn't earned anything in his life. Another worthless little rich kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Wonder where the kids are this weekend at tax payers expense.

Trump golfs (again) and the rest of the family jets off for a costly vacation ski weekend in Aspen

Sure......whatever helps you look yourself in the mirror after voting for him.
At this point of time in history I see more and more Americans are optimistic for the first time since Reagan. I just want to see him make good on his campaign promises. So far he's doing it and the left is going berserk and fighting and biting like a hyena someone is trying to pull an arrow from. I saw a hyena get gut shot in Libya and the damn thing started eating his own guts and fighting the pack who were trying to get their share until he just dropped dead. Reminded me of a Democrat protest in Berkeley.
That story almost made me cry. Shuddup.

"I don't begrudge him the golf."

I do. He hasn't earned one minute of it. Then again he hasn't earned anything in his life. Another worthless little rich kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Wonder where the kids are this weekend at tax payers expense.

Trump golfs (again) and the rest of the family jets off for a costly vacation ski weekend in Aspen
They're billionaires. What does anyone expect? I disagree that he hasn't earned anything in his life. He has worked hard to accumulate his fortune and build his companies. My goodness, he's a workaholic. When he and his first wife divorced and he got the oldest three for a visit, what did he do? He took them to his office and tossed a couple Matchbox cars at them. For real treats, they got to walk his job sites. Trump didn't build his empire sitting on his ass.
I can't stand the guy and I so wish he wasn't our President, but honestly. There's so much good solid stuff to criticize him for without saying stuff like that.

You don't begrudge him? The same Trump that Tweeted about how Obama shouldn't be playing so much golf?

trump-obama-golf-tweet.jpg

From the video: Trump said: “I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”

FACT CHECK: Did Trump Golf Six Times After Complaining About Obama's Golfing Habits?

You don't begrudge him? The same Trump that Tweeted about how Obama shouldn't be playing so much golf?

From the video: Trump said: “I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”

FACT CHECK: Did Trump Golf Six Times After Complaining About Obama's Golfing Habits?

That's SWEET! Now Eight times he's golfed. Funny. But I still think he needs the exercise. He eats the wrong things and he's overweight and seventy. Too bad he's using a cart, but I suppose it saves time. Let the man have his relaxation, Lewdog! I've never known you to be mean spirited.

That's SWEET! Now Eight times he's golfed. Funny. But I still think he needs the exercise. He eats the wrong things and he's overweight and seventy. Too bad he's using a cart, but I suppose it saves time. Let the man have his relaxation, Lewdog! I've never known you to be mean spirited.

Hell yeah I'm mean spirited when it cost $3 million every time he goes golfing... and he flat out lied and said he would be working and not golfing.

Sorry folks.
After watching Obama play hundreds of rounds of golf in 8 years....your weak-assed complaints ring extremely hollow.
Obama%20Golf%20Dum%20Major%20pose.jpg

Trump is "type A". He probably golfs in a few hours (3?) no warm-up. Meetings all along, TEXT, phone calls.

Golf for Opie? LOL! probably stoll through the Pro shop, Dressing room, Locker room, Stretching, Trainer, Yoga mat, a MED bucket, Putting green. 6 hours minimum. 100% silence or you might upset him, unless you are full black trash-talking invitee. Then you can talk smack.

BO jetted all over the globe. Almost always getting in 2 rounds a week, ~800 over 8 years. Not including Hank Haney academy or other instructional rounds. Again, the MSM covered it up. They made it look like he "needed" to go to SEA in the summer, to talk to HS kids. About the same time as US OPEN. etc.

I calculated BO total entourage travel costs about $1mil/day on the low end to $10mil/day high end. $3-$31Bil over 8 years. The jet alone was ~$180K/hour. Hotel rooms for 100's? $1K/night per. Food. Car rentals. etc.

When you go to the "same place" they can set up shop. If you must leave DC, Trump is doing it at min. cost. Obama dis-respected the Taxpayer.

That Said, I wish Trump would find a way to make it "spending neutral". Or find a way to shut up these loons. If he does it every weekend, he will still be less than BO jetting all over the globe. Think 2 weeks in India, China.

Forum List

Back