We Warned You, Mega-Vaxxed Poised For ELE (Extinction Level Event)

You sorry fools were warned, you mocked those, top medical professionals on the planet no less, who told you NOT to submit, but submit you did, over and over and over, particularly the fascist democrat base, the mega vaxxed are now expected to drop dead en masse, God help you fools....

Any, day, now.

The one not allowing millions of poor folks into the country to put us further in debt. The same one who’s gonna win the election.

So, you are voting for the ones that are equally responsible for putting us 35T in debt....that will for sure fix the problem!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So, you are voting for the ones that are equally responsible for putting us 35T in debt....that will for sure fix the problem!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Not the one pledging to put us further in debt allowing more poor into the country. Oh, and knows the difference between chicks and dudes.

Correct lil dude.

You sorry fools were warned, you mocked those, top medical professionals on the planet no less, who told you NOT to submit, but submit you did, over and over and over, particularly the fascist democrat base, the mega vaxxed are now expected to drop dead en masse, God help you fools....

Well, my girlfriend's mother, no heart problems in her family, had every COVID shot going under the sun and is recovering from a heart attack from a couple of weeks ago with now ongoing ailments that a reduced heart function brings.

The girlfriend had all the shots too, I think I should take out a life insurance policy on her !

Not the one pledging to put us further in debt allowing more poor into the country. Oh, and knows the difference between chicks and dudes.

Correct lil dude.

And you are part of the reason we are 35T in debt, you keep voting for the people that helped put us there, giving them your tacit approval of their actions.

Well, my girlfriend's mother, no heart problems in her family, had every COVID shot going under the sun and is recovering from a heart attack from a couple of weeks ago with now ongoing ailments that a reduced heart function brings.

The girlfriend had all the shots too, I think I should take out a life insurance policy on her !

Well, my mother had no COVID shots and no history of heart problems and then she was having fainting spells and it turns out her heart was stopping and now she is on a pacemaker, clearly it was not taking the shot that did this to her!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Bottom line is this...

You can brag on that covid vaccine being the best thing since ice cream and sliced bread all you want, but the federal government in the United States of America shut Biden's lie of safe and effective down when it temporarily stopped the use of one of those covid vaccines due to an overwhelming number of dangerous and deadly blood clots, to people's eyes, brain, heart, etc...

You don't have any defense for that truth.

Well, my mother had no COVID shots and no history of heart problems and then she was having fainting spells and it turns out her heart was stopping and now she is on a pacemaker, clearly it was not taking the shot that did this to her!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Wow, you truly are stupid.

Wow, you truly are stupid.

1712144561216.png

All her past family members lived to ripe old ages. She's just turned 81, so if she dies any year soon, she'll have been the youngest to die. Her parents were late nineties, and her grandparents too.

You find the fact hilarious that your own mother has heart disease?

Uhh....Ok....

You find the fact hilarious that your own mother has heart disease?

Uhh....Ok....

She is doing just fine.

86 years old and still hikes 3 miles at a time a few days a week when the weather allows.

I am just mocking the "well this happened to one person I know so it HAS to be the vaccine" mentality you sheep have

All her past family members lived to ripe old ages. She's just turned 81, so if she dies any year soon, she'll have been the youngest to die. Her parents were late nineties, and her grandparents too.

Has to be the vaccine, never in the history of the world has someone developed a heart problem when nobody else in their family had them....o_O

She is doing just fine.

86 years old and still hikes 3 miles at a time a few days a week when the weather allows.

I am just mocking the "well this happened to one person I know so it HAS to be the vaccine" mentality you sheep have

I'm not sure if you keep up with the news, but there are a lot of young athletes suddenly dropping dead lately. I'm not anti-vax, but I didn't take the jab.

So whatever happened to that "my body, my choice" you leftists were spouting? Was that just bullshit or something?

Forum List

Back