Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I am having cod and ex is having barbque chicken (oven), baked taters, corn. For dessert....hmm. Not sure yet. Probably a nilla shake.

And you?

2 Questions?

1. - Why are you having dinner with the ex?

2. - Why would you cook 2 different meals?

I am having cod and ex is having barbque chicken (oven), baked taters, corn. For dessert....hmm. Not sure yet. Probably a nilla shake.

And you?

2 Questions?

1. - Why are you having dinner with the ex?

2. - Why would you cook 2 different meals?

Ex is my roommate.

Cooking two different meals is no biggie.

btw...the lasagna was ok I guess. I didn't much care for it. Ex loved it though and ate two helpings.

Applebee's slow simmered beef sandwich with jalapeno slaw, crispy onion strings and their sweet heat signature sauce....that sucker was spicy and delicious!!

hero_sandwiches.jpg

Tonight I really didn't feel like cooking. Neither of us were ravenous but wanted a little something non sweet and non junkfood.

So I pretended the grilled cheese sandwiches I made and served with Fritos and a Diet Coke weren't junk food.

Enjoyed them immensely. :)

Grilled cheese sounds perfect to me! Thanks for the suggestion, Foxy!

Welcome Theal3, I loved all your food posts on insessions. Never was a member. I miss all you guys, I read everyday since Angelwings got hurt. So nice to finally meet you....Trams

Homemade green pozole. 'tis too die!

Posole is a Christmas and New Year's dish here. Nobody makes it much other times of the year. But we make a lot of it then. :)

My dear friend had a birthday on Monday. Pozole was her request. It was 100 degrees with 100% humidity on Sunday when I cooked it - and trust me I was thinking this is why 'it' is a Christmas dish!

Grilled braciole with roasted tomato and basil relish and a wilted spinach salad with warm bacon dressing.

Forum List

Back