we need Wonderful Donald to bomb Mecca & Medina with nuclear weapons!

• Banned
also, the entire country of Pakistan needs to be taken out with nuclear weapons.

Do it President Trump!

As it happens, Trumpery said he was more than willing to kill innocent people and willing to use nukes.

Yep, he's a froot loop but what the heck, he might accidentally kill a member of ISIS. Unlikely, I know, but it could happen.

that peace prize President has been bombing the hell out of the middle east and not ONE PEEP out of the anti-war crowd/sheep of the democrat party. I guess they all become war mongers when it's a Democrat waging war turning them into hell holes of lawlessness and then leaving the people to defend themselves against the wolves who comes in to prey on them.

snip:
O, bomber! Obama bombs 7th country in 6 years
Published time: 23 Sep, 2014 20:01Edited time: 2 Oct, 2014 08:43

obama.jpg

Syria has become the latest country to have been openly targeted by the US, with Washington predictably not seeking the approval of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

The US and NATO started a bombing campaign in the north of the country on Tuesday against Islamic State militants, who have taken over parts of the north and east of the country. The death toll from Tuesday’s campaign was put at 120, though this figure could rise, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, who also said that eight civilians had lost their lives.

When the Pentagon says that the conflict in Syria may take years to resolve, it is no joke – just take a look at the number of Washington’s “military engagements” during Obama’s administration.

ALL OF THEM here:

that peace prize President has been bombing the hell out of the middle east and not ONE PEEP out of the anti-war crowd/sheep of the democrat party. I guess they all become war mongers when it's a Democrat waging war turning them into hell holes of lawlessness and then leaving the people to defend themselves against the wolves who comes in to prey on them.

snip:

obama.jpg

Syria has become the latest country to have been openly targeted by the US, with Washington predictably not seeking the approval of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

The US and NATO started a bombing campaign in the north of the country on Tuesday against Islamic State militants, who have taken over parts of the north and east of the country. The death toll from Tuesday’s campaign was put at 120, though this figure could rise, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, who also said that eight civilians had lost their lives.

When the Pentagon says that the conflict in Syria may take years to resolve, it is no joke – just take a look at the number of Washington’s “military engagements” during Obama’s administration.

ALL OF THEM here:

This warmonger has killed thousands by the US drones.
US-obama-and-drones-71.jpg

snip:

obama.jpg

ALL OF THEM here:

This warmonger has killed thousands by the US drones.
US-obama-and-drones-71.jpg
Better to nuke 'em, eh?

Will the fallout affect Israel?

I don't think anyone is going to nuke anybody. Since you dragged in Israel, how is your "Free Palestine" group doing? Do you go into a private chat room and discuss your strategies on how you are going to destroy Israel?

I don't think anyone is going to nuke anybody. Since you dragged in Israel, how is your "Free Palestine" group doing? Do you go into a private chat room and discuss your strategies on how you are going to destroy Israel?

The point was, that if fall out might affect Israel, there won't be any nuking. My you are so sensitive about Israel. Sheesh.

The point was, that if fall out might affect Israel, there won't be any nuking. My you are so sensitive about Israel. Sheesh.
Yeah right. That's totally what you meant. Everybody understood that....NOT.

What a silly man (or was that your musical chair partner answering?) I don't think anyone will use nukes because they in turn realize that they also take the chance of being retaliated against. It has nothing to do with Israel. Naturally the two of your are so obsessed with Israel, and that is why you dragged it into this thread. If anyone wants to see how obsessed this duo is with Israel, go to the Search Option where you will see them posting night and day. Don't you two have any other life at all? Being a propagandist is one thing, but you two should make a resolution to at least enjoy life on the weekends. At the very least, go outside for a couple of hours and bask in the sunshine and smell the roses. Even propagandists need a change of pace after pounding away on their keyboard for so many hours during the week.

This article brought the two of you to mind. A psychiatrist would have a field day with people like you..

CatholicHerald.co.uk » Anti-Semitism is a psychosis – we can’t allow it to infect our institutions?

There isn't any thing silly about pointing out to a genocidal maniac that the U.S. would not nuke anyone if it posed an existential threat to a close ally, such as Israel. What is silly are your pathetic fantasies regarding other posters and your accusations of others spending an inordinate amount of time posting. The latter is not only silly, but hilarious.

^^^^^
Would someone please translate that gibberish? Apparently the antisemite doesn't like it when his Jew hate is exposed.

What Jew hate Lying Ruddy? Give us an example. Not the attempt from your paranoid mind to twist the implication that the U.S. would not nuke an area if a close ally faced an existential threat as a result of the nuking. You continue to be the clown of the forum.

There isn't any thing silly about pointing out to a genocidal maniac that the U.S. would not nuke anyone if it posed an existential threat to a close ally, such as Israel. What is silly are your pathetic fantasies regarding other posters and your accusations of others spending an inordinate amount of time posting. The latter is not only silly, but hilarious.

Modern nukes can be made to emit very little radiation, so little in fact that the background radiation would rise 10 points

Forum List

Back