Record cold forcing rethink on global warming!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Why?

Because if the planet is indeed cooling, it is fact that colder temps are 20X more deadly than warmer temps.

In this mornings REALCLEAR.....

Record Cold Forces Rethink on Global Warming

Had no idea how much more disastrous global cooling is for the planet.....and with global temps on the decline since that late 90's, we could be looking at the imminent deaths of millions.

I was just thinking.....thank God climate change action in western countries has been virtually non- existent. I would submit that if temps continue to decline, the warmists should be forced to pay additional taxes to keep people from freezing!

Because if the planet is indeed cooling, it is fact that colder temps are 20X more deadly than warmer temps.

Had no idea how much more disastrous global cooling is for the planet.....and with global temps on the decline since that late 90's, we could be looking at the imminent deaths of millions.

I was just thinking.....thank God climate change action in western countries has been virtually non- existent. I would submit that if temps continue to decline, the warmists should be forced to pay additional taxes to keep people from freezing!

Temperatures are not to be confused with the warming of a planet.
When storm season comes that is where you see the effects on global warming, higher temps cause more water in the atmosphere.
More water in the atmosphere and the storm carries more water to be rained upon earth.

Temperatures are not to be confused with the warming of a planet.
When storm season comes that is where you see the effects on global warming, higher temps cause more water in the atmosphere.
More water in the atmosphere and the storm carries more water to be rained upon earth.
giphy.gif

Meanwhile, back in reality, January 2019 was warmer than average over the continental USA.

Deniers won't be able to understand how that's so, because they're very stupid people.

statewidetavgrank-201901.png

Meanwhile, back in reality, January 2019 was warmer than average over the continental USA.

Deniers won't be able to understand how that's so, because they're very stupid people.

explain the map. what do the numbers in each state represent?

Cause I know in Illinois it isn't 60 degrees Feb 4.

Snageltooth hasn't a clue what the map represents. And its from the highly adjusted Karl Et Al crap so its about +0.6 deg C adjusted upward and does not reflect reality.

Just one more manufactured pile of garbage from your government.

Snageltooth hasn't a clue what the map represents. And its from the highly adjusted Karl Et Al crap so its about +0.6 deg C adjusted upward and does not reflect reality.

these pukes post these things and know nothing of what they represent. it's hilarious. I was actually laughing to myself 60 in Illinois on Feb 4. and that is average, for Feb 4. too fking funny.

these pukes post these things and know nothing of what they represent. it's hilarious. I was actually laughing to myself 60 in Illinois on Feb 4. and that is average, for Feb 4. too fking funny.
Those numbers are the average of the above average temperature readings. (an average of an average - got to love these idiots) SO the base is easily manipulated by simply adding temperature to the base line after creating the original average... Its a crap graphing..

Why?

No, it's not.

Why?

No, it's not.
sure it is. one can't live out in the cold.

Statewide rankings for average temperature for January 2019, as compared to each January since records began in 1895. Darker shades of red indicate higher rankings for heat, with 1 denoting the coldest January on record and 125 the warmest.

Statewide rankings for average temperature for January 2019, as compared to each January since records began in 1895. Darker shades of red indicate higher rankings for heat, with 1 denoting the coldest January on record and 125 the warmest.
:dunno:

Why?

No, it's not.
sure it is. one can't live out in the cold.
Nope. Nobody with any brains is "rethinking global warming".

Is that supposed to denote that you don't understand my explanation?

If so I can't help you, that's about as clearly as I can tell you.

Is that supposed to denote that you don't understand my explanation?

If so I can't help you, that's about as clearly as I can tell you.
so pick a state, say Illinois and explain what the 60 represents.

Climate Change in One Handy Chart

Warming = Global Warming
Cooling = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Does CA have more atmospheric CO2 than other states?

Why?

Well here is the thing dumb fuck. A day or even a week is not climate it is weather. Even with these record cold days when the yearly average tenperature is calculated the average is steadily rising. These record extremes were forcasted by climate science and further substantiates thier findings. So just STFU on shit you do not understand. You are the same dumb fucik that dances around every time there is bad news for Tesla. Obviously constantly having big oils dick in your mouth has made you clearly bias. Meaning your opinions mean nothing. Bend and neal to your great big oil over lords.

Forum List

Back