Weiner Mocks GOP For Defund NPR Bill

pfft

Did you read the thread starter before you posted it?

You put Wiener up as some kind of champion of the world, when he's the whinest little bitch in DC.

And I'm one sided? :lol::lol::lol:

Quite the overexaggeration you're making there. I merely made a note that he mocked the GOP over NPR. I later made a point that he makes at least two valid points:

1.) The fact that the GOP is willing to call an emergency session over a issue like this and not far more important issues is telling.

2.) The GOP did not live up to their 72 hour promise.

Whether you like the guy or not, whether you like his style or not, he does make some valid points.

Publicly posting bills for 72 hours is the rallying cry of every minority party - until they become the majority. it's embarrassing that either side can still get away with uttering such tripe.

Is your point Boehner is as big an idiot as Obama?

If so, then you didn't really need the defunding NPR bill as an excuse.

That would probably be a subpoint to the larger point.

Publicly posting bills for 72 hours is the rallying cry of every minority party - until they become the majority. it's embarrassing that either side can still get away with uttering such tripe.

how long wassit ?

I heard this morning that the bill means local stations can't buy shows from anyone...except FOX. Pretty funny stuff.

That can't be in a bill.

It's unconstitutional to force anyone to buy from any specific source.

Whoever told you that lie thinks you are a gullible idiot.

No, the gullible idiot believes everything she reads.

how long wassit ?

For this bill?

Resolved in Committee on March 16th at 6:57 p.m.
Maximum one hour of debate agreed to and started at 1:26 p.m. on March 17th.
Passed on March 17th at 3:23 p.m.

I heard this morning that the bill means local stations can't buy shows from anyone...except FOX. Pretty funny stuff.

That can't be in a bill.

It's unconstitutional to force anyone to buy from any specific source.

Whoever told you that lie thinks you are a gullible idiot.
I know it isn't true...:lol: But it wasn't about forcing them to by from FOX, rather it was to only allow them to buy from FOX or buy local content.

link us ravi
Coffee shop in Ft. Lauderdale. I didn't bother correcting them...some people are just too stupid to breathe.

ok as long as it's a reliable source.. was it that nice waitress with the brown hair at the liberated diner, cause i get a lot of news from her too. good work amigo

Last edited:
I love Anthony Weiner. He is amazing. Never be president but I love his energy.

you're making pot smokers look confused and forgetful. think weiner smokes a fatty now and then ?

Last edited:
If the GOP would have been in charge of the Titanic, they would have been arguing over the music rather than trying to evacuate the passengers.

As usual, an unintelligent and childish spectacle. The guy's a joke.

Unintelligent? Childish? He makes a point that there are far more important issues that Congress needs to be focused on. Especially if a emergency session is going to be called.

For example, an audit posted online this week by the Defense Department's inspector general found that the Pentagon overpaid by as much as $200 million on military contracts worth $2.7 billion. How many hearings have been held with seriously trying to rein down wasteful or fraudulent spending in the defense sector?

There is also the issue of the GOP not waiting 72 hours when it comes to the bill. If they're not willing to wait 72 hours on the smaller issues such as these, can we trust them on the larger ones? He raises a valid point.

I didn't like it when Obama broke a similar promise, and I sure as hell don't like it now when the GOP did the same.

May be true, but his hypocrisy has no bounds. This fool wastes time on pointless issues also.

See the Clip: He is arguing that abortion should be paid for by public funds. Whether he a douche bag like him believes that or not, there are other issues such as the deficit, the economy, oil prices and jobs that should take priority!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back