Went to buy Cocoa Puffs today.....

Is that an ICBM in yer pocket Mr President, or are you just gald to see me?

180611204213-02-trump-kim-handshake-0611-screengrab-large-169.jpg

How old are you 8?
Not RW, but Trump has a mentality of an 8 year old. Who else but an uninformed petulant little loser would say he lost the mid-terms because people voted twice by changing into disguises. What kind of idiot do you have to be to say that? Further what kind of fool do you have to be to believe it?
Up until recently, Trump never voted
He has no idea what the process is, so his fantasies of how people cheat makes sense to him
Same goes for buying groceries. The process is foreign to him so he has fantasies of what it takes to check out. He tried the same line last summer and was mocked. Guess it didn't sink in
and if you could afford to pay people to do your grocery shopping you wouldn't?
No, I am not that lazy
you do realize that it might be worth it to pay someone else to do some things because you could actually make more in that time than it would cost to pay a person to go to the store don't you?

Unless of course you're some kind of moron who actually enjoys grocery shopping
Unlike Trump
I am not a helpless human being.
I want to pick out what I am going to eat
Unlike Trump, I am capable of preparing a meal

I did not go through life paying someone to wipe my ass for me

Not RW, but Trump has a mentality of an 8 year old. Who else but an uninformed petulant little loser would say he lost the mid-terms because people voted twice by changing into disguises. What kind of idiot do you have to be to say that? Further what kind of fool do you have to be to believe it?
He has no idea what the process is, so his fantasies of how people cheat makes sense to him
Same goes for buying groceries. The process is foreign to him so he has fantasies of what it takes to check out. He tried the same line last summer and was mocked. Guess it didn't sink in
No, I am not that lazy
you do realize that it might be worth it to pay someone else to do some things because you could actually make more in that time than it would cost to pay a person to go to the store don't you?

Unlike Trump

you don't understand the value of time then.

If you can make 500 dollars in the time it takes to shop for groceries and you can pay someone 50 dollars to go shopping you are a moron if you shop for your own groceries.

No, I am not that lazy

Unlike Trump

If you can make 500 dollars in the time it takes to shop for groceries and you can pay someone 50 dollars to go shopping you are a moron if you shop for your own groceries.

Cut me a break
How much time does Trump spend watching TV and playing golf?

He is a useless human being when it comes to performing basic adult functions

No, I am not that lazy

Unlike Trump

Cut me a break
How much time does Trump spend watching TV and playing golf?

He is a useless human being when it comes to performing basic adult functions

IDGAF if it's Trump or anyone else

And IDGAF what he does or when he does it.

You don't understand the monetary value of time.

I don't sweep the floors in my business because my time is worth more and will bring in more revenue than I pay the guy who sweeps my floor.

I suppose you would be a one man show and do everything in a business all by your lonesome because you're not "lazy"

Trump actually stakes out voting locations and watches people switch clothes in order to vote

Forum List

Back