Wellness Company Headed by Dr. Peter McCullough Requests to Release Damar Hamlin’s Vaccine Status as Part of Any Investigation into this Tragedy

b8a17920d6895cf14bea48004d5bd0af.jpg

I am done with the gatekeepers and shamers. "Don't ask that; it's inappropriate!!"

It sure would be if I were talking to Hamlin's mother, or a loved one. Putting it out on social media as a matter of public concern is definitely NOT "inappropriate" if I'm simply wondering or asking questions.

Liberals don't give a darn about Hamlin's family in the end of course--they just don't want us asking questions.

How would you know what is fake? You are batting 0 at that.

The guy who made it claims to be a doctor. No doctor would say "he vaccinated Hamlin" because that IS a violation of medical privacy. He also clearly runs a parody account, and I believe he deleted the tweet.

FWIW I saw this info and chased it down. IMO it's invalid

Hamlin's vaccination status is relevant and could have play a role contributing or even primary factor in his cardiac arrest.

“I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis.” – Dr. Peter McCullough, Chief Scientific Officer for The Wellness Company

But....but....but........

Young athletes in peak physical condition have ALWAYS dropped dead on the field.

This is perfectly normal.

Nothing to see here folks.

Just keep moving.

(Hey, jabbies! Are you sweating yet? I hope so.)

LOL

Cries the idiot who think Biden has something to do with this. :cuckoo:

Americans have a right to keep their medical records private. We're not giving up our rights because some anti-vax vulture lunatics can't feed their conspiracy obsession enough.

TFB.
Biden is part of the liberal society that DEMANDED that every person take the jab

And those that didnt were hounded unmercifully

So its vital that they now hide their culpability when otherwise healthy men start dying unexpectedly after taking the vaccine

I believe the virus itself is responsible for long term health effects, jabbed or unjabbed. This is more than a regular common cold or flu virus. Fact.

Biden is part of the liberal society that DEMANDED that every person take the jab

And those that didnt were hounded unmercifully

So its vital that they now hide their culpability when otherwise healthy men start dying unexpectedly after taking the vaccine

Biden has nothing to do with this, ya anti-vax vulture. You will get nothing from him since you deserve nothing from him. This is a private family matter. If you had a soul, you'd pray for Damar and leave it there.

Forum List

Back