We have a President who is itching to use a nuclear weapon , so

KsZswol.png

This is why the B-2's are now in the Korean Peninsula. Coming from Guam and America.

They can reach Iran in one flight, non stop, no refueling. They can't from Guam. This isn't to say war is going to occur. They can reach anywhere in China and Russia from the Korean peninsula, which is why China is good with a strong NK. So good that they took over sponsorship of the country from Russia, when the wall fell.

This is to say that all sides see what 'could be'.

I think he's pulling an ipswitch.

I think he's going for Iran while China takes out Lil Kim.

We'll see soon enough. He's not doing this alone. He's doing it on the q.t.

Really? You think that Trump has some grand deal with China to take out N. Korea while we take out Iran? That takes a special kind of stupid there Ropey.
Let's just watch and see what happens.

Interesting times.

I know, the left are shaking in their boots. The left who gave both NK and Iran the path.

Fuck them, and you. :)
Another Silly post and Ropey you were doing so well....the only winner in your scenario will be Russia,think about that for a moment

Really? You think that Trump has some grand deal with China to take out N. Korea while we take out Iran? That takes a special kind of stupid there Ropey.

Interesting times.

I know, the left are shaking in their boots. The left who gave both NK and Iran the path.

Another Silly post and Ropey you were doing so well....the only winner in your scenario will be Russia,think about that for a moment

I'm not talking war.

I'm talking peace... through strength.

It's advantageous to Russia and China... in the long run and let's face it, China sees American Imperialism's success as a blip on 1500 years of it's world domination as the world's number one economy.

Do you think China's one belt (silk road) initiative is expectant of a world war?

This is about money, not war. OK, so there's a lot of military buildup.

That's leverage and President Trump came to the world table with little leverage. Now he's got China agreeing that if NK attacks the US or US interests, then it will not defend NK.

China would 'STOP US attack on North Korea but remain NEUTRAL if Kim Jong-un hits first'

This is about leverage. Where did President Trump get the leverage to get Xi Jinping to give that concession and quite a few economic ones since.

Some guys are talking war. I'm talking threat of war and the wheeling and dealing on the world map.

Iran and NK want to be major players and have their own great game world map rooms like all the major powers have.

It's not going to happen. Business interests are against a great war.

Interesting times.

The Left brought about the removal of the Shah, our ally, to be replaced by the Ayatoilets. They recently tried to use the same playbook in Egypt, which was stopped by their military and Sissi.

Sorry Dani. We know Iran has been passing all checks, but he is a war monger and wants to flex his muscles by sending off a nuke.

You people said Reagan wanted to nuke everybody and then you said Bush wanted to nuke everybody despite the fact the only president to nuke anyone was a Democrat.

Forum List

Back