We're doomed...the UPS guy just showed up...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...wanting me to sign his electronic pad that who knows how many people have handled.

What part of social distancing is unclear to these idiots? Have they had no coronavirus training at all?

There has to be a better way...or am I overreacting?

...wanting me to sign his electronic pad that who knows how many people have handled.

What part of social distancing is unclear to these idiots? Have they had no coronavirus training at all?

You should have told him "social distancing" and slammed the door in his face.

To be honest, I've never liked the electronic pads, I'm a bit of a germophobe in that regard. They should have you just bring your own pen, sign a piece of paper or something.

Oh my! I really thought you were going to post that the UPS guy was dressed in a full hazmat body suit!

Oh my! I really thought you were going to post that the UPS guy was dressed in a full hazmat body suit!
I would have preferred he was.

To be honest, I've never liked the electronic pads, I'm a bit of a germophobe in that regard. They should have you just bring your own pen, sign a piece of paper or something.
I had my rubber fishing gloves on and looked pissed.

UPS should just say smile for the camera and you don't have to sign the pad

To vote here today they said to bring your own black pen.

A pizza delivery guy wanted me to sign my name with my finger on his phone app last year some time, this was way before this whole virus scare.

Even back then I told him I wasnt touching that nasty looking thing with my finger. It was disgusting looking with all of the nasty fingerprints and greasy human juice stains all over it.

Radical concept...….."wash your hands after handling things that others have handled."

Some states are getting to it slower than others.

Yeah...but I went to walmart three days ago and they had employees spraying down the carts and the cashier disinfected the card reader between customers. I expect similar from UPS. That was fubar.

Yeah...but I went to walmart three days ago and they had employees spraying down the carts and the cashier disinfected the card reader between customers. I expect similar from UPS. That was fubar.

Def. could be a few reasons. The stores where we live have no plastic bags
no distilled water and a few other items yeah because of panic buying but the impact is this when it " ALL " runs out at your physical store the trucks are not going to be able to deliver along with multiple other ripple effects that will take place...

Everything every where is locking down this isn't about the " virus" this is about gaining control of a nation you will see after this is all said and done just don' tget sick and eat a crap load of vitaman C.

Radical concept...….."wash your hands after handling things that others have handled."
Radical suggestion. If the UPS guy is infected...he potentially could infect every person he comes in contact with just by talking to them.

A pizza delivery guy wanted me to sign my name with my finger on his phone app last year some time, this was way before this whole virus scare.

Even back then I told him I wasnt touching that nasty looking thing with my finger. It was disgusting looking with all of the nasty fingerprints and greasy human juice stains all over it.

What was his response?

Def. could be a few reasons. The stores where we live have no plastic bags
no distilled water and a few other items yeah because of panic buying but the impact is this when it " ALL " runs out at your physical store the trucks are not going to be able to deliver along with multiple other ripple effects that will take place...

Everything every where is locking down this isn't about the " virus" this is about gaining control of a nation you will see after this is all said and done just don' tget sick and eat a crap load of vitaman C.

UPS should have a protocol where we dont need to interact at all. Whether it is a picture. Virtual signing. I shouldn't even need to open the door.

Radical suggestion. If the UPS guy is infected...he potentially could infect every person he comes in contact with just by talking to them.
If you're so hysterically fearful, don't answer your door and go hide in your basement, cringing in fear.

It's not you. I went to the food store the other night wearing gloves and all. I successfully managed to not touch anything and stay >6 feet away from everybody. Then, I got to the register and had to take my gloves off to sign and push YES button on the keypad that 100 people probably just touched before me. ugh

If you're so hysterically fearful, don't answer your door and go hide in your basement, cringing in fear.
Is that you Rudy Gobert?

Forum List

Back