Went to buy Cocoa Puffs today.....

I was rejected because I did not have acceptable identification

So I went out to the car, changed my clothes and they sold them without question

I can vote without Identification, why can’t I buy Cocoa Puffs?

I knew it, you live in your car. Get a job
I learned this trick from watching people who vote. They go out to the car, put on a funny hat and go back again and again. The people at the desk are too dumb to know the difference.

So I went out to the car, changed my clothes and they sold them without question

I learned this trick from watching people who vote. They go out to the car, put on a funny hat and go back again and again. The people at the desk are too dumb to know the difference.
You see RW, when you vote in a conservative district they are easily confused by the Groucho Marx mask. That nose, mustache and glasses gets them every time.

7033ad88-8af8-4e77-98c3-afd9e1c209dc_1.0bd6f84582e6bb598b93b4c5e8806716.jpeg

Last edited:
When you went back to the store in your new disguise was your alias John Barron or John Miller?

I am too smart for them
When they ask my name, I just say "John"
They say...John Miller or John Barron?
So I say John Barron and if they tell me John Barron already bought Cocoa Puffs today.......I just say.....Oh....I meant John Miller

You see RW, when you vote in a conservative district they are easily confused by the Groucho Marx mask. That nose, mustache and glasses gets them every time.

7033ad88-8af8-4e77-98c3-afd9e1c209dc_1.0bd6f84582e6bb598b93b4c5e8806716.jpeg

Conservative districts are the easiest to vote multiple times

I just go out in my car and take off my red MAGA hat and put on a blue one. Gets em every time

How old are you 8?

Glad to see your food stamps haven't run out yet.

Has nothing to do with it
Everyone who buys cereal has to show ID

How old are you 8?
Not RW, but Trump has a mentality of an 8 year old. Who else but an uninformed petulant little loser would say he lost the mid-terms because people voted twice by changing into disguises. What kind of idiot do you have to be to say that? Further what kind of fool do you have to be to believe it?

Glad to see your food stamps haven't run out yet.

Has nothing to do with it
Everyone who buys cereal has to show ID
I didn't say it did. But do you think you should be buying Cocoa Puffs with your food stamps? You're just getting fatter and making the Cocoa Puff people richer at taxpayer expense.

How old are you 8?
Not RW, but Trump has a mentality of an 8 year old. Who else but an uninformed petulant little loser would say he lost the mid-terms because people voted twice by changing into disguises. What kind of idiot do you have to be to say that? Further what kind of fool do you have to be to believe it?
Up until recently, Trump never voted
He has no idea what the process is, so his fantasies of how people cheat makes sense to him
Same goes for buying groceries. The process is foreign to him so he has fantasies of what it takes to check out. He tried the same line last summer and was mocked. Guess it didn't sink in

How old are you 8?
Wow so now even a post about sugary kids cereal is political

you really need to get a life

How old are you 8?
He has no idea what the process is, so his fantasies of how people cheat makes sense to him
Same goes for buying groceries. The process is foreign to him so he has fantasies of what it takes to check out. He tried the same line last summer and was mocked. Guess it didn't sink in
and if you could afford to pay people to do your grocery shopping you wouldn't?

Just try buying some socks!

How old are you 8?
No, I am not that lazy

Things Trump has never done in his life

Gone grocery shopping
Cooked
Changed a diaper
Rode a bike
Changed a tire
Mowed a lawn

How old are you 8?
No, I am not that lazy
you do realize that it might be worth it to pay someone else to do some things because you could actually make more in that time than it would cost to pay a person to go to the store don't you?

Unless of course you're some kind of moron who actually enjoys grocery shopping

:cuckoo: Trump is Coo-Coo for thinking ID required to buy Coco Puffs! :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: Trump couldn't be more out of touch with reality! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back