We got a view into the real possibility of conspiracy between Trump and Russia

I directly quoted it you fucking fool.

May have

May have

May have

You link proves you have got nothing

Trump is your president and is heading for re election . Deal with reality
Boss, get a hold of yourself. Trump is a RICO criminal who used foreign adversaries, their money, and a bunch of his own stooges to get elected illegally. You best prepare yourself for the inevitable. My gut is never wrong, and that's the reality you need to get used to.
All lies with no evidence

You got nothing and you are a massive failure on this forum as you are in life.

Here is the truth boy.

He is a better president than the cankle would have been and far better than the fickwad we had before him

And he is going no where you will live with him and his agenda for another six years

You have NOTHING
Some of the evidence has already been exposed. The Trump tower meeting is a classic conspiracy, via the statute. Campaign finance violations, clear as a bell. If Cohen was prosecuted, so will Trump for the crime he orchestrated. It was an illegal election. Simple as that.
No evidence has been exposed except that you are delusional and it is as simple as that
It was a righteous election and we all know it hence your desperation
The evidence will rule the other way. But love to see folks like you beating a dead horse.

Manafort, as I have always known, is linked directly to Russia, its Oligarchs, Quid pro quo, and election interference to help Trump.
Except he is not and you have been wrong about everything since trump was elected.
What I predicted, even before has inauguration has in fact come true. The players involved, who I predicted would be charged, did in fact get charged. And some in Trump's family are on that list yet to go down. It's going to happen.
You made no predictions

Nothing is going to happen except you continuing to look like a fool

And now a liar
I have no reason to lie about that. That only hurts me if I lie about it. I'm not in that business. I leave that up to folks like you.
Yes you do have reason .
You have always been a slow and dimwitted person

So you try to compensate by making false claims

The election was legal and righteous and you know it.
Nope! The evidence proves you wrong.

Boss, get a hold of yourself. Trump is a RICO criminal who used foreign adversaries, their money, and a bunch of his own stooges to get elected illegally. You best prepare yourself for the inevitable. My gut is never wrong, and that's the reality you need to get used to.
All lies with no evidence

You got nothing and you are a massive failure on this forum as you are in life.

Here is the truth boy.

He is a better president than the cankle would have been and far better than the fickwad we had before him

And he is going no where you will live with him and his agenda for another six years

You have NOTHING
Some of the evidence has already been exposed. The Trump tower meeting is a classic conspiracy, via the statute. Campaign finance violations, clear as a bell. If Cohen was prosecuted, so will Trump for the crime he orchestrated. It was an illegal election. Simple as that.
No evidence has been exposed except that you are delusional and it is as simple as that
It was a righteous election and we all know it hence your desperation
The evidence will rule the other way. But love to see folks like you beating a dead horse.
You have no evidence period so no it will not and it is you beating the horse claimong he is guilty every week

Yet you have no evidence .

He is your legally and righteously elected president and six years from now I will still be proving you a liar and fucking fool.

New Mueller transcript as rare as a ‘unicorn sighting’

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik. This seems to be where the lynch pin for a conspiracy will probably be found in SC's final report. A couple of quid pro quo's and some Russians helping Trump get elected, along with others in his campaign conducting a RICO style criminal enterprise in other areas such as the inauguration and charitable foundations, looks like a time bomb ready to explode. Stay tuned! It's fixing to get real rocky for Trump and his complicit followers.Mueller prosecutor may have dropped clue to 'the heart' of Russia investigation

Or not.

Except he is not and you have been wrong about everything since trump was elected.
What I predicted, even before has inauguration has in fact come true. The players involved, who I predicted would be charged, did in fact get charged. And some in Trump's family are on that list yet to go down. It's going to happen.
You made no predictions

And now a liar
I have no reason to lie about that. That only hurts me if I lie about it. I'm not in that business. I leave that up to folks like you.
Yes you do have reason .

It does not

It proves you wrong as we have already proven on this thread

The evidence is in your face making you a liar boy and you know it

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik. This seems to be where the lynch pin for a conspiracy will probably be found in SC's final report. A couple of quid pro quo's and some Russians helping Trump get elected, along with others in his campaign conducting a RICO style criminal enterprise in other areas such as the inauguration and charitable foundations, looks like a time bomb ready to explode. Stay tuned! It's fixing to get real rocky for Trump and his complicit followers.Mueller prosecutor may have dropped clue to 'the heart' of Russia investigation

Or not.
At this point, there is zero chance. Too many spears all pointing in Trumps direction.

Or not.
At this point, there is zero chance. Too many spears all pointing in Trumps direction.
At this point to the Spears have been proven to be a mirage

There is nothing pointing at him hence your massive failure in the op

The same as every other similar thread for the past three years.

You have been saying it and ending up red faced and humiliated over and over and nothing has changed.

You made no predictions

And now a liar
Yes you do have reason .

It does not

You don't produce counter evidence. You project fear, conjecture, and zero documentation, linking a counter argument. You're like a helpless baby in a crib. You produce nothing as always.

It's possible the sun will go supernova tomorrow

But just as likely
You know, if you weren't sweating it, you wouldn't be posting.
That's the point I was gonna make. I'd say from the over the top reaction of our resident tRumpkins that they are running scared.

The reactions are amusement at you cankle worshippers grasping at straws .

But keep telling your self the bullshit dummy

No soup for you.

Or not.

You have been saying it and ending up red faced and humiliated over and over and nothing has changed.
You keep saying nothing and producing the same. Who's the fool now? Produce something hot shot. Stop being a mouth piece on a keyboard. Where's your evidence I'm wrong.

when the most feared prosecutor tosses out a big nugget

Tossing nuggets is what zoo monkeys do.

maxresdefault.jpg

You made no predictions

And now a liar
Yes you do have reason .

It does not

You don't produce counter evidence. You project fear, conjecture, and zero documentation, linking a counter argument. You're like a helpless baby in a crib. You produce nothing as always.
One cannot produce counter evidence because you have no evidence TO BEGIN with.

Nothing is what you have and that is absolute fact.

So of course nothing is needed to respond.

Assertions made with no evidence are logically and intelligently dismissed the same way.

You have nothing and for years you have lost every argument on this subject. Because you have no evidence.

But just as likely
That's the point I was gonna make. I'd say from the over the top reaction of our resident tRumpkins that they are running scared.

No soup for you.
Folks, this guy or gal is a nothing burger.

It's very possible. Can you handle it?

But just as likely

No soup for you.
Folks, this guy or gal is a nothing burger.
Yes he is and so are you.

You have nothing yet claim victory.

Or not.

You keep saying nothing and producing the same. Who's the fool now? Produce something hot shot. Stop being a mouth piece on a keyboard. Where's your evidence I'm wrong.

It you don’t even know the right country. If you already got your facts wrong how can they be disputed?

But just as likely

No soup for you.
See, that's what I'm talking about. That knee-jerk insult. That's the reaction of a worried kid.

It's very possible. Can you handle it?

But just as likely

No soup for you.
See, that's what I'm talking about. That knee-jerk insult. That's the reaction of a worried kid.
No it is an intelligent reaction from one who can read.

You have no evidence and are merely a childish brat who would say people are scared if they ignored you

There is no evidence and as a result all you can do is make playground taunts about people being scared when on fact yooyu are being made into a complwte fool and you know it.
You cannot argue the evidence because you have jack shit.

No soup for you and wiped the floor with your face again

Or not.

Spears? Zat all ya got? “Lol”

Forum List

Back