West Antarctic Ice Sheet (WAIS) Could Disintegrate Within Decades

So, you believe we should assume all scientific conclusions are incorrect. That seems like a logical position... for a complete fucking idiot or a TROLL

When they are dealing with an entity as imminently observable, and measurable as the climate, and energy movement though it...and no observed, measured evidence exists to support the accepted AGW hypothesis over natural variability, then yes, anyone with any critical thinking skills whatsoever should be seeing red flags all over the place. Exactly how does one come to such a solid conclusion regarding an observable, measurable entity, when there is no observed, measured evidence to support the hypothesis over natural variability. Are they claiming that we are causing the climate to change but it looks just like natural variability?

So you accept the admiral's claim to be in the 99.9th percentile in mathematics and the rest of his obvious bullshit braggadocio? Not surprised in the least. But he has yet to provide one single meaningful comment regarding the instability of the WAIS. The one comment he made was a suggestion that the PhDs who'd written on this topic failed to take into account the volume of the sub-sea-level basin under the WAIS and claimed that the ocean filling it would actually cause sea level to drop. Do you agree with those contentions?

So, you believe we should assume all scientific conclusions are incorrect. That seems like a logical position... for a complete fucking idiot or a TROLL

When they are dealing with an entity as imminently observable, and measurable as the climate, and energy movement though it...and no observed, measured evidence exists to support the accepted AGW hypothesis over natural variability, then yes, anyone with any critical thinking skills whatsoever should be seeing red flags all over the place. Exactly how does one come to such a solid conclusion regarding an observable, measurable entity, when there is no observed, measured evidence to support the hypothesis over natural variability. Are they claiming that we are causing the climate to change but it looks just like natural variability?

We are all so sick of your lies about the existence of evidence supporting AGW. Anyone tempted to listen to this man should visit www.ipcc.ch and have a look at "The Physical Science Basis" to see what this... person, claims does not exist.

So you accept the admiral's claim to be in the 99.9th percentile in mathematics and the rest of his obvious bullshit braggadocio? Not surprised in the least. But he has yet to provide one single meaningful comment regarding the instability of the WAIS. The one comment he made was a suggestion that the PhDs who'd written on this topic failed to take into account the volume of the sub-sea-level basin under the WAIS and claimed that the ocean filling it would actually cause sea level to drop. Do you agree with those contentions?

I don't accept much of what anyone says about themselves on the internet...you claim to be an engineer but anyone who has spoken to you more than a dozen or so times will know that is a lie...an engineer who can't read and understand what a simple graph says...really?

You have not provided a meaningful comment either...you have tried to claim that volcanoes are not melting the ice...you are claiming that ice under pressure brought into contact with lava would not steam and result in run off...you have claimed that CO2 and not undersea volcanic activity is responsible for the warming waters when the fact is that the southern oceans are, and have been cooling for a very long time except in the region of the volcanic activity...you don't display the first hint that you have even the slightest grasp of what the scientific method entails...

In short, you are, in all likelihood a janitor with dreams of grandeur...

We are all so sick of your lies about the existence of evidence supporting AGW. Anyone tempted to listen to this man should visit www.ipcc.ch and have a look at "The Physical Science Basis" to see what this... person, claims does not exist.

So carry your lying ass over there and copy and paste a SINGLE piece of observed measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and bring it here already...

Shit, if you demanded I kiss my mother I'd tell you to shove it up your ass and fuck off. You have been buried in evidence of AGW and in every single instance you simply reject it out of hand. And you do so with lies, lies and more lies.

WWW.IPCC.CH, The Physical Science Basis

Shit, if you demanded I kiss my mother I'd tell you to shove it up your ass and fuck off. You have been buried in evidence of AGW and in every single instance you simply reject it out of hand. And you do so with lies, lies and more lies.

WWW.IPCC.CH, The Physical Science Basis

We both know that there is nothing there that could even be construed to be observed measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...if there were, you would include it in every post...it would be in your sig line....you would love nothing more than to shove a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability into my face....who do you think you are kidding besides yourself...

If such evidence existed, there would be no place that a skeptic could go to escape it.....

No such evidence exists there or anywhere...and your claims that you just don't want to go get it are just more lies being told by a congenital liar......by your own words......people who just provide a link, and don't bring the evidence here are just talking out of their asses...

How many people have no looked at "The Physical Science Basis" Shit? Everyone who has done so now KNOWS that you are lying through your teeth. But that doesn't bother you because you are a fucking, good-for-nothing TROLL.

How many people have no looked at "The Physical Science Basis" Shit? Everyone who has done so now KNOWS that you are lying through your teeth. But that doesn't bother you because you are a fucking, good-for-nothing TROLL.

And yet, you can't bring a single piece here with which to humiliate me? I am laughing in your stupid lying face skidmark.....neither you, nor anyone who ever visited that site can find a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...not one...

I can say that with supreme confidence that no such evidence will ever turn up to embarrass me, because I have spent a great deal of time looking for it over the decades...unlike you, I don't get spoon fed bullshit by political hacks...I actually look for the data...

The link humiliates you. And, as I have stated many times now, I will not be answering your demands because you're a fucking TROLL.

And yet, here you are, and to date have not provided any observations. Sir, that’s you lying on any point afterwards

The link humiliates you. And, as I have stated many times now, I will not be answering your demands because you're a fucking TROLL.
Naw, as I stated before, post the quote from your link that is consistent with your claim. You won’t because you can’t. And why you don’t. Why I laugh daily at you

And yet, here you are, and to date have not provided any observations. Sir, that’s you lying on any point afterwards

I have provided hundreds of observations here. I have also repeatedly provided the link to 'The Physical Science Basis' and to numerous other published scientific studies containing empirical and other evidence supporting AGW. YOUR comment is a lie.

I have provided hundreds of observations here. I have also repeatedly provided the link to 'The Physical Science Basis' and to numerous other published scientific studies containing empirical and other evidence supporting AGW. YOUR comment is a lie.
No, you provided a link and that means jack shit without the pieces you claim would give ypur claim credence . So far you’re a failure

No, you provided a link and that means jack shit without the pieces you claim would give ypur claim credence . So far you’re a failure

Tell you what. Why don't you do me a big favor and go "The Physical Science Basis" and copy it all to a post here.

From USMB Site Wide Rules and Regulations
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
I have already been suspended once for posting no more than the Executive Summary to two chapter of The Physical Science Basis (hereafter "TPSB"). I will not do that again. Additionally, I will not be satisfying ANY demands from SSDD (which you are only repeating because he is your idol and you are a brainless twat) because he is absolutely nothing but a fucking TROLL.

Tell you what. Why don't you do me a big favor and go "The Physical Science Basis" and copy it all to a post here.

From USMB Site Wide Rules and Regulations
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
I have already been suspended once for posting no more than the Executive Summary to two chapter of The Physical Science Basis (hereafter "TPSB"). I will not do that again. Additionally, I will not be satisfying ANY demands from SSDD (which you are only repeating because he is your idol and you are a brainless twat) because he is absolutely nothing but a fucking TROLL.
:itsok::lastword:

David Wallace-Wells in interview with Sean Illing
It is absolutely time to panic about climate change

I think one of the great lessons of climate change is that even those of us like me who grew up over the last few decades living in the modern world, in cities, and felt the whole time that we had sort of built our way out of nature. And that while there were things to be concerned about, with regard to climate, and other environmental issues, I still had this deep belief that we had built a fortress around ourselves that would protect us against a hostile world.

I felt that even if climate change unfolded quite rapidly, those impacts would be felt far away from where I lived, and the way I lived.

I think, especially with the extreme weather that we’re seeing over the last couple of years, we’re all beginning to relearn the fact that we live within nature, and in fact all of our lives are governed by its forces. None of us, no matter where we live, will be able to escape the consequences of this.

There are still people who focus on sea level rise and imagine that they’ll be fine so long as they don’t live on the coastline. But this is pure fantasy. No one will avoid the ravages of warming, and the reality of this will be impossible to ignore in the coming decades.

Now, there are countries in the world that are going to, at least in the short term, benefit slightly from global warming. Especially in the global north. Russia, Canada, and parts of Scandinavia are likely to see a little bit of benefit from warming, because a slightly warmer climate means greater economic productivity and higher agricultural yields.

But where we’re headed, we’re likely to even pass those optimal levels for those countries. And even in the short term, the balance of benefits and costs is so dramatically out of whack that the overwhelming majority of the world will be suffering hugely from the impacts of climate change. Even if there are a few places that benefit.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I don't want my children or theirs going through this. Apparently, some of you aren't so concerned.

David Wallace-Wells in interview with Sean Illing
It is absolutely time to panic about climate change

I think one of the great lessons of climate change is that even those of us like me who grew up over the last few decades living in the modern world, in cities, and felt the whole time that we had sort of built our way out of nature. And that while there were things to be concerned about, with regard to climate, and other environmental issues, I still had this deep belief that we had built a fortress around ourselves that would protect us against a hostile world.

I felt that even if climate change unfolded quite rapidly, those impacts would be felt far away from where I lived, and the way I lived.

I think, especially with the extreme weather that we’re seeing over the last couple of years, we’re all beginning to relearn the fact that we live within nature, and in fact all of our lives are governed by its forces. None of us, no matter where we live, will be able to escape the consequences of this.

There are still people who focus on sea level rise and imagine that they’ll be fine so long as they don’t live on the coastline. But this is pure fantasy. No one will avoid the ravages of warming, and the reality of this will be impossible to ignore in the coming decades.

Now, there are countries in the world that are going to, at least in the short term, benefit slightly from global warming. Especially in the global north. Russia, Canada, and parts of Scandinavia are likely to see a little bit of benefit from warming, because a slightly warmer climate means greater economic productivity and higher agricultural yields.

But where we’re headed, we’re likely to even pass those optimal levels for those countries. And even in the short term, the balance of benefits and costs is so dramatically out of whack that the overwhelming majority of the world will be suffering hugely from the impacts of climate change. Even if there are a few places that benefit.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I don't want my children or theirs going through this. Apparently, some of you aren't so concerned.
And still no observed empirical evidence

Forum List

Back