NFL Week 6 Predictions

The Bears are trying to be incognito. You would be incognito too if you had absolutely no offense whatsoever. In Chicago the Red Zone is the Dead Zone - it's where offensive drives die.

Like Washington's better. I think they both are allergic to the end zone.

Nice weekend of football. Vikings win, Pukers, Cowpies, and Bears lose. I sure didn’t expect the Pukers and Bucs losing. The Giants are surprising me and the Eagles continue to impress.

The game tonight was entertaining with the Chargers pulling out an OT win with their injured kicker making clutch kicks.

Week 6 of the NFL season is coming up. Have some really good matchups this week including Bills at Chefs, and Cowpies at Iggles. Starting off, we have a crappy matchup on Thursday with the Commies at Da Bears.

Thursday Night Game
Washington Commanders at Chicago Bears - Bears made the game in Minnesota a knuckle biter. I think they take care of the Commies at home.

Sunday Games
Santa Clara 49er's
at Atlanta Falcons - I'll take the Niners and their tough defense.

NE Patriots at Cleveland Browns - Patriots shut out a potent Lions offense. Think I'll go with them.

Jersey Jets at Green Bay Packers - Pukers rebound against the Jets after losing to the Jints.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indy Colts - Colts at home.

Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins - Vikes seem to be winning the close games this year. Not sure if Tua is available, but think Vikes win regardless.

Cincinnati Bengals at NO Saints - I'll go with the Bengals.

Baltimore Ravens at Jersey Giants - I have a hard time believing in the Jints even if they did beat the Pukers. I'm going with the Ravens.

Tampa Bay Bucs at Pittsburgh Steelers - Steelers have descended into suckdom. Bucs win easily.

Carolina Panthers at LA Rams - Rams at home.

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks - Pretty even match. I'll go with home team Seachix.

Buffalo Bills at KC Chiefs - Game of the week, IMHO. I'll go with the Chefs.

Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles - Iggles at home over the Cowpies.

Monday Night Football
Denver Broncos at LA Chargers - Chargers at home over anemic Broncos.
Lots of key upsets in the pro and college football ranks. The Jets and Steelers both beat NFC teams with HOF quarterbacks. WTF?

Nice weekend of football. Vikings win, Pukers, Cowpies, and Bears lose. I sure didn’t expect the Pukers and Bucs losing. The Giants are surprising me and the Eagles continue to impress.

The game tonight was entertaining with the Chargers pulling out an OT win with their injured kicker making clutch kicks.
It's still early in the season, but the Eagles are looking very impressive.

That was totally awesome seeing the Bucs lose.sucks that Belicheat and the cheatriots are back to winning again but at least brady is looking like an idiot for not staying retired after saying he was going to retire last year. :abgg2q.jpg: He would have gone out on top had he stayed retired now he is going to look like a has been in his final year,how in hell do you lose to the Steelers who have multiple injury’s and are down to a third string quarterback? The Steelers? Seriously? The team that had only won one game all year long?:abgg2q.jpg: Any high school team could beat them yet the bucs could not.lol ben rothlesberger was at the game and he said Tom Brady looked like he did not want to be out there,thst it was not the Tom he is used to seeing who always looked like he was having fun.:auiqs.jpg:

Man nobody should pick them the rest of the year,if you can’t beat an injury depleted Steelers team,then you can’t beat anybody.

The panthers are about the only team I would feel. Confidant picking them on at this point,

How many here noticed this truthful post made unkotore butthurt? :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: It makes me seriously wonder why he is so stupid that he doesn’t use ignore for me if the truth hurts him so much.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
People are flocking to bet $$$ that the Raiders will rebound and beat the Texans . I’m a life long Raider Fan and I would not take that bet .

People are flocking to bet $$$ that the Raiders will rebound and beat the Texans . I’m a life long Raider Fan and I would not take that bet .
why would you love the chokeland faiders after they gave their loyal fans in oakland the middle finger? sounds pretty asinine to me. when the Rams left LA,it tore my heart apart and being loyal to their city,i rooted against them each week as and real true raider fan would with the Raiders.

That was totally awesome seeing the Bucs lose.sucks that Belicheat and the cheatriots are back to winning again but at least brady is looking like an idiot for not staying retired after saying he was going to retire last year. :abgg2q.jpg: He would have gone out on top had he stayed retired now he is going to look like a has been in his final year,how in hell do you lose to the Steelers who have multiple injury’s and are down to a third string quarterback? The Steelers? Seriously? The team that had only won one game all year long?:abgg2q.jpg: Any high school team could beat them yet the bucs could not.lol ben rothlesberger was at the game and he said Tom Brady looked like he did not want to be out there,thst it was not the Tom he is used to seeing who always looked like he was having fun.:auiqs.jpg:

Man nobody should pick them the rest of the year,if you can’t beat an injury depleted Steelers team,then you can’t beat anybody.

The panthers are about the only team I would feel. Confidant picking them on at this point,

How many here noticed this truthful post made unkotore butthurt? :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: It makes me seriously wonder why he is so stupid that he doesn’t use ignore for me if the truth hurts him so much.:cuckoo:
Looks like this truthful pot has a certain poster butthurt.the truth hurts. :auiqs.jpg: I am just reporting facts of what has happened how they lost to about the worst team in the league that had most of its starters injured and had only won one game all year and what a former quarterback said about shady brady

the truth hurts,shoot the messenger when you dont like the facts of your hero.:auiqs.jpg:

this post here would also anger another poster who is butthurt over the truth of his hero Sunni Man :auiqs.jpg: the two brady worshippers are throwing chairs at the wall in anger over this truthful post of mine pissed at the messenger cause the truth hurts. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back