‘We Must Normalize Massacres’ Brings Cheers to the Crowd

You think I support Hamas ? You're a goofy little idiot, aren't you?
But you don't fight against members of your own party who are for Hamas, an organization Biden says are terrorists.

It says a lot.

You're grabbing at straws now booboo.
If anyone in the GOP failed to condemn a terrorist organization for a terrorist act, all hell would break lose, and rightly so.

I saw the writing on the wall when Schumer threatened SCOTUS over overturning Roe vs. Wade. They then let public the addresses of SCOTUS as an assassin showed up to murder Kav. The very next day, no one in the DNC condemned the incident. I have never seen this happen before. Sure, you have loons on both sides of the spectrum, but the main body of democrats essentially ignored the incident, until maybe a week later.

This silence is advocacy, and unforgiveable. The DNC has become the fringe nut balls.

Of course you cheer for massacres.

BTW, how’s that 7 decade long genocide by the Israeli’s going?

Kind of slow, eh?

BTW: the wall Egypt built to keep the Gaza filth out:
View attachment 888791

^^^

Ahhhhhhhhh......big beautiful walls!!!!!

I don't blame Egypt at all :clap2: ...who would?

The Palestinians are NOT welcome in the Arab world! The Arab world doesn't want the problems that the Palis bring with them wherever they go!

Israel has every right to defend themselves. They don't have a right to kill innocent women and children just to get at their enemy. Sure it will make it harder to eliminate Hamas, but that doesn't justify the "kill them all and let God sort it out" tactic they are using.
15,000 French civilians died in the Normandy invasion, NAZI

If anyone in the GOP failed to condemn a terrorist organization for a terrorist act, all hell would break lose, and rightly so.

I saw the writing on the wall when Schumer threatened SCOTUS over overturning Roe vs. Wade. They then let public the addresses of SCOTUS as an assassin showed up to murder Kav. The very next day, no one in the DNC condemned the incident. I have never seen this happen before. Sure, you have loons on both sides of the spectrum, but the main body of democrats essentially ignored the incident, until maybe a week later.

This silence is advocacy, and unforgiveable. The DNC has become the fringe nut balls.
Just because every person in the Democratic party hasn't publicly condemned an action, you think the party supports it? You know that's really stupid, don't you? This is why you cult members are known to be crazy.

And who was that poster who was cheering mass murder in this thread

This 17 page thread details how you liberals support Hamas.

Support for Hamas:

More liberal support for Hamas:

This 17 page thread details how you liberals support Hamas.

Support for Hamas:

In that case, it should be easy for you to point out who specifically said they support Hamas.

The world is divided into two camps now, with a chasm between the two. While this took place in London it could have easily been New York City or Ontario. At least half the world has sided with evil and their goal is to turn this world into a Mad Max movie sequel.

Roll enough bulldozers over the vermin and they will stop.

They could film the operation along with the disclaimer at the end "no humans were killed during the filming of this operation."

The Left normalizing the Hitler Jew purges is the last step in taking over the entire world.

Once they do that, they will have complete control.
No, they won’t! They made terrible enemies and will end very badly for the New Fascists

Forum List

Back