WH ClaimedTrump Had A Day Full Of Meetings But The Truth Emerges With A Swamp Selfie

GettyImages-482354702.jpg

Another round on U.S. taxpayers

Donald Trump and White House staffers claimed Trump was having a weekend full of meetings at their not-racist-at-all “Southern White House”—better known as Mar-A-Lago, Donald Trump’s cash cow private club. On Saturday, the White House noted he was headed to meetings at another private club, the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. It would be his 10th time at a Trump-branded golf course in only 8 (long, long) weeks as president. Probably a total coincidence he only plays at clubs he owns, right? Anyway, the White House staff insisted he was there for meetings and calls.

White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie
I don't begrudge him the golf. He needs the exercise. He works hard all week. He's going to keep doing this every weekend, so you may as well stop counting.

"I don't begrudge him the golf."

I do. He hasn't earned one minute of it. Then again he hasn't earned anything in his life. Another worthless little rich kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Wonder where the kids are this weekend at tax payers expense.

Trump golfs (again) and the rest of the family jets off for a costly vacation ski weekend in Aspen
Yeah.....so nice you have such a vivid imagination.
Too bad you can't direct it at more productive purposes.

Donald Trump and White House staffers claimed Trump was having a weekend full of meetings at their not-racist-at-all “Southern White House”—better known as Mar-A-Lago, Donald Trump’s cash cow private club. On Saturday, the White House noted he was headed to meetings at another private club, the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. It would be his 10th time at a Trump-branded golf course in only 8 (long, long) weeks as president. Probably a total coincidence he only plays at clubs he owns, right? Anyway, the White House staff insisted he was there for meetings and calls.

White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie
I don't begrudge him the golf. He needs the exercise. He works hard all week. He's going to keep doing this every weekend, so you may as well stop counting.

You don't begrudge him? The same Trump that Tweeted about how Obama shouldn't be playing so much golf?

trump-obama-golf-tweet.jpg

From the video: Trump said: “I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”

FACT CHECK: Did Trump Golf Six Times After Complaining About Obama's Golfing Habits?

That's SWEET! Now Eight times he's golfed. Funny. But I still think he needs the exercise. He eats the wrong things and he's overweight and seventy. Too bad he's using a cart, but I suppose it saves time. Let the man have his relaxation, Lewdog! I've never known you to be mean spirited.

Hell yeah I'm mean spirited when it cost $3 million every time he goes golfing... and he flat out lied and said he would be working and not golfing.

Again.....this is just like a bunch children whining about losing.
We've watched Obama waste our money for 8 years and you want to get even because we said something about it.

be245b2f-5104-4fc6-9c76-bf4925c11faa.jpg

Last edited:
Does he play golf on the week ends or do democrats just say he's playing golf. It seems that every Monday there's some new deal or successful negotiation that it's hard to believe democrats.

On our dime.

YOUR dime, Scub? C'mon! Where would an irrelevant, impotent, inconsequential little nobody and nothing like you GET a dime? Your envy, resentment and hate toward your betters is pathetic, you scuzzy little microbe of insect shit. You and your kind have no place in this great country.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?

Hossfly and other willfully ignorant fools ...

RWNJs won't read his actual EOs and won't keep track of what he actually does but boy, they'll make excuses for him.

Hint: drumpf actually has not done anything. Nothing. He makes noise and poses for photo ops but does nothing.

READ his EOs.

OK...let me explain this to you morons who don't live in warmer climes! Down here in Florida...people have golf carts that they use to get around larger properties (like Mar A Lago!) or even around their neighborhoods! If you look closely at the picture that you've provided...you'll notice that President Trump is wearing what looks to be a wool overcoat...which isn't surprising since it's been rather cold for Florida this time of year. It's NOT what one would wear to play a round of golf! I assume that he was in a golf cart going from one part of Mar A Lago to another. Would it make you happier if he got into a bullet proof limo? Duh?

Sorry folks.
After watching Obama play hundreds of rounds of golf in 8 years....your weak-assed complaints ring extremely hollow.
Obama%20Golf%20Dum%20Major%20pose.jpg

The cheeto does nothing of real value and does a lot of harm. That fact notwithstanding, he is currently on track to spend in 8 months what Obama spent in 8 years.

You need to find some new lies, new excuses cuz drumpf is gonna screw you to the wall.

Trump has hundreds of appointed positions he hasn't done...the government is in the middle of working on a new health care system, a new budget needs to be worked on... North Korea is threatening war, Trump is pissing off China, Germany, and Great Britain off... and he's either Tweeting lies or playing golf. How can people defend him?

Last edited:
The other thing you morons failed to note is that the Turnberry logo on the front of the cart is for Trump's golf course in SCOTLAND! It's not even a picture taken in Florida...and certainly not at Mar A Lago!

Again, if DJT is able to get his policies in place and the GDP increases by 3-4%? Is it worth it to go "home" to FLA on the weekends? BO had low economic growth during his years.

Increased GDP would cause increase in revenue coming in to FED GOVT with less going out (more working).

Well Friday's are Trump's drinking days obviously, and Saturday's/Sunday's are his golf days.

That's ok though.

As long as Trump is playing gold his hot little hands are not on the Nuclear Football.

Well Friday's are Trump's drinking days obviously, and Saturday's/Sunday's are his golf days.

That's ok though.

As long as Trump is playing gold his hot little hands are not on the Nuclear Football.

WRONG. Trump does not partake of Alcoholic Beverages. Go outside, get some air. Try again.

Oh the best and most interesting one to look at is the one from October 2014... Trump complains that tax payers pay for Obama to play golf. Now who can still defend him after reading that?

On our dime.

YOUR dime, Scub? C'mon! Where would an irrelevant, impotent, inconsequential little nobody and nothing like you GET a dime? Your envy, resentment and hate toward your betters is pathetic, you scuzzy little microbe of insect shit. You and your kind have no place in this great country.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?
You joined a few weeks ago, and this is the bilge you bring to longstanding members here, as if you know squat?

Pathetic.

Given that the little colored queerboy Barry Hussein Soetoro Mohammad Obuhma Junior tries desperately to "act white" by pretending to play a white man's game, shouldn't our heroic President Trump put on a baggy wifebeater and some Felony Flyers and take up Midnight Basketball?

America for REAL Americans!

Know what we mean?

Forum List

Back