Wellness Company Headed by Dr. Peter McCullough Requests to Release Damar Hamlin’s Vaccine Status as Part of Any Investigation into this Tragedy

I'm not illiterate.....You dodged the question with a vagary.

"I don't are if you carry one or not" is a sleazy evasion, which obliquely presumes that you don't really care if the unvaxed get discriminated against by someone else.
Look Oddball, I have never contacted any of my reps or senators on this issue. If you feel discriminated against by somebody, by all means let us know who is abusing you. I fly in about 3 weeks, not internationally, but domestically. I have no idea if I have to show that or not, but really don't care. I didn't last time if flew, at least I do not remember it coming up. If you are talking about international travel, due to what other nations require for entrance, (though I don't know who does) you are talking to the wrong guy. I simply do not feel it necessary for me to stand up for you, though I personally do not care if you are vaccinated or not or whether you are asked or required to prove your status or not. It is not my issue. I know what works for me. I am not against you or your quest or concern, I simply don't give shit. Nobody gets to pick my issues, but me. If I were a Right Winger, I would rally round and be all for you. If I were a Left Winger, I be glad to join in, to scold and rave about how much you were putting people in danger. But, I am not. I have no tribe, or party to follow, and I have no wish to lead you or anybody else to the promised land. I just chart my own course and act as I think best, which usually and historically have seemed to work and has usually been fine with anybody around me. If I have to get around a rule or a convention here and there, in this country or other, civilian or military, I have found a way, often when others, (quite a bit like yourself) bellow and storm uselessly, while I slip past, the hubbub and the lines and acrimony about their rights, the system or circumstance. I'm that guy that keep walking out with what I need, instead of frontally assaulting the system or the one supposedly in charge. Sorry, but I will let you fight your battles with somebody that will battle you on your issue.

Look Oddball, I have never contacted any of my reps or senators on this issue. If you feel discriminated against by somebody, by all means let us know who is abusing you. I fly in about 3 weeks, not internationally, but domestically. I have no idea if I have to show that or not, but really don't care. I didn't last time if flew, at least I do not remember it coming up. If you are talking about international travel, due to what other nations require for entrance, (though I don't know who does) you are talking to the wrong guy. I simply do not feel it necessary for me to stand up for you, though I personally do not care if you are vaccinated or not or whether you are asked or required to prove your status or not. It is not my issue. I know what works for me. I am not against you or your quest or concern, I simply don't give shit. Nobody gets to pick my issues, but me. If I were a Right Winger, I would rally round and be all for you. If I were a Left Winger, I be glad to join in, to scold and rave about how much you were putting people in danger. But, I am not. I have no tribe, or party to follow, and I have no wish to lead you or anybody else to the promised land. I just chart my own course and act as I think best, which usually and historically have seemed to work and has usually been fine with anybody around me. If I have to get around a rule or a convention here and there, in this country or other, civilian or military, I have found a way, often when others, (quite a bit like yourself) bellow and storm uselessly, while I slip past, the hubbub and the lines and acrimony about their rights, the system or circumstance. I'm that guy that keep walking out with what I need, instead of frontally assaulting the system or the one supposedly in charge. Sorry, but I will let you fight your battles with somebody that will battle you on your issue.
IOW, you don't care....Thanks for clearing that up.

Dr. Peter McCullough Provides Analysis on Damar Hamlin’s Sudden Cardiac Arrest​

Jan 5 2023

This sounds much like the tally of vaccine injuries reported to the American system VAERS, which long ago surpassed the number of injuries reported for these Covid vaccines than for all injury reports for all other vaccines combined since reporting began. And that’s to say nothing of deaths.

when do we start burning down the government?

~S~

The point W6 is , freedom and liberty are not some individual construct, they are a social metric spanning all of us. When the 'man' comes down on one of us , he comes down on all of us. Cut one of us, and we all bleed.

Anything short of this allows the bad things on in......

~S~

Hamlin's vaccination status is relevant and could have play a role contributing or even primary factor in his cardiac arrest.

“I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis.” – Dr. Peter McCullough, Chief Scientific Officer for The Wellness Company

Anti-vaxxer scum.

The point W6 is , freedom and liberty are not some individual construct, they are a social metric spanning all of us. When the 'man' comes down on one of us , he comes down on all of us. Cut one of us, and we all bleed.

Anything short of this allows the bad things on in......

~S~
I don't owe support to everybody's issues or causes. I'm paid up. Read the t-shirt.

Biden is part of the liberal society that DEMANDED that every person take the jab

And those that didnt were hounded unmercifully

So its vital that they now hide their culpability when otherwise healthy men start dying unexpectedly after taking the vaccine
People die unexpectedly by the hour and always have.

This sounds much like the tally of vaccine injuries reported to the American system VAERS, which long ago surpassed the number of injuries reported for these Covid vaccines than for all injury reports for all other vaccines combined since reporting began. And that’s to say nothing of deaths.

when do we start burning down the government?

~S~
The government is in flames already.

Forum List

Back