Weekend Plans??

Said1 said:
I'm going to a wedding tomorrow. THis may sound boring, but it's no ordinary wedding, it will be party central. Two of my dearest friends are getting married tomorrow, and then they're off to Boston so the bride can undergo treatment for brain cancer. Most of us know this may be the last chance to party with her, and we want to do it right. She has been the host of many a parties over the years, and we all love her (them) dearly. I know there will be lots of laughs, as well as tears. :cheers2:

What a tragic story. Kiss the bride for all of us, wish her well. Please keep us posted on her condition.

ladyzac said:
No I'm not kidding! I absolutely love to shop! If it was up to me, I would pay my bills of course and spend the rest! I can't control myself! :p:

Well, at least you pay the bills!

Do you mind if I ask what it is you shop for? I mean, apparently you don't just window shop, you actually make purchases. Are you an impulse buyer?

Joz said:
Where else?
Did you buy us anything good?

I bought 3 shirts 2 purses and a wallet and I hit Victoria Secret too ! :thup:

I also bought my son 3 shirts too !

Now I am broke ! :eek:

55 min. soap dish, tooth brush holder, towels, sheets, comforter, blanket, posters, bucket for toiletries, floor rug, micorwave/ref/freezer, coffeepot, blender, popcorn popper...forget what else.

Sandy73 said:
Hey Kat we need to hit the mall together ! :banana: :beer:

You'd hate it Sandy. That was for 3 kids, some got some, one got all. In any case, nearly $450 in less than an hour. I hate shopping. Made the kids go look before dragging me out!

Sandy73 said:
Its a hobby of mine ! :happy2: I could live at the mall !

I love the restaurants at the mall! Just not shopping! You shop, I'll wait in line!

Sandy73 said:
I bought 3 shirts 2 purses and a wallet and I hit Victoria Secret too ! :thup:

I also bought my son 3 shirts too !

Now I am broke ! :eek:

What kind of purses? I like purses.
Did you find anything at Vict. Sec? I'm an 'angel'! But I do more on-line shopping with them. Have you ever tried any of their lotion?

Joz said:
Well, at least you pay the bills!

Do you mind if I ask what it is you shop for? I mean, apparently you don't just window shop, you actually make purchases. Are you an impulse buyer?

Yeah! I am a total sucker for infomercials! You name it and I have probably bought it! :cuckoo:

ladyzac said:
Yeah! I am a total sucker for infomercials! You name it and I have probably bought it! :cuckoo:

What about this new bakeware I saw not long ago? Was flexible, easy clean-up. By chance have you tried it?

ladyzac said:

:cof: I don't have a credit card, but I know I'd be ordering EVERYTHING if I did. I'd own every music collection and exercise machine sold on tv!

Forum List

Back