Wellness Company Headed by Dr. Peter McCullough Requests to Release Damar Hamlin’s Vaccine Status as Part of Any Investigation into this Tragedy

Actually yes. Unless he dies they are not public unless he agrees. What "investigation" ?

If this tragedy is going to be investigated to the full extent of the law, like it should and probably it will.

That investigation, Coyote,

Not what I asked.....Don't be a dodger.

You believe people should show a vax card to function in what used to be "normal" society?
I don't care if you carry one or not. My vax card is in my wallet, but proves nothing, as nutballs were faking them shortly after they came out and it is just a card not something with a chip, signed and stamped with the vaccines I have had. I have a military vax record that would curl your hair. I have had CAK cards that probably had it.

LOL....I'm sure the NFL have already received their marching orders from Tater's minions and by the looks of things so has the sports and "news" media.

Even on FOX where they have discussed vaccine-induced myocarditis in athletes on more than a few occasions there is nary a peep out of them about it.

I don't care if you carry one or not. My vax card is in my wallet, but proves nothing, as nutballs were faking them shortly after they came out and it is just a card not something with a chip, signed and stamped with the vaccines I have had. I have a military vax record that would curl your hair. I have had CAK cards that probably had it.
Another non-answer.

I'll score ths one a big YES....You actually want people forced to be injected with experimental drugs they don't want, and carry a passport to prove it.

His medical records are his private business.
Suddenly, another Branch Covidian vax fascist comes out for privacy!

how+convenient+church+lady.jpg

Hamlin's vaccination status is relevant and could have play a role contributing or even primary factor in his cardiac arrest.

“I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis.” – Dr. Peter McCullough, Chief Scientific Officer for The Wellness Company

Same "doctor" claimed that terri shaivo wasn't brain dead but had taken the COVID vaccine.

I'll score ths one a big YES....You actually want people forced to be injected with experimental drugs they don't want, and carry a passport to prove it.
Don't be an illiterate dipshit. What part of "I don't care if you carry one or not." were you unable to read?

If he’s a loyal woke greenie biden supporter he may have good reason to keep it secret
Could be. Or he might think his medical records none of your business. Some people are like that, It is the reason for HIPAA regulations.

Could be. Or he might think his medical records none of your business. Some people are like that, It is the reason for HIPAA regulations.
Libs never recognized a right to privacy when they were bullying everyone to take the jab

Libs never recognized a right to privacy when they were bullying everyone to take the jab
If you meet one, talk to them about it. Personally, I am in a family with 5 people who work or did work before retirement in the medical industry. We take privacy of medical records pretty serious.

Hamlin's vaccination status is relevant and could have play a role contributing or even primary factor in his cardiac arrest.

“I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis.” – Dr. Peter McCullough, Chief Scientific Officer for The Wellness Company

Great, now the anti-vax vultures want the hospital to violate HIPAA laws just to feed their conspiracy.

:cuckoo:

If you meet one, talk to them about it. Personally, I am in a family with 5 people who work or did work before retirement in the medical industry. We take privacy of medical records pretty serious.
Of course

If you’re a lib with something to hide, then hide it

Forum List

Back