WH ClaimedTrump Had A Day Full Of Meetings But The Truth Emerges With A Swamp Selfie

Too funny, huh?

trump-obama-golf-tweet-542x305.jpg

I believe Mr. Trump was referring to Barry giving a hurried press conference on ISIS murdering James Foley and then teeing off just a few minutes later. I make my living in the golf industry and encourage people to play as much as possible but that particular instance made me shake my head in wonder at Obama's apparent callousness.
Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever??

That tweet was nearly two months after Foley was murdered.

Was it any better two months later than it was when it happened?
Aside from the fact that the two events had nothing to do with each other 2 months later, you said it happened "minutes" later. Now I get, like Trump, you have no compunctions about posting without knowing reality, but don't ya think you should factcheck the shit you post before you click on, [POST REPLY]?

"The vacationing commander-in-chief, after promising a relentless hunt for the terrorist butchers of a U.S. journalist, teed off on a Martha’s Vineyard golf course just a short time later." Obama blasted for golfing after ISIS speech

You were saying, Faun?
I was saying the Trump tweet I posted came nearly two months after Foley was murdered and Obama's golf outing which prompted the Twitter warrior to bitch about, had nothing to do with Foley.

You said you thought it came "minutes" after Foley's execution.

Foley was killed about August 19, 2014.

Trump complained about Obama playing golf on October 13, 2014.

8.19.14 to 10.13.2014 is just "minutes" in your alternate universe, is it?

On our dime.

YOUR dime, Scub? C'mon! Where would an irrelevant, impotent, inconsequential little nobody and nothing like you GET a dime? Your envy, resentment and hate toward your betters is pathetic, you scuzzy little microbe of insect shit. You and your kind have no place in this great country.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?

You know what we mean?

901225.gif

I believe Mr. Trump was referring to Barry giving a hurried press conference on ISIS murdering James Foley and then teeing off just a few minutes later. I make my living in the golf industry and encourage people to play as much as possible but that particular instance made me shake my head in wonder at Obama's apparent callousness.

Ever??

Aside from the fact that the two events had nothing to do with each other 2 months later, you said it happened "minutes" later. Now I get, like Trump, you have no compunctions about posting without knowing reality, but don't ya think you should factcheck the shit you post before you click on, [POST REPLY]?

"The vacationing commander-in-chief, after promising a relentless hunt for the terrorist butchers of a U.S. journalist, teed off on a Martha’s Vineyard golf course just a short time later." Obama blasted for golfing after ISIS speech

You were saying, Faun?
I was saying the Trump tweet I posted came nearly two months after Foley was murdered and Obama's golf outing which prompted the Twitter warrior to bitch about, had nothing to do with Foley.

upload_2017-3-19_19-24-52.png

Sorry folks.
After watching Obama play hundreds of rounds of golf in 8 years....your weak-assed complaints ring extremely hollow.
Obama%20Golf%20Dum%20Major%20pose.jpg
Not nearly as funny as watching you rightards defend Trump's frequent golf outings after you bashed Obama for 8 years for playing golf. Presidents playing golf was never an issue until rightards made it one.
Bullshit. They got on Bush about it till he stopped playing....then they got on him for going to Crawford a few times a year.
Still......listening to you weenies cry over Trump golfing is pretty hilarious. Considering the fact that he's been working his ass off since he took office.
Nope, not bullshit. You rightards spent nearly 8 years whining about Obama playing golf.

Now you defend Trump for doing it.

You're hypocrites. And while I care not that Trump plays golf, I will point out you're hypocrites when I notice rightards defending Trump for doing what they attacked Obama for doing.

On our dime.

YOUR dime, Scub? C'mon! Where would an irrelevant, impotent, inconsequential little nobody and nothing like you GET a dime? Your envy, resentment and hate toward your betters is pathetic, you scuzzy little microbe of insect shit. You and your kind have no place in this great country.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?
Aw do you need a hug, cupcake?

Ever??

You were saying, Faun?

View attachment 117533
coffeepaper.gif

Ever??

You were saying, Faun?

Read my post, Faun. I'm obviously referring to Obama giving his news conference on the murder of James Foley and then teeing off just a few minutes later. It's the kind of callous thing that sticks with you...sort of like Barry and Hillary lying to the families of the murdered Americans in Benghazi as their loved one's coffins were being taken off the plane at Andrews Air Force Base about who was to blame! That one sticks with me as well. There are some things that go beyond politics.

Ever??

You were saying, Faun?

Read my post, Faun. I'm obviously referring to Obama giving his news conference on the murder of James Foley and then teeing off just a few minutes later. It's the kind of callous thing that sticks with you...sort of like Barry and Hillary lying to the families of the murdered Americans in Benghazi as their loved one's coffins were being taken off the plane at Andrews Air Force Base about who was to blame! That one sticks with me as well. There are some things that go beyond politics.
I understand ... you posted bullshit and now you're trying to cover it up.

Too late. You already proved you don't care about facts. 10.13.14 was not "minutes" after 8.19.14, I don't care how demented you are.

He's at Mar-a-Lago again?! Are you kidding me?!!

On our dime.
When the weather gets better, maybe he'll find a course near D.C. and join, then he'll stay put a little more often. Or he'll start going to NYC. He already has a preferred course he likes there, I remember from last fall.
He's not welcome in NYC
Why? Because he's not reimbursing the NYPD for security?
I was thinking more that he hates everything that has made NYC great

Sure sounds like it hey.

You were saying, Faun?

Too late. You already proved you don't care about facts. 10.13.14 was not "minutes" after 8.19.14, I don't care how demented you are.

Did Barack Obama tee off just minutes after giving his press conference about the beheading of James Foley by ISIS? Yes or no, Faun?

When Donald Trump was talking about Obama playing golf when he should be taking care of America's business two months later...I think he was referring in part to the Foley press conference and subsequent golf outing.

You can fault Trump for playing golf if you like but when you compare Obama's timing to that of Trump...it's obvious that Trump's comment on Obama's golf was spot on! There are times when playing a round of golf is perfectly fine. Minutes after a news conference responding to the brutal beheading of an American by terrorists is not one of those times! And THAT is a fact!

After each week of kicking liberal butt DJT needs to go to Mar-a-Lago every weekend to unwind.
Sure......whatever helps you look yourself in the mirror after voting for him.
At this point of time in history I see more and more Americans are optimistic for the first time since Reagan. I just want to see him make good on his campaign promises. So far he's doing it and the left is going berserk and fighting and biting like a hyena someone is trying to pull an arrow from. I saw a hyena get gut shot in Libya and the damn thing started eating his own guts and fighting the pack who were trying to get their share until he just dropped dead. Reminded me of a Democrat protest in Berkeley.
you must have a very limited group of like minded friends! :eek:

Again, if DJT is able to get his policies in place and the GDP increases by 3-4%? Is it worth it to go "home" to FLA on the weekends? BO had low economic growth during his years.

Increased GDP would cause increase in revenue coming in to FED GOVT with less going out (more working).

He is riding on the shirt tales of Obama, you must have a short memory if you do not remember what Obama inherited, an actual depression, but called a recession. We pay tooooooo much for his dam weekends, let him move down there while he takes away from the poor, disabled, kids, and the US because full of the garbage he is more than willing to drop on us. He and the GOP have taken from the poor and made themselves richer. .

How anyone can vote for a republican or Trump is beyond me. I thought we had a deficit, and they and he plans on a huge tax break. Unreal.

Last edited:

You were saying, Faun?

Did Barack Obama tee off just minutes after giving his press conference about the beheading of James Foley by ISIS? Yes or no, Faun?

When Donald Trump was talking about Obama playing golf when he should be taking care of America's business two months later...I think he was referring in part to the Foley press conference and subsequent golf outing.

You can fault Trump for playing golf if you like but when you compare Obama's timing to that of Trump...it's obvious that Trump's comment on Obama's golf was spot on! There are times when playing a round of golf is perfectly fine. Minutes after a news conference responding to the brutal beheading of an American by terrorists is not one of those times! And THAT is a fact!
That's irrelevant to Trump's tweet nearly two months later.

And you still falsely claimed Trump's tweet came "minutes" later; when in fact, it was almost two months later.

You're a con tool who can't help but lie. It's who you are. It's what you do.

You were saying, Faun?

That's irrelevant to Trump's tweet nearly two months later.

And you still falsely claimed Trump's tweet came "minutes" later; when in fact, it was almost two months later.

You're a con tool who can't help but lie. It's who you are. It's what you do.

When did I ever claim Trump's tweet came "minutes" later? You accuse me of lying to try and divert attention away from my point about how callous Barack Obama was to go golfing minutes after giving a press conference about James Foley being beheaded because you don't want to discuss that...just as you don't want to discuss how sleazy someone would have to be to lie to loved ones about how their loved ones died because you don't want to take a political hit like both Barry and Hillary did as the caskets were coming off that plane from Benghazi!

You're fast to accuse others of lying, Faun...and you're usually doing so because you don't want to talk about something. In this case it's Barack Obama's appalling lack of judgement that day on his vacation.

Sorry folks.
After watching Obama play hundreds of rounds of golf in 8 years....your weak-assed complaints ring extremely hollow.
Obama%20Golf%20Dum%20Major%20pose.jpg

Trump is "type A". He probably golfs in a few hours (3?) no warm-up. Meetings all along, TEXT, phone calls.

Golf for Opie? LOL! probably stoll through the Pro shop, Dressing room, Locker room, Stretching, Trainer, Yoga mat, a MED bucket, Putting green. 6 hours minimum. 100% silence or you might upset him, unless you are full black trash-talking invitee. Then you can talk smack.

BO jetted all over the globe. Almost always getting in 2 rounds a week, ~800 over 8 years. Not including Hank Haney academy or other instructional rounds. Again, the MSM covered it up. They made it look like he "needed" to go to SEA in the summer, to talk to HS kids. About the same time as US OPEN. etc.

I calculated BO total entourage travel costs about $1mil/day on the low end to $10mil/day high end. $3-$31Bil over 8 years. The jet alone was ~$180K/hour. Hotel rooms for 100's? $1K/night per. Food. Car rentals. etc.

When you go to the "same place" they can set up shop. If you must leave DC, Trump is doing it at min. cost. Obama dis-respected the Taxpayer.

That Said, I wish Trump would find a way to make it "spending neutral". Or find a way to shut up these loons. If he does it every weekend, he will still be less than BO jetting all over the globe. Think 2 weeks in India, China.

What are you talking about????

The Trumps spent more in travel and vacations in their first month than the Obamas spent in their first year in office.

obama-vacationjpeg-0a32d_c0-267-3900-2540_s885x516.jpg

News conference about an American being beheaded...then teeing off at the golf course 15 minutes later! Yup, that's how I roll! Barry H. Obama

Last edited:

Forum List

Back