We've Got the Richest Pres and the Best Looking First Lady in History

I equate rich with success. :eusa_clap:
It's not true because many rich people are unhappy :(

Yes, they may be. But that doesn't mean they're not successful.
It's true Ray. But success without happiness is really useless :(

Beats failure and unhappiness any day of the week.
Unfortunately unhappiness is stronger than success! Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and many others prove that success can't be happiness :(

Well I wish I could be that unhappy.

It's kind of sad when you need billionaires to lead you and cannot lead yourself.

That's not sad. What's sad is needing government to lead you because you cannot lead yourself.

That's why you turn to the aristocracy, duh.

Unfortunately unhappiness is stronger than success! Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and many others prove that success can't be happiness :(

Well I wish I could be that unhappy.

You are, just without the resources.

Right, all tope achievers in their fields. Obama, on the other hand, chose his VP and Secretaries of State for political reasons and not because of their their abilities or records of achievement.

Gosh darn it ! That is what I tried to say. Very good post..........I quit again.

Goldman Sachs, Obama's primary contributor. Hilary obviously in Goldman Sachs' pocket. Trump's already got 5 Goldman Sachs higher ups in his white house. Cling to your partisanshit bub, gonna be a terrific reality show.

Yes, the former Goldman Sachs people are working for Trump now, not Goldman Sachs. Trump doesn't owe them anything. Trump didn't take their money, he took their talent.

Some folks will believe anything out of desperation. Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Wall Street, the world bankers and all the rest work to extract societal wealth and concentrate that public wealth into private hands as they always have and this trajectory is a half century on now. If you need to still yet believe that you need the billionaire class to come save you, I pity you, but this is a bit like that horses to water phenomenon. Stay thirsty my friend.
So what changes if they have always had this "power?

I wouldn't call it desperation.

Nobody is looking for a savior. At least not in this election. Maybe the last one where we stopped the rise of the Oceans and the President declared "We are the ones we've been waiting for!"

Is that the Savior you are referring to?

This election was intended to be "different."

The political establishment has-beens have gamed the system in their favor.

Some are seeking new blood and different ideas from what we have, someone other than the political class.

You seem desperate to find fault, blame and failure from the beginning.

Shades of Kennedy, only better!

Make America Great Again!
4599-1478969603-abcc06b9e24140c0fd44d670f4f48bc1.jpg

She's not just fine, she's nasty.
So are you. So who are you to judge?

Are they unhappy because they are rich and/or successful?

Or is it because they tend to be miserable for other reasons?
Maybe they're unhappy because happiness is not being rich, successful, famous etc...
Because they have what they want from a materialistic point of view (cars, big houses, bank accounts, and even men or women) but all this is nothing for their internal well being :(

Melania trump looks like someone ran over a middle aged woman carrying a shopping bag full of makeup... and it all just kind of mushed together into a solid waxy form.

Melania trump looks like someone ran over a middle aged woman carrying a shopping bag full of makeup... and it all just kind of mushed together into a solid waxy form.

Give it a rest. You couldn't even have a wet dream about somebody that looks as good as her.

Give it a rest. You couldn't even have a wet dream about somebody that looks as good as her.

I couldn't afford the plastic surgery or the Botox nor the breast implants. She is virtually plastic from one end to the other

I couldn't afford the plastic surgery or the Botox nor the breast implants. She is virtually plastic from one end to the other

And your evidence of that is???????

At least you're honest enough to admit you're not attractive.

Shades of Kennedy, only better!

Make America Great Again!

You have no idea how furious this makes certain people.

America's president should be a whiny loser and the first lady should be basically a man. Then we could all hate America together and put it last.

It's amazing. Let's attack people for their looks. Great job.

It's the sign of the times: Michelle Obama, Melania, the women in the women's march.

Rightwingers judge women in politics on their looks, leftwingers claim they don't and then shred the looks of the opposition.

There are multiple pictures of our first lady in the nude that allows you to examine all of her body parts and make your own decision.
This is the first first lady to have posed in the nude.

There are multiple pictures of our first lady in the nude that allows you to examine all of her body parts and make your own decision.
This is the first first lady to have posed in the nude.

Really? Have any links? I've seen semi-nude of her, but not total nude. And of course, something with a source would be nice.

Forum List

Back