‘We Must Normalize Massacres’ Brings Cheers to the Crowd

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The world is divided into two camps now, with a chasm between the two. While this took place in London it could have easily been New York City or Ontario. At least half the world has sided with evil and their goal is to turn this world into a Mad Max movie sequel.

The Left normalizing the Hitler Jew purges is the last step in taking over the entire world.

Once they do that, they will have complete control.

The world is divided into two camps now, with a chasm between the two. While this took place in London it could have easily been New York City or Ontario. At least half the world has sided with evil and their goal is to turn this world into a Mad Max movie sequel.

I though the "progressives" were going to eliminate this sort of thing. Or is it all still Trump's Fault?

Difficult to disagree with his words or want to disagree .
This is what he said apparently and agreeing 100 % with it does not make me antisemitic .
To the contrary , it means I have standards and can recognise wrong from Evil .

“The atrocities that the Israeli regime is committing in Gaza are some of the most horrific, brutal actions we will ever see in all of our lifetime,” the activist said during the demonstration. “This genocide is not without a culprit. Zionism is the root cause of all that is happening in Palestine... Zionism is apartheid, it’s genocide, it’s murder. It’s a racist ideology, rooted in settler expansion and racist domination. We must root it out of the world.”

This is what he said apparently and agreeing 100 % with it does not make me antisemitic .

“The atrocities that the Israeli regime is committing in Gaza are some of the most horrific, brutal actions we will ever see in all of our lifetime,” the activist said during the demonstration. “This genocide is not without a culprit. Zionism is the root cause of all that is happening in Palestine... Zionism is apartheid, it’s genocide, it’s murder. It’s a racist ideology, rooted in settler expansion and racist domination. We must root it out of the world.”
strange. I find it quite easy to disagree with his words. Agreeing with them proves one as ignorant and is, indeed, an expression of anti-Semitism according to the IHRA definition. Choosing to believe them in the face of reality is to choose hatred and lies.

This is mainstream thinking on the left now.

Look at this board. The leftists here support Hamas unanimously.

Of course you cheer for massacres.

BTW, how’s that 7 decade long genocide by the Israeli’s going?

Kind of slow, eh?

BTW: the wall Egypt built to keep the Gaza filth out:
IMG_9029.jpeg

Forum List

Back