Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

So you can eat the hate chicken? I bet you start by chewing the anus area first? Yummy little anal meat.
Are you thinking about gay cum mixing with turd stuff? is that what you're against? :dunno:

You seem to have a fascination with one particular sex act....was there some event in your life that precipitated this neurosis?

Try your best to overcome this perseveration.

You're the one who thinks about bone smuggling so much that you have to try to deny homos the right to marry. I could understand if they wanted to marry YOU, but they're not (that ship no doubt sailed a long, long time ago, then ran aground and sank). So what's the problem? You can't handle all those guys sucking cocks that you could be sucking?

Upbringing.

Sorry you missed out on it.

So.

We have established that sexuality and homosexuality are not the same thing, despite Seawytch's idiotic assertion.

And we have determined that people do, quite adamantly, choose to be gay.

Do you really want me to pull up the material that proves that homosexuality also exists as a "stage" for some people? That they do move out of it? Or do you feel sufficiently chastened?[/QUOT

No one ever chooses who they are attracted to.

And the expertise you have in this area is that no one has ever been attracted to you?

Try cocoa butter for those marks from the ten foot poles.

Nope, I provided evidence of the reality, and so did PC. Both of what she actually said and the proof that you are an ignorant sob who lies about homosexuality in order to demean them and make them look as if they have no control over themselves, and lie when they say they do.

You hate gays.

So? What's your point? Do you truly believe that people CHOOSE to be attracted to members of the same sex?

My point is that you should admit that you were in error.

My personal opinion? There is an entire spectrum in the realm of sexuality.
There are some folks who are, and will always be attracted to members of the same sex.

But...and this is borne out by the CDC study, for far and away the majority, this is not a life-long pursuit.

Case in point, Anne Heche, for whom homosexuality was a brief period. For many this is the case.
Many have used the services of groups such as Exodus International for that reason.

And, we often read of folks who suddenly decide that they are homosexual. Why be surprised when we find homosexuals who suddenly decide that they are heterosexual?

I also believe that the influence of the 60's, the Leftists, have, for the first time, propounded the idea that one should not fight impulses, some of which are destructive.
The even put forth the motto "if it feels good, do it."

The traditional view is that one should use that which makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom, our God-given intellect, to choose our paths in life....not necessarily what feels good.

You have a lot of nerve girl.
Telling others they should admit THEIR errors and never admitting yours.
Grow up and act like an adult for once in your life.
Govern yourself accordingly.

I never make a mistake.
I thought I did once....
...but I was wrong.

You seem to have a fascination with one particular sex act....was there some event in your life that precipitated this neurosis?

Try your best to overcome this perseveration.

You're the one who thinks about bone smuggling so much that you have to try to deny homos the right to marry. I could understand if they wanted to marry YOU, but they're not (that ship no doubt sailed a long, long time ago, then ran aground and sank). So what's the problem? You can't handle all those guys sucking cocks that you could be sucking?

Upbringing.

So what is your problem with gays?

Okay, Bizarro Girl, you admit that isn't what you really meant, even though we can all see you said it..

So you misspoke.

So now that you've admitted that sexual orientation is no more a "choice" than race, can you admit that discmination against them is wrong?

Learn to read before you post, you lying sack of offal.

I see you avoid the question..
If you are now admitting that Homosexuality isn't a "phase" or a "choice", can you please call for religious bigots to stop discrminating against them?

Sounds reasonable and fair to me...

Disgusting to find that there are individuals like you who will stoop to claiming that I said things that I didn't.

But I will always outweapon you. Two of the arrows in my quiver are honesty and learning. Ratiocinate!

There's no point in his reading, because the truth doesn't matter to these progressive extremists.

All that matters is that they project lies. To further their agenda, that means they have to lie about what you say in order to demonize and trivialize the facts of you, and what you say.

You are correct....and it is one of the reasons that it is so very easy to be a Liberal.

Upbringing.

So what is your problem with gays?

You misunderstand.

My problem is with vulgar little twerps...i.e., you.

CDC said it.

No, you said it and then quoted an article from the CDC that did not come to the conclusion that gay is a "phase". You came to that conclusion from their study, they did not.

The overwhelming majority of scientists will tell you that sexual orientation and attractions are NOT a choice.

I know for a FACT that I did not choose to be attracted to women. The only choice is in acting upon my natural inclinations.

CDC said it.

On what page of the CDC report YOU CITED did it say:

Homosexuality, for most, is a phase

"Us"???

You were elected to speak for what group?

Since the post never states that "human sexuality is a phase," you have descended to your usual level of veracity....

...true?

He can speak for me, because I want you to answer the same question. Homosexuality isn't a phase, you fucking idiot. If you were actually exposed to any real, honest homosexuals you'd know this. But instead, you speak from the same place of religious intolerance that kept black people slaves and unable to marry white people because "that's how God made the races." (Seriously, that was a VERY common argument for slavery and the ban on interracial marriage)

As someone who has many, many gay friends, let me please speak for them: Fuck you. Fuck you, you ignorant bitch. There is no difference between interracial and homosexual marriage, because opposition to both is based on irrational, illogical and frankly ignorant prejudices born out of religion. And since this is a country that thankfully cherishes freedom over religious zealotry, or at least it USED to, we can tell your bigoted beliefs to fuck themselves.

The fact that you went down that road tells me a lot of things about you. It tells me you're clueless as to what homosexuality really is. It tells me that you're choosing to remain willfully ignorant because at this point the relevant scientific and cultural data points are there for you educate yourself, but you're choosing dogma over logic.

I can't wait for the day when homophobia is forced into the same fucking closet that racism has been. No, we can't ever make it go away permanently, but we sure as fuck can make it so that if you say dumb shit like this in public you'll be cast out and castigated as the ignorant fuck you are.

OK, I’ve seen your preparatory spittle-spewing, now for your signature move, soiling your shorts.

1. Why is it that the most stupid posters have trouble being civil?
Is it because your arguments are so vapid?
Or simply upbringing?
Which one?

2. He can speak for you because you are no more than a ventriloquist's dummy...so someone must.

3. I have documented in several clickable links that homosexuality is, for most, a phase. Now, you, Einstein, shout 'is not, is not.'

Since you either did not read the provided links, or...as I believe...you are unable to understand them, you probably won't read this one:

"The mission of CDC expanded beyond its original focus on malaria to include sexually transmitted diseases when the Venereal Disease Division of the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) was transferred to the CDC in 1957. Shortly thereafter, Tuberculosis Control was transferred (in 1960) to the CDC from PHS, and then in 1963 the Immunization program was established.[8]

It became the National Communicable Disease Center (NCDC) effective July 1, 1967.[4] The organization was renamed the Center for Disease Control (CDC) on June 24, 1970, and Centers for Disease Control effective October 14, 1980.[4] An act of the United States Congress appended the words "and Prevention" to the name effective October 27, 1992. However, Congress directed that the initialism CDC be retained because of its name recognition.[9] CDC now operates under the Department of Health and Human Services umbrella."

Currently the CDC focus has broadened to include chronic diseases, disabilities, injury control, workplace hazards, environmental health threats, and terrorism preparedness. CDC combats emerging diseases and other health risks, including birth defects, West Nile virus, obesity, avian, swine, and pandemic flu, E. coli, and bioterrorism, to name a few. The organization would also prove to be an important factor in preventing the abuse of penicillin."
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. For clarification purposes....who should one believe, a dim-wit like you, or actual research by the CDC, a government agency?
That's a toughie, huh?

...hmmmmm....Unless you can provide a really good reason....I'll go with the CDC.

5. Just one more question....although I realize you'll be afraid to answer....did you spend all of your so-called 'education' in government schools?

That is what your post seems to indicate.

Don’t you just love the smell of knowledge in the morning?

No...all those links did was reiterate what I said...that HUMAN SEXUALITY is much more broad than many would like to paint it. It's not just shades of grey, but every color in the spectrum...a fabulous rainbow if you will...

My point is that you should admit that you were in error.

My personal opinion? There is an entire spectrum in the realm of sexuality.
There are some folks who are, and will always be attracted to members of the same sex.

But...and this is borne out by the CDC study, for far and away the majority, this is not a life-long pursuit.

Case in point, Anne Heche, for whom homosexuality was a brief period. For many this is the case.
Many have used the services of groups such as Exodus International for that reason.

And, we often read of folks who suddenly decide that they are homosexual. Why be surprised when we find homosexuals who suddenly decide that they are heterosexual?

I also believe that the influence of the 60's, the Leftists, have, for the first time, propounded the idea that one should not fight impulses, some of which are destructive.
The even put forth the motto "if it feels good, do it."

The traditional view is that one should use that which makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom, our God-given intellect, to choose our paths in life....not necessarily what feels good.

You have a lot of nerve girl.
Telling others they should admit THEIR errors and never admitting yours.
Grow up and act like an adult for once in your life.
Govern yourself accordingly.

I never make a mistake.
I thought I did once....
...but I was wrong.

Fell off my dinosaur last time I heard that one.

One day I believe you will mature and learn that mistakes are the greatest of educators.
Only if and when you are honest enough to ADMIT them and willing to learn from them.
Game film tells NO lies.

No, you said it and then quoted an article from the CDC that did not come to the conclusion that gay is a "phase". You came to that conclusion from their study, they did not.

The overwhelming majority of scientists will tell you that sexual orientation and attractions are NOT a choice.

I know for a FACT that I did not choose to be attracted to women. The only choice is in acting upon my natural inclinations.

CDC said it.

On what page of the CDC report YOU CITED did it say:

Homosexuality, for most, is a phase

1. Must we continue to beat this dead horse?
You can simply read the report...it isn't that long.

2. Afterwards, you can claim it doesn't mention you by name, so it can't apply to you.
Fine with me....especially since, although the 'phase' concept did speak of the majority...it didn't claim 100%.
Does that satisfy you?

3. Or...you can read the following from a reliably Left-leaning source, and accept it:

In fact, numbers show huge majorities of those who "ever had same sex sexual contact" do not identify long-term as gay. Among women 18-44, for instance, 12.5% report some form of same sex contact at some point in their lives, but among the older segment of that group (35-44), only 0.7% identify as homosexual and 1.1% as bisexual.
In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

Again?
"...homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode,..."

Can I stipulate 'but not for you'!
OK?

4. I realize that this is of personal importance to you....but why not simply accept the truth as it applies to "other" gays.

Can we move on?

Last edited:
Learn to read before you post, you lying sack of offal.

If you are now admitting that Homosexuality isn't a "phase" or a "choice", can you please call for religious bigots to stop discrminating against them?

Disgusting to find that there are individuals like you who will stoop to claiming that I said things that I didn't.

But I will always outweapon you. Two of the arrows in my quiver are honesty and learning. Ratiocinate!

Funny, the only arrow you seem to have is avoiding answering straight up questions.

Let's try AGAIN-

If you are now admitting that homosexuality is neither a "phase" or a "choice", will you call up on all the religious bigots to stop harrassing them?

Funny, the only arrow you seem to have is avoiding answering straight up questions.

Let's try AGAIN-

If you are now admitting that homosexuality is neither a "phase" or a "choice", will you call up on all the religious bigots to stop harrassing them?

1. It would aid you a great deal if you became literate.

2. From post #732....and prior posts....

In fact, numbers show huge majorities of those who "ever had same sex sexual contact" do not identify long-term as gay. Among women 18-44, for instance, 12.5% report some form of same sex contact at some point in their lives, but among the older segment of that group (35-44), only 0.7% identify as homosexual and 1.1% as bisexual.
In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.

3. Now....back into your sewer, sleaze.

Let's try AGAIN-

So now you are saying it's a phase? Because you keep changing your story.

Yes, or no, should we tell the religious assholes to stop harrassing gay people, if it's not a choice?

Let's try AGAIN-

Yes, or no, should we tell the religious assholes to stop harrassing gay people, if it's not a choice?

You lying pile of regurgitation, I've never changed any 'story.'

I think you are just talking out of both sides of your mouth that you probably don't know what your story is anymore.

Okay, without trying to hide behind any studies that you'll misrepresent and then, tell us in your own words why you think discrmination against gay folks is right and just?

Thanks.

Just what you think... not some OCD numbering crap like you usually do that just annoys people.

I think you are just talking out of both sides of your mouth that you probably don't know what your story is anymore.

Okay, without trying to hide behind any studies that you'll misrepresent and then, tell us in your own words why you think discrmination against gay folks is right and just?

Thanks.

Just what you think... not some OCD numbering crap like you usually do that just annoys people.

In his 1855 book "Table Talk," John Doran recounts the story of a curate at Basse Bretagne, noted for his wit, who found that his duty at the confessional interfered with a number of invitations to dine. Seeking to indulge his stomach, the curate declared from the pulpit:

“In order to avoid confusion, my brethren, I have to announce that tomorrow, Monday, I will receive at confession the liars only; on Tuesday, the misers; on Wednesday, the slanderers; on Thursday, the thieves; Friday, the libertines; and Saturday, the women of evil life.”
Looks like you can pick Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday.

Admit you've done nothing but lie about what I've said....go ahead, confession is good for the soul.

Forum List

Back