We're doomed...the UPS guy just showed up...

...wanting me to sign his electronic pad that who knows how many people have handled.

What part of social distancing is unclear to these idiots? Have they had no coronavirus training at all?

There has to be a better way...or am I overreacting?
You are overreacting.

Sign the tablet, collect your package and then go wash your hands.

It isn't rocket science.
That's possible.

...wanting me to sign his electronic pad that who knows how many people have handled.

What part of social distancing is unclear to these idiots? Have they had no coronavirus training at all?

You should have told him "social distancing" and slammed the door in his face.

To be honest, I've never liked the electronic pads, I'm a bit of a germophobe in that regard. They should have you just bring your own pen, sign a piece of paper or something.
I had my rubber fishing gloves on and looked pissed.
Can I ask what there is really to be ticked off about when putting on gloves obviously didn't hurt you or worse? Now if there had not been a way to get around what you considered to be the problem, then there would've been a reason to be mad. Being challenged and prevailing when the dust settles should be a reason to smile, not complain. I get it that this kind of challenge shouldn't even be in the picture to begin with, but sadly the world that we live in has never been a perfect one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Hey Holly. Good to see you are still posting. Hope all is well with you and yours.

It is very possible that I am over reacting...but my wife is in the high risk category. Had I not been around it would have been her forced to answer the door. It was just unexpected. Just being 6 feet away isn't a guarantee. I'll tell you that I am worried. We have all we need and just want to weather this until summer. She doesn't want to interact with anyone. And older people don't either. IMO they need a coronavirus protocol that eliminates this unnecessary interaction.

God Bless you and yours Holly

^^^ Thank you for the positive message. After I got mine up, I started to wonder if maybe I could've said what I was trying to say better. I definitely was not trying to make this matter sound trivial. I understand completely why people are concerned, but there is only so much that anyone can do in a situation like this one. The washing of hands more, in my opinion, makes perfect sense, but cancelling and rescheduling everything is where I think that this whole thing has gone overboard.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's not you. I went to the food store the other night wearing gloves and all. I successfully managed to not touch anything and stay >6 feet away from everybody. Then, I got to the register and had to take my gloves off to sign and push YES button on the keypad that 100 people probably just touched before me. ugh

LMFAO and don't forget those wide open borders

oh and China is back to work already imagine that.
And the employees just die where they stand if they are sick. China put the woes to anymore info getting out.

Put on a condoo and sign it with yer dick. Toss it in his floorboard and go back to the house
Nasty. Just grab a paper towel to hold the pen dilly and toss the paper when your done. Don't forget to spray the package with disinfectant and leave it set for a few days. Or simply accept whatever may come of it all.

Or simply accept whatever may come of it all
That's all I'd do. Good Allah will you all stop with the absurd hysteria. It's always just gonna be a cold virus. THOUSANDS have died from the flu. Quit letting the Demonrat media lead you around by the nose.

Last edited:
Or simply accept whatever may come of it all
That's all I'd do. Good Allah will you all stop with the absurd hysteria. It's always just gonna be a cold virus. THOUSANDS have died from the flu. Quit letting the Demonrat media lead you around by the nose.
Its a bit more than your same ole run of the mill corona virus but that doesn't mean for those who did not prepare or think in advance that they should panic or be panicked. Just use common sense and be aware of how easily it spread, what the signs are if by chance you get exposed and be smart enough not to infect everyone else and their brother, sister, etc...

Forum List

Back