We Warned You, Mega-Vaxxed Poised For ELE (Extinction Level Event)

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
You sorry fools were warned, you mocked those, top medical professionals on the planet no less, who told you NOT to submit, but submit you did, over and over and over, particularly the fascist democrat base, the mega vaxxed are now expected to drop dead en masse, God help you fools....

You sorry fools were warned, you mocked those, top medical professionals on the planet no less, who told you NOT to submit, but submit you did, over and over and over, particularly the fascist democrat base, the mega vaxxed are now expected to drop dead en masse, God help you fools....

The least they could do is jump into a tar pit and make some oil like the other dinosaurs did when they went extinct.

good bye, cruel world! if only i had not worshipped the government asd trusted trump's vaccine!

What makes this weirdo a “top international virologist” exactly?

Credentials
Develop a rebuttal instead of ALWAYS whining for an explanation
What credentials exactly? How does one get a “top international virologist”?

The entirety of the story is based on his expertise. Therefore, questioning this is a rebuttal.

There’s really nothing to the story apart from “trust me bro”.

Hey Beavis, he said to use prophylactics uhhhuh hhuhhhuhuuhh. Yeah yeah

What makes this weirdo a “top international virologist” exactly?

He's got a pretty cool lair ...

9617600de4aaa6f8c0916e4c757048a5.jpg

This one. This is the one that will turn everyone against Trump for promoting the beautiful vaccine and ordering the FDA to ignore testing.

I never took the poison, but people that I know and took it, are sick now. :confused:

Forum List

Back