Weekend Plans??

ladyzac

Nov 20, 2003
Pinkyville USA
Hey there, you super groovy gang!! :rotflmao:
It's Friday!!! Yippee!! Hooray!!! :thewave:
What's everyone got planned for this weekend?? I am going to Vegas and hopefully win me some fat cash!!! :beer:

Me? I am getting up early tomorrow mornign and going river rafting, then a cookout in the mountains. Sunday morning getting up early and going horseback riding and then to a cookout at the river.

My weekend is gonna be pretty boring. I'm having a yard sale today and tomorrow to raise funds for my Vegas trip (I fly out in 4 days.. YAY!). I'll be busy all weekend packing and getting ready, packing my daughter's stuff to go with her dad for a few weeks, and then Sunday I'm having my daughter's 4th birthday party. Today's her birthday... happy birthday to my baby!!!!!! :banana:

Going to shop for college stuff for the kids, especially the youngest. Bad for the bank account! But, they are in school, so we celebrate! :banana:

Musicians work the weekend & so do most bartenders. We're the ones that 'help' you relax!

Thanks guys!! I went shopping today to get her birthday presents... I found a Barbie Cruise Ship on sale for $30. She's gonna shit when she sees it. :D

Oh Lil, that would be such a mess! She's too big for that! :dev3:

Funny you mention Barbies!

http://www.lileks.com/bleats/archive/04/0704/073004.html

It’s Gnat’s fourth birthday Friday. I’m in Merlin mode: as she gets older I feel younger. I can’t imagine what my life would be like without her – I’d just be kicking the sawdust, measuring my life by the piles of magazines I take out to be recycled every other week. She saved my life; giving her every Barbie in the world is the least I can do.

What's everyone got planned for this weekend??

fair amount of drinking, sleeping,

a lot of drinking, sleeping,

some light drinking, sleeping,

a little more drinking

(my weekends tend to drift into the week itself, though this will be worse than most)

I get paid today so I am going shopping tomorrow !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I love sales ! :D

Anybody wanna go with me ?

I'm leaving in the morning for a week long trip to Myrtle Beach, SC. :banana:
Happy birthday to your daughter Lil'!!!! :D

Ditto for lilcountriegal's baby!! Happy Birthday!! :D

I also got paid today! Yippee! My husband has to give me an allowance though...otherwise I'll spend it all! ;) <--he's always looking out for me! :D

I'm cleaning the basement/garage from the flood....ugh!

I must buy a bathing suit as I promised my son a trip to the pool...also ugh!

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Lil's daughter, happy birthday to you!

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. THis may sound boring, but it's no ordinary wedding, it will be party central. Two of my dearest friends are getting married tomorrow, and then they're off to Boston so the bride can undergo treatment for brain cancer. Most of us know this may be the last chance to party with her, and we want to do it right. She has been the host of many a parties over the years, and we all love her (them) dearly. I know there will be lots of laughs, as well as tears. :cheers2:

Said1 said:
I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. THis may sound boring, but it's no ordinary wedding, it will be party central. Two of my dearest friends are getting married tomorrow, and then they're off to Boston so the bride can undergo treatment for brain cancer. Most of us know this may be the last chance to party with her, and we want to do it right. She has been the host of many a parties over the years, and we all love her (them) dearly. I know there will be lots of laughs, as well as tears. :cheers2:
How awful for her...I hope she has a beautiful wedding. I'll raise a toast tomorrow just for her!

Moi said:
How awful for her...I hope she has a beautiful wedding. I'll raise a toast tomorrow just for her!

Thanks. They really are wonderful people. If I know her like I think I do, her toast to her husband will go something like this "Here's to me, and here's to you, if we don't get along, then fuck you". I forget her exact words, but she only says that to people she really loves. The wedding is more of a requirement for insurance purposes - just a minor detail before the party. THey need to be legally married in order for her "partner" to go to Boston with her. We know she may not come back, so it will give us all a chance to tell her how much we love her.

Forum List

Back