Wellness Company Headed by Dr. Peter McCullough Requests to Release Damar Hamlin’s Vaccine Status as Part of Any Investigation into this Tragedy

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Hamlin's vaccination status is relevant and could have play a role contributing or even primary factor in his cardiac arrest.

“I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis.” – Dr. Peter McCullough, Chief Scientific Officer for The Wellness Company

Everybody wants to know Hamlin's vaccine status, I know I do.

b8a17920d6895cf14bea48004d5bd0af.jpg

Everybody wants to know Hamlin's vaccine status, I know I do.
OK. What if Hamlin (after he wakes up, so you can ask him) does not want to release his private medical records?

OK. What if Hamlin (after he wakes up, so you can ask him) does not want to release his private medical records?

Ask him? ...:rolleyes: what a silly thing to say

Why him or his family wouldn't want to release his medical records when it comes to the poison jab?

I imagine that it is an important factor in all this, don't you?

You down for a vax passport?.....Don't lie.
I don't have an actual passport, much less a vax passport. I haven't been out of the country since the mid 90s, and I didn't need a passport for that, just copies of orders and ID.

Why him or his family wouldn't want to release his medical records when it comes to the poison jab?

Who knows? Still up to him, when they wake him from the medically induced coma. Knock yourself out.

No.

Forum List

Back