UN: Israel committed "Complete Massacre" and "the worst ever" in Gaza

The United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution calling for an immediate and sustained humanitarian truce and cessation of hostilities. This resolution was adopted by a vote of 121 states to 14, with 44 abstentions

This has historically occurred for most major conflicts, and it seems the world wants it to happen. I'm also reading Egypt has offered to help along with Qatar , staging ambulances and truckloads of 'aid' ready to go

So, get the refugees , kids, wounded, etc out, bring the 'aid' on it
~S~

You mean the same countries protecting Hamas, harboring their leaders, and allowing them to stockpile weapons is offering to 'help'? lol that's hilarious.

Last edited:
It is exactly the response Hamas wanted. They've said as much, that they'd do it again and WILL do it again.

They wanted to do something so horrific that it would trigger a huge respone and hopefully then a larger war, as well as interrupting the normalization of relations that was about to happen between Saudi Arabia and Israel. They've outright said those things.

What is happening to the people of Palestine is horrible. It is also what the pieces of shit at Hamas hoped would happen. The motherfuckers wanted to spark a major, potentally global, war and set the entire planet on fire. Start directing some of your ire at them, ffs.
all true and BEYOND-----the bloodier it gets the MORE INSPIRING IT IS---
in the World of Allah
The UN has outlived its usefulness. MAGA

Fake propaganda;
Founder of Hamas speaking about his opinion about Jews

Noting "unexpected" about the bull-crap farts and lies that Yasin emitted.

Biden is a worthless POS. He is, however saying the US supports Israel.. if push comes to shove I guess we'll see.

Sure, while handing billions over to the terrorists supplying Hamas, offering nuclear weapons to Islamist nutjobs, allowing the Mullahs to double their oil exports and rake in over $32 billion in profits they wouldn't have had under Trump.

The consideration is about the fate of the wounded and children , not hamas Dudley.....~S~

So you should make sure hiding behind women and children is condemned and not a viable tactic and thereby encouraging it as a propaganda agenda then, instead of sniveling about Arabs reaping what they sowed and making sure they do that repeatedly.

I was just joking because the OP suggests Hamas did not do anything to provoke the Israeli operation.
oh a joke----my brother is a theoretical ASTRO-PHYSICIST ugh---no less---
Long ago----my childhood was LITTERED with his endless scribbled upon
papers-------papers all over the house. It was no joke---he expected his younger
sibs (me and three others to) keep quiet whilst he SCRIBBLED. I did learn
that CALCULUS is truth------ask Sir Isaac Newton

So you should make sure hiding behind women and children is condemned and not a viable tactic and thereby encouraging it as a propaganda agenda then, instead of sniveling about Arabs reaping what they sowed and making sure they do that repeatedly.
Who is hiding?

1700746410837.png

Sure, while handing billions over to the terrorists supplying Hamas, offering nuclear weapons to Islamist nutjobs, allowing the Mullahs to double their oil exports and rake in over $32 billion in profits they wouldn't have had under Trump.
All true. He is a complete joke. He'll still feed the war machine.

Who is hiding?

View attachment 862730

this human shield propaganda happens every conflict....~S~

get the kids /wounded out

let the blue helmets monitor it all

why is that wrong here?

~S~

One can acknowledge propaganda w/out advocating it Dudley

~S~

Except you aren't doing that, you're trying to 'rationalize' violent sociopathic terrorism as some sort of excuse for some imaginary conspiracy theory rubbish. Republicans are trying the same false narratives re Ukraine.

Isolationism is a bad policy; it has failed repeatedly from the very beginning of our country. You want to re-learn history lessons, in a much more deadly environment than Jefferson ever imagined, and he finally had to face up to the fact nobody is ever going to respect our 'neutrality', and even far less so if we disarm and abandon allies and bases overseas. that is a fact, and no amount of 1960's hippie burb brat fantasies will protect us from that.

bad but, CLEARLY, not the worst-----maybe the worst for GAZA---but not
"the worst" for lots of other people who have been caught in the Grip of the
Filth of islam. ---REAL GENOCIDES----The Armenian Genocide comes to mind--
It was carried out in the same way that the muzzie dogs conducted the Oct. 7
attack----DOOR TO DOOR ----armed with knives and clubs---the mujahadeen
dogs murdered whole families -----the local river ran red with blood as heads
bobbed around in the river. I have my information from a survivor whose death
bed I attended way back in the 1970s. Deathbed statements are LEGALLY
considered so reliable that they are admissible in court. The death count----
1.2 million. Then there was the BIAFRAN genocide ---more than 2 million
civilians killed but most significantly ---a STARVATION SIEGE in which 1.5 million
Biafran christian babies were very purposely STARVED TO DEATH. ----late 60s.
Then there was the genocide of Hindus of EAST BENGAL ---another horror----
kinda unusual----a muslim survivor told me, unsolicited, regarding the Mujahdeen of West Pakistan "they are not nice people"-----that was the Pakistani civil war also
circa 1970. Even the East Bengal muslims were victiimized----the hindus genocided out of existence

He's the one asking for a cease fire Fueri....~S~

"both the House and the White House are asking for a similar amount of money to go to Israel, the just about $14.3 billion. And it's broken down into a number of categories. The largest would be general military support. That includes just military operations and training and education and including replenishing some of the DOD - Department of Defense - stockpiles. Next largest category would be defense procurement. And so this would be transferring funds that would go directly to procurement for the Iron Dome defense system, which is their large missile defense system, and another program which is for short-range, ballistic missiles. Other areas of spending are military financing programs, procurement, diplomatic funding. There are a number of categories all totaling about $14 billion."

Playing both sides has always been highly profitable. It's a game to these people.

Forum List

Back