'Hillary: The Face of the Vanquished'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

(Bill seems to be praying for the strength and protection to endure Hillary's mood / fiery rampage that
is coming once they get in the car / home, away from the public eye. :p )

Hillary: The Face of the Vanquished

"She ignored a reporter’s shouted question about how it felt to be there, but off camera, some among the panelists and anchors on CNN could be heard chuckling at the excruciating obviousness of the query.
- Nice. Way to go CNN :p

"If it was Clinton’s unhappy task to sit just behind and to the left of Donald Trump as he took the oath of office as the 45th president, she bore it with her usual stoicism and cast iron discipline, despite a smattering of boos when her name was announced.

Graceful good humor was not always the order of business on Friday. At least one stray shout of “Lock her up!” could be heard on television after Vice President Mike Pence took the oath."

And so the Clinton Political 'Syndicate' Era in history comes to en end....

Trump just gave one of the best speech in the history of the world and snowflakes are focusing on Hillary's face. :p

Did ya hear the crowd chanting lock her up ....:lmao:

Trump just gave one of the best speech in the history of the world and snowflakes are focusing on Hillary's face. :p
Actually, Politico was. I'm just glad to see the Clintons disappear. It isn't about them anymore. Nothing is about them anymore. It is now about the Trump administration and what / how he will do for the benefit of the country and the American people.

Actually, Politico was. I'm just glad to see the Clintons disappear. It isn't about them anymore. Nothing is about them anymore. It is now about the Trump administration and what / how he will do for the benefit of the country and the American people.

I am pleased as punch that the Clintons' will fade off into the sunset. I hope Trump makes good on the promises in his speech; however, only time will tell.

Forum List

Back