Weiner Mocks GOP For Defund NPR Bill

As usual, an unintelligent and childish spectacle. The guy's a joke.

Unintelligent? Childish? He makes a point that there are far more important issues that Congress needs to be focused on. Especially if a emergency session is going to be called.

For example, an audit posted online this week by the Defense Department's inspector general found that the Pentagon overpaid by as much as $200 million on military contracts worth $2.7 billion. How many hearings have been held with seriously trying to rein down wasteful or fraudulent spending in the defense sector?

There is also the issue of the GOP not waiting 72 hours when it comes to the bill. If they're not willing to wait 72 hours on the smaller issues such as these, can we trust them on the larger ones? He raises a valid point.

I didn't like it when Obama broke a similar promise, and I sure as hell don't like it now when the GOP did the same.

Then why did he and the Dems allow it to continue? Now we have to ponder things? What happened to we have to pass the bill to see whats in the bill?

The guy's fullofshit.

Looka, I'm addressing his childish and unintelligent way of addressing things. There's way to make a point without making yourself come of as an ass. He's entitled to his opinion, and so am I and my oinion is he needs to grow up.

Weiner.

What a Name Phreak.

Meh. I doubt he hangs very low.

Weenie boy mocks anything that moves....He's a sophomoric Alan Grayson.

Maybe he should get a career in stand-up or talk radio.

An old man who comes on messageboards to poke fun at political opponents and argue with people all day..........calling anyone sophomoric...heh

heh

heh

Weiner needs to get some class! He is a Congressman and his leftist I would shun, attack and he a disrespectful SOB to anyone who disagrees with me is beyond immature.

I honestly wish someone would pop him one!

You wish he was shot?

May be true, but his hypocrisy has no bounds. This fool wastes time on pointless issues also.

See the Clip: He is arguing that abortion should be paid for by public funds. Whether he a douche bag like him believes that or not, there are other issues such as the deficit, the economy, oil prices and jobs that should take priority!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ut2jXeaJxM

He's arguing against a bill that the GOP brought up when there are other issues such as the deficit, the economy, oil prices, and jobs.

You just helped to prove Anthony Weiner's point.

He made a good point. I don't care about anything else: his giggley last name, his corny attitude, his political bent....etc etc

He made a good point.

If your definition of a point is having a hissy fit, then you are correct.

For the rest of us, he's just a whinging weenie of a weiner.

If your definition of a point is having a hissy fit, then you are correct.

For the rest of us, he's just a whinging weenie of a weiner.

Calling the emergency session was the hissy fit.

IOW, Congress actually doing its job is unacceptable.

Got it.

Weenie boy mocks anything that moves....He's a sophomoric Alan Grayson.

Maybe he should get a career in stand-up or talk radio.

An old man who comes on messageboards to poke fun at political opponents and argue with people all day..........calling anyone sophomoric...heh

heh

heh
When I'm in the halls of congress and act like that little shit, you might have an argument....But I'm not and you don't.

Boehner is allowed to lie, you forget the republican chant "It's ok when WE do it!"

Thank god they solved the budget crisis

Forum List

Back