We've Got the Richest Pres and the Best Looking First Lady in History

My ex wife was a KC Chiefs Cheerleader in her 20s. Hot as fuck. Thank God she's gone now. Beauty is often followed by other traits that are not attractive.

Pics or you're making this up.
The only pics I have left of that bitch are "very" compromising and I'm quite sure that is not allowed.

Ha ha haaaaaaaa. I'll PM my email address.

Now that's a hot looking FLOTUS.

..... something to ponder...

10392310_789512124438174_7547469752748990186_n.jpg

Shades of Kennedy, only better!

Make America Great Again!
Well I think wealth doesn't matter when it comes to politics.
I mean being rich or not doesn't make you a good or a bad Head of State!
For what concerns Melania Trump she's beautiful for sure but I don't know all American first ladies so I can't judge :)

You don't have to know them all to say she is the most beautiful.

We've Got the Richest Pres and the Best Looking First Lady in History

All materialistic shallow observations..

And certainly none any Democrat would make if the shoe was on the other foot.

Not really, that doesn't impress me. What does impress is transparency and integrity....
You're whining a lot, so you almost certainly hoped the Beast would win. How does that square with your desire for transparency and integrity?

Right, all tope achievers in their fields. Obama, on the other hand, chose his VP and Secretaries of State for political reasons and not because of their their abilities or records of achievement.

Gosh darn it ! That is what I tried to say. Very good post..........I quit again.

Goldman Sachs, Obama's primary contributor. Hilary obviously in Goldman Sachs' pocket. Trump's already got 5 Goldman Sachs higher ups in his white house. Cling to your partisanshit bub, gonna be a terrific reality show.

Yes, the former Goldman Sachs people are working for Trump now, not Goldman Sachs. Trump doesn't owe them anything. Trump didn't take their money, he took their talent.

Forum List

Back