Went to buy Cocoa Puffs today.....

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I was rejected because I did not have acceptable identification

So I went out to the car, changed my clothes and they sold them without question

I can vote without Identification, why can’t I buy Cocoa Puffs?

To be fair, I doubt President Trump has ever bought his own groceries. Still pretty funny, though.

I am getting sick of it

Every time I go to the Supermarket some pimple faced kid comes up to me and says........Hey Mister, I forgot my ID, can you buy me some Cocoa Puffs?

But I know it is too risky, so I pick him up a six pack and some smokes

So I went out to the car, changed my clothes and they sold them without question

Are cocoa puffs protected by the Constitution?

The problem with Cocoa Puffs is they are just so damned addictive. Much worse than opioids

People go Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs

tenor.gif

I knew it, you live in your car. Get a job

There was a guy working the register at the drug store, a young guy, I don't wanna say which one, it was a chain store, though, I don't wanna get him into trouble for anything.

Anyway, I bought some cold medicine and he asked to see my ID. I said, no, they don't need that for anything. Then he said, yeah, the thing says you have to show ID. Then I said, no, they don't need that for anything. Then he kind of just looked at his monitor, then back at me, then back at the monitor. I said what's wrong with it, is is broke or something? Then he said, no, but I guess you don't really have to give your ID, I can see where that might raise a privacy concern. Then I said, yeah exactly, alright, see you later.

The whole conversation was in like under a minute. It got me chuckling on the drive home, it's only right around the corner anyway.

There was a guy working the register at the drug store, a young guy, I don't wanna say which one, it was a chain store, though, I don't wanna get him into trouble for anything.

Anyway, I bought some cold medicine and he asked to see my ID. I said, no, they don't need that for anything. Then he said, yeah, the thing says you have to show ID. Then I said, no, they don't need that for anything. Then he kind of just looked at his monitor, then back at me, then back at the monitor. I said what's wrong with it, is is broke or something? Then he said, no, but I guess you don't really have to give your ID, I can see where that might raise a privacy concern. Then I said, yeah exactly, alright, see you later.

The whole conversation was in like under a minute. It got me chuckling on the drive home, it's only right around the corner anyway.

MoFo needs to be fired and then executed. The rules are the rules. If you choose to ignore them, you need to face the maximum penalty possible.

MoFo needs to be fired and then executed. The rules are the rules. If you choose to ignore them, you need to face the maximum penalty possible.

Hey man, sometimes the best way to teach em is to troll em nice and good. Now he'll forever thereafter think about it for a hot second before he asks people for their ID.

Anyway. I'm glad you're still with us, my brother. I was just thinking about you the other day. I was wondering how you made out.

Hey man, sometimes the best way to teach em is to troll em nice and good. Now he'll forever thereafter think about it for a hot second before he asks people for their ID.

Anyway. I'm glad you're still with us, my brother. I was just thinking about you the other day. I was wondering how you made out.

I get the feeling we’re looking st teaching different lessons. Mine is that this cashier fucked up by not requiring the ID. It’s not only policy; in most places it’s the LAW. He should be fired and executed.

I’ve soent my free time loading pistol and rifle ammunition and expanding my active training schedule. I’ve found somewhere for us to stay short-term once the house sells. Not sure where the rest of her family is going to live. Their problem, not mine.

When you went back to the store in your new disguise was your alias John Barron or John Miller?

Forum List

Back