We've Got the Richest Pres and the Best Looking First Lady in History

Melania trump looks like someone ran over a middle aged woman carrying a shopping bag full of makeup... and it all just kind of mushed together into a solid waxy form.

Give it a rest. You couldn't even have a wet dream about somebody that looks as good as her.

I couldn't afford the plastic surgery or the Botox nor the breast implants. She is virtually plastic from one end to the other

And your evidence of that is???????
There are multiple pictures of our first lady in the nude that allows you to examine all of her body parts and make your own decision.
This is the first first lady to have posed in the nude.
But watching those pictures you can only examine her "young" body. I think her last "nude" pictures are 10 or maybe 15 years old.
Her body changed from then to now :)

Melania trump looks like someone ran over a middle aged woman carrying a shopping bag full of makeup... and it all just kind of mushed together into a solid waxy form.

Give it a rest. You couldn't even have a wet dream about somebody that looks as good as her.

I couldn't afford the plastic surgery or the Botox nor the breast implants. She is virtually plastic from one end to the other

There are multiple pictures of our first lady in the nude that allows you to examine all of her body parts and make your own decision.
But watching those pictures you can only examine her "young" body. I think her last "nude" pictures are 10 or maybe 15 years old.
Her body changed from then to now :)
True, I find her far superior to her husband in honesty, transparency, intelligence no matter if she has had any work done

It's amazing. Let's attack people for their looks. Great job.

It's the sign of the times: Michelle Obama, Melania, the women in the women's march.

Rightwingers judge women in politics on their looks, leftwingers claim they don't and then shred the looks of the opposition.

RightWingers?

You do realize that the left is now attacking Melania's looks, and even Trump's 10 year old son. They even attacked Trump's success. How insane do you have to be to attack the looks of a goddess and the success of a BILLIONAIRE?

Oh, but you are on such a high ground, the rioting leftists are the beacon of virtue!

I am not sure if these leftist regresive loons actually absorb their own bullshit. It would seem impossible to be that stupid for a regular person.

It's the sign of the times: Michelle Obama, Melania, the women in the women's march.

Rightwingers judge women in politics on their looks, leftwingers claim they don't and then shred the looks of the opposition.

RightWingers?

You do realize that the left is now attacking Melania's looks, and even Trump's 10 year old son. They even attacked Trump's success. How insane do you have to be to attack the looks of a goddess and the success of a BILLIONAIRE?

Oh, but you are on such a high ground, the rioting leftists are the beacon of virtue!

I fully realize that the right has relentlessly attacked Michelle on her appearance and their two daughters. Oh...but that's DIFFERENT right? :lmao:

Really? Have any links? I've seen semi-nude of her, but not total nude. And of course, something with a source would be nice.
No I do not nor would I provide one if I did. I do not feel it would be appropriate.But if you really want to find out if it is true you can research it through Google. The pictures have been referenced by news agencies.
The fact she has posed nude or even partially nude is not a huge issue to me.
She is not the immoral one in the family. Donald Trump is the poster boy for immorality.

Really? Have any links? I've seen semi-nude of her, but not total nude. And of course, something with a source would be nice.
No I do not nor would I provide one if I did. I do not feel it would be appropriate.But if you really want to find out if it is true you can research it through Google. The pictures have been referenced by news agencies.
She is not the immoral one in the family. Donald Trump is the poster boy for immorality.
I hope you don't have high regard for Hugh Hefner.

RightWingers?

I am not sure if these leftist regresive loons actually absorb their own bullshit. It would seem impossible to be that stupid for a regular person.

Um, are you not Christian? And believe in One God? No goddesses in Christianity, lol.

Yeah........I thought that's what you would say.

But I beat you to the punch. I did Google it and found no nudes of her. Fake pictures? Yes, but nothing of substance from any real magazine.

RightWingers?

I fully realize that the right has relentlessly attacked Michelle on her appearance and their two daughters. Oh...but that's DIFFERENT right? :lmao:

What attacks on his two daughters do you speak of?

RightWingers?

Referring to them as dressing like they were going to a bar - one example. Or Malia's behavior in college. And their attacks on Michelle were every bit as nasty as the ones on Melania.

RightWingers?

Referring to them as dressing like they were going to a bar - one example. Or Malia's behavior in college. And their attacks on Michelle were every bit as nasty as the ones on Melania.

I asked about his two daughters because kids should not be in the picture. Criticizing ones attire is not an attack--at least not even comparable to attacking a 10 year old about a mental or physical condition he doesn't even have.

I hope you don't have high regard for Hugh Hefner.
I do not have high regard for Hugh Hefner. In his old age he was a creepy around young women as Donald Trump.

But I beat you to the punch. I did Google it and found no nudes of her. Fake pictures? Yes, but nothing of substance from any real magazine.
Did you Google "the Donald's" immoral activities. There is not a more immoral con man in the conman business and now the slime bucket is our President.

Did you Google "the Donald's" immoral activities. There is not a more immoral con man in the conman business and now the slime bucket is our President.

Moving the goal posts now are we? Can't blame you really.

Forum List

Back