We've Got the Richest Pres and the Best Looking First Lady in History

All materialistic shallow observations..

And certainly none any Democrat would make if the shoe was on the other foot.

Not really, that doesn't impress me. What does impress is transparency and integrity....

And who did you vote for the last two elections before Trump??????????

Shades of Kennedy, only better!

Make America Great Again!
Well I think wealth doesn't matter when it comes to politics.
I mean being rich or not doesn't make you a good or a bad Head of State!
For what concerns Melania Trump she's beautiful for sure but I don't know all American first ladies so I can't judge :)

You don't have to know them all to say she is the most beautiful.
True! But maybe there was in the past another beautiful first lady! Maybe more beautiful than Melania :)

For what concerns Melania Trump she's beautiful for sure but I don't know all American first ladies so I can't judge :)

True! But maybe there was in the past another beautiful first lady! Maybe more beautiful than Melania :)

Maybe, but that's like saying you have a chance at beating a straight flush in poker. I don't recall any other first lady who was a professional model.

All materialistic shallow observations..

And certainly none any Democrat would make if the shoe was on the other foot.
Democrats gave us the pillar president. All Media hype no substance. They are all about "shallow observations" and fake images. Who are they trying to kid.

They will never admit the only reason DumBama was elected is because of how he spoke and dressed. Of course his race was a key factor as well. But correct, no substance unless somebody can tell me how "hope and change" was a life altering experience for them.

Right, all tope achievers in their fields. Obama, on the other hand, chose his VP and Secretaries of State for political reasons and not because of their their abilities or records of achievement.

Gosh darn it ! That is what I tried to say. Very good post..........I quit again.

Goldman Sachs, Obama's primary contributor. Hilary obviously in Goldman Sachs' pocket. Trump's already got 5 Goldman Sachs higher ups in his white house. Cling to your partisanshit bub, gonna be a terrific reality show.

Yes, the former Goldman Sachs people are working for Trump now, not Goldman Sachs. Trump doesn't owe them anything. Trump didn't take their money, he took their talent.

Some folks will believe anything out of desperation. Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, Wall Street, the world bankers and all the rest work to extract societal wealth and concentrate that public wealth into private hands as they always have and this trajectory is a half century on now. If you need to still yet believe that you need the billionaire class to come save you, I pity you, but this is a bit like that horses to water phenomenon. Stay thirsty my friend.

Maybe, but that's like saying you have a chance at beating a straight flush in poker. I don't recall any other first lady who was a professional model.

And more plastic surgeries that any other as well.

I guess Trump should have stocked up on community activists like Obama, Sharpton and that Georgia peach who said Trump was illegitimate. Maybe they could do for all Americans what they have done for blacks.

Yes, they may be. But that doesn't mean they're not successful.
It's true Ray. But success without happiness is really useless :(

Beats failure and unhappiness any day of the week.

Unfortunately unhappiness is stronger than success! Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and many others prove that success can't be happiness :(

It's kind of sad when you need billionaires to lead you and cannot lead yourself.

4599-1478969603-abcc06b9e24140c0fd44d670f4f48bc1.jpg

She's not just fine, she's nasty.

I equate rich with success. :eusa_clap:
It's not true because many rich people are unhappy :(

It's kind of sad when you need billionaires to lead you and cannot lead yourself.

That's not sad. What's sad is needing government to lead you because you cannot lead yourself.

Forum List

Back