~Ever Been Slipped A "Mickey"??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Have you ever been out drinking with friends, and somewhere as the night progressed, have you ever gotten the feeling, you were slipped some sort of drug into your drink??
Did you ever figure out what it was?? Or who did it??
And did you get over it pretty well??

I'm not going to ask if you have ever slipped anyone else a mickey or something.

But for me, I don't believe anyone has ever tried to slip anything into one of my drinks. After about 2 or 3 of some mixed drinks, I feel crazy on my own.

Have you ever been out drinking with friends, and somewhere as the night progressed, have you ever gotten the feeling, you were slipped some sort of drug into your drink??
Did you ever figure out what it was?? Or who did it??
And did you get over it pretty well??

I'm not going to ask if you have ever slipped anyone else a mickey or something.

But for me, I don't believe anyone has ever tried to slip anything into one of my drinks. After about 2 or 3 of some mixed drinks, I feel crazy on my own.

One of my "Friends" from our high school football team was putting Reds in my beers. I think I swallowed one or two before I started spitting them out.

Needless to say, I was fucked up.

Yep.

Somebody slipped me a couple of tabs of acid in a drink.

Must admit..it was fun having an excuse to knock out his front teeth.

Left a baaaaaad taste in my mouth...

pintcopy.jpg

@ Mud, sorry to hear, that was pretty messed up. Thank goodness you appeared to have recovered nicely!

@ Sallow, sorry about the acid, but it sounds as tho you came out ahead, maybe with one of his teeth or two *haha*, but you seem like all turned out well too.

@ Mud, sorry to hear, that was pretty messed up. Thank goodness you appeared to have recovered nicely!

@ Sallow, sorry about the acid, but it sounds as tho you came out ahead, maybe with one of his teeth or two *haha*, but you seem like all turned out well too.

Well it taught me this.

I don't like acid.

But I do like hitting people.:eusa_shhh:

Well it taught me this.

I don't like acid.

But I do like hitting people.:eusa_shhh:

K then, I shall stay away from you when I'm packing acid, but try and turn you on when I'm not.
(kidding about the acid- I don't do shit like that) :eusa_angel:

Once in Okinawa I was on my own and went to a low life dive bar. Girl was real interested in me, which I knew wasn't true and her "friends" were there, a couple guys. They bought me a soda. I drank a little tiny bit, didn't feel right so I quit drinking it, they encouraged me to drink it. I went to the bathroom and they followed. I left after that. I knew something was up.

You should just start an "ever been date raped" thread.

No, if you noticed, over half the answers were from gents. And most of the date rape scenarios, are guys drugging girls. I wasn't trying to get it to that level. I was just wondering if anyone might have known someone else had put something in their drink.
And actually, I do need to correct my answer, because a guy once put eye drops into one my drinks, but it was just to make me sick.

You should just start an "ever been date raped" thread.

Why? Am I missing something here? She's simply asking if anyone has ever been slipped a pill into their drink. WTF does that have to do with your average rape? Hey! This just in = IT DOESN'T. So get with the subject of the thread. Otherwise, Create a RAPE PERIOD thread then. :razz: ~BH

No. But after reading a few of your posts I am feeling drowsy.

I keed I keed!

Forum List

Back