We got a view into the real possibility of conspiracy between Trump and Russia

New Mueller transcript as rare as a ‘unicorn sighting’

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik. This seems to be where the lynch pin for a conspiracy will probably be found in SC's final report. A couple of quid pro quo's and some Russians helping Trump get elected, along with others in his campaign conducting a RICO style criminal enterprise in other areas such as the inauguration and charitable foundations, looks like a time bomb ready to explode. Stay tuned! It's fixing to get real rocky for Trump and his complicit followers.Mueller prosecutor may have dropped clue to 'the heart' of Russia investigation

Or not.
At this point, there is zero chance. Too many spears all pointing in Trumps direction.

Spears? Zat all ya got? “Lol”
Lot's of evidence. What have you got?

It's possible the sun will go supernova tomorrow

But just as likely
You know, if you weren't sweating it, you wouldn't be posting.
That's the point I was gonna make. I'd say from the over the top reaction of our resident tRumpkins that they are running scared.

The reactions are amusement at you cankle worshippers grasping at straws .

But keep telling your self the bullshit dummy

No soup for you.
See, that's what I'm talking about. That knee-jerk insult. That's the reaction of a worried kid.
No it is an intelligent reaction from one who can read.

You have no evidence and are merely a childish brat who would say people are scared if they ignored you

There is no evidence and as a result all you can do is make playground taunts about people being scared when on fact yooyu are being made into a complwte fool and you know it.
You cannot argue the evidence because you have jack shit.

No soup for you and wiped the floor with your face again

Saying and producing nothing.

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik. This seems to be where the lynch pin for a conspiracy will probably be found in SC's final report. A couple of quid pro quo's and some Russians helping Trump get elected, along with others in his campaign conducting a RICO style criminal enterprise in other areas such as the inauguration and charitable foundations, looks like a time bomb ready to explode. Stay tuned! It's fixing to get real rocky for Trump and his complicit followers.Mueller prosecutor may have dropped clue to 'the heart' of Russia investigation

Thread 12,487 of “We got him this time!”

It's possible the sun will go supernova tomorrow

But just as likely
That's the point I was gonna make. I'd say from the over the top reaction of our resident tRumpkins that they are running scared.
They are scared shitless. As they should be. The mountain of evidence against Trump and his goons is more than we can keep up with. What else can you expect from a RICO organization and their complicit supporters.

Can't handle it can you? We understand.

It you said Russia. Not Ukraine.

Your thread said teump and Russia, but Manifort was under a microscope for his dealings with Ukraine. You didn’t even know this? How can one take you seriously if you don’t even know that?

when the most feared prosecutor tosses out a big nugget

Tossing nuggets is what zoo monkeys do.

maxresdefault.jpg
38 indictments worth of nuggets.

And no collusion.

No soup for you.
See, that's what I'm talking about. That knee-jerk insult. That's the reaction of a worried kid.

You have no evidence and are merely a childish brat who would say people are scared if they ignored you

There is no evidence and as a result all you can do is make playground taunts about people being scared when on fact yooyu are being made into a complwte fool and you know it.

Because you have nothing to being with

Therefore nothing is needed to prove you wrong and a dipshit.

Your thread said teump and Russia, but Manifort was under a microscope for his dealings with Ukraine. You didn’t even know this? How can one take you seriously if you don’t even know that?
Manafort was Trumps campaign adviser who was recruiting Russians on Trump's behalf.

No soup for you.

You've reduced your posts to retardation. Take a hike idiot.

No soup for you.

Nope my posts are spot on and irrefutably accurate.

I know you hate being my bitch but you know you are

You have nothing

You do not have the slightest evidence and your dreams are becoming nightmares

I am in your face reminding you of that fact. Just as trump will remain your president and untouched for years

Count on it boy.

You have nothing

I am in your face reminding you of that fact. Just as trump will remain your president and untouched for years

Count on it boy.
You're a juvenile retard who trolls with nothing. Take a hike.

You have nothing

Count on it boy.
I am smarter than you and pointing out facts which you cannot refute.

I need nothing because I am stating fact that you have nothing.

When you have nothing I need nothing to prove it except your own baseless assertions.

Your own op proves me right and I will be here correcting you forever

Tossing nuggets is what zoo monkeys do.

maxresdefault.jpg

And no collusion.
Yep, it's a conspiracy.
No evidence of conspiracy or collusion
Oh yes there is. The conspiracy has already been proven.
No it has not.

There is no evidence whatsoever

Your childish babbling is not evidence and that is all you have

You have nothing

Count on it boy.
I am smarter than you and pointing out facts which you cannot refute.

I need nothing because I am stating fact that you have nothing.

When you have nothing I need nothing to prove it except your own baseless assertions.

Your own op proves me right and I will be here correcting you forever
Thanks to Andrew Weissman, he's kicking your retarded ass; Meet the Mueller prosecutor who scares Trump more than Mueller

And no collusion.
Yep, it's a conspiracy.
No evidence of conspiracy or collusion
Oh yes there is. The conspiracy has already been proven.
No it has not.

There is no evidence whatsoever

Your childish babbling is not evidence and that is all you have
You have produced zero counter links or arguments. Take a hike loser.

Forum List

Back