We Warned You, Mega-Vaxxed Poised For ELE (Extinction Level Event)

But they’ll believe crazy shit they read on the internet.

I don't have to read anything on the internet to know my government doesn't have my best interests at heart. I've known that for decades now, even before the internet came along.

I don't have to read anything on the internet to know my government doesn't have my best interests at heart. I've known that for decades now, even before the internet came along.
I feel bad for people like you. Trust is essential to life. Never trusting anything or anyone is a miserable experience.

You sorry fools were warned, you mocked those, top medical professionals on the planet no less, who told you NOT to submit, but submit you did, over and over and over, particularly the fascist democrat base, the mega vaxxed are now expected to drop dead en masse, God help you fools....

I have a list of 20 of the most credible doctors in the world, and Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche is one of those credible doctors who was already my list for years now. I have 19 credible doctors left on my list because Dr. Vladimer Zelinko who was on my list died years ago. Dr. Bossche is so credible that his warnings come across like Noah and the building of the Ark. There was the largest group of people who fail to heed the warnings. That is exactly the way it is happening today. The flood today is the (watery) liquid in those covid vials.

Dr. Bossche says:
“What I am predicting is a massive, massive tsunami of illness and death among highly vaccinated populations with compromised immune systems, Bossche said. “You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming week is more and more cases of more serious long Covid.”
“They will start to replace the surge of the cancers,” he continued. “It will end with a hyper-acute phase, a huge, huge wave.”

Dr. Bossche goes on to cite his expertise, noting that he has been studying COVID for four years. He next warned that all layers of society would fall apart during this hyper-acute phase, causing complete chaos.

“The thing I want your audience to understand, what we will be facing in the hyper-acute Covid crisis that is imminent, is that we will have to build a completely new world,” said Bossche.
“It is very, very clear that when this starts, our hospitals will collapse. And that means the chaos in all kinds of layers of society — financial, economic, social, you name it — will be complete."

I had been getting that "feeling" that something was going to go awry in the coming months, but when you factor in the "Solar Eclipse" a lot of things are about to change. Not immediately, but they are going to be... set in motion.

I'm glad Dr. Bossche came out and spoke up. Most doctors are still keeping quiet.

You sorry fools were warned, you mocked those, top medical professionals on the planet no less, who told you NOT to submit, but submit you did, over and over and over, particularly the fascist democrat base, the mega vaxxed are now expected to drop dead en masse, God help you fools....

When gatewaypundit talks, people listen - to the sound of thousands of monkeys jerking off.

I feel bad for people like you. Trust is essential to life. Never trusting anything or anyone is a miserable experience.

Well good for you. I feel nothing for folks like you and trust you even less.

I have been vaccinated twice. I had a complete physical in November and passed with flying colors.

When gatewaypundit talks, people listen - to the sound of thousands of monkeys jerking off.

Personally, I don't have to go to Gateway Pundit to hear that.

I can just log in here and hear ya'll brush apes jerking each other off any time.

Personally, I don't have to go to Gateway Pundit to hear that.

I can just log in here and hear ya'll brush apes jerking each other off any time.
Indeed. There are endless wanking monkeys here. But do you quote them as news sources?

well erruhmmm......Mr Death dude..... :oops: .....~S~
Behold denial, see it, hear it, nearly feel it, even now they just refuse to read writing upon the wall, but know this, the real medical/biology experts are now fearlessly sounding the alarm, the very best men and women in their fields on earth, they are not laughing at you and your denial, they are waving bye bye.... :spank:

Indeed. There are endless wanking monkeys here. But do you quote them as news sources?

They seem to think they're sources of news, and my momma taught me not to argue with crazy people.

So there's that.

Most folks who didn't trust the government didn't trust the vaccine either.
my oncologyst has been pretty good. he isn't the government.

for those digging up that "liberals worship government as a religion or a god or something" today

no. i don't worship the government. i don't even trust the government. ours seems systemically corruptible, but it is a necessary check or balance against corporate and religious power.

a department of government corrupt? reform it. reorganize it. handle the perps in accordance with law. elect better managers.

but do not blow it up unless you have something rational to replace it with.

"trust, but verify" reagan"

sorry, galt. i forgot what thread i was in. oh. we were talking about the vaccine. will you please let me know when the vaccinated begin to die like flies?

Last edited:
everything we know is based, at least partly on government research.

i generally consider government reports to be reliable, as compared to commercial advertising.
The “I don’t trust anything from the government“ crowd just doesn’t understand what they’re talking about.

I have a list of 20 of the most credible doctors in the world, and Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche is one of those credible doctors who was already my list for years now. I have 19 credible doctors left on my list because Dr. Vladimer Zelinko who was on my list died years ago. Dr. Bossche is so credible that his warnings come across like Noah and the building of the Ark. There was the largest group of people who fail to heed the warnings. That is exactly the way it is happening today. The flood today is the (watery) liquid in those covid vials.

Dr. Bossche says:
“What I am predicting is a massive, massive tsunami of illness and death among highly vaccinated populations with compromised immune systems, Bossche said. “You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming week is more and more cases of more serious long Covid.”
“They will start to replace the surge of the cancers,” he continued. “It will end with a hyper-acute phase, a huge, huge wave.”

Dr. Bossche goes on to cite his expertise, noting that he has been studying COVID for four years. He next warned that all layers of society would fall apart during this hyper-acute phase, causing complete chaos.
He’s not saying the vaccine is bad.

He’s saying it’s like a misused anti-biotic that allows bacteria to mutate.

A. Virus are not bacteria.

B. Vaccines are not anti-biotics

His claim is essentially that no vaccine is useful

Huh?

Forum List

Back