Week 10 picks

I hate to count on my Steelers too much going into Week 10. They seem to do very very bad, or very very good. Frankly, it's starting to annoy me. :tongue:
Let's see...

Roethlisberger throws six TDs in two games, Antonio Brown leads the league in receptions, James Harrison is playing five years younger than he really is and the D has forced turnovers just the way we expect them to.

And this week they have the 1-7 New York Jets.

Take out a second mortgage and lay it on the Black & Gold!

How is that crow you are eating?

I hate to count on my Steelers too much going into Week 10. They seem to do very very bad, or very very good. Frankly, it's starting to annoy me. :tongue:
Let's see...

Roethlisberger throws six TDs in two games, Antonio Brown leads the league in receptions, James Harrison is playing five years younger than he really is and the D has forced turnovers just the way we expect them to.

Hope you didn't take your own advice.
Sometimes you eat the bear...

Let's see...

It's actually Humble Pie. The crow I'm saving for later.

Let's see...

It's actually Humble Pie. The crow I'm saving for later.

Every team forces you to eat it every so often.

Last edited:
Let's see...

Not sure what you mean by that, but I hope you're not living in a cardboard box.

Let's see...

Not sure what you mean by that, but I hope you're not living in a cardboard box.

It looks like a cold winter for NosmoKing, I have some extra cardboard if needed.

Cleveland @ Cincinnati
Kansas City
@ Buffalo
Miami @ Detroit
San Francisco
@ New Orleans
Pittsburgh @ NY Jets
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Jacksonville
Tennessee @ Baltimore
Denver
@ Oakland
St. Louis @ Arizona
NY Giants @ Seattle
Chicago @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Philadelphia

Some tough calls this week. Buffalo has played pretty well this year, but with both starting RBs out I can't take them, even at home.
Miami has been on a roll, but with Megatron probably playing and the Lions at home I have to go with them.
My Niners just had a terrible loss to the Rams, I'm hoping for a bounce-back game this week. Unfortunately, while the Saints have been disappointing, they are still a very dangerous home team.
I almost took the Bucs considering Atlanta's road woes.

The rest of the picks seem pretty straightforward, but it's been fairly hard to tell this year.

Buffalo hasn't been able to run the ball all season. CJ Spiller has been a major disappointment and Fred Jackson is good, but doesn't play that much anyway. If the bills can win this game against the chiefs and then beat miami on thursday night football they probably make the playoffs. That would make them 7 and 3 with three games left against the jets, cleveland and the raiders. If the bills can win two games that are winnable, then beat 3 teams they should beat, do the math, that makes them 10 and 6 and that should be enough to make it to the playoffs. I believe sammy watkins has another big week, our defensive line continues to be dominant and we end up winning the game.
If...if....if........if........if...............

Go Chiefs!

Ya...you had better start cheering your Chiefs.

The Seahawks will swing througth your neck O the woods next weekend.

Chicago Bears worse team in football! They've given up 80 pts. in the first half in their last two games. Even the Jags, Bucs, and Raiders haven't done that!

Forum List

Back