Angry Mark Meadows poses for his MUGSHOT: Trump's chief of staff glares into the camera as he is arrested in Atlanta and set a $100,000 bond

Really?
"Missing link" is a non-scientific term for a hypothetical or recently-discovered transitional fossil. It is often used in popular science and in the media for any new transitional form. The term originated to describe the hypothetical intermediate form in the evolutionary series of anthropoid ancestors to anatomically modern humans.Wikipedia

Why not stay with piccies of Obama as a witchdoctor or a lawn jockey?

I was on my phone at that time.

The constitution that tRump wanted to do away with? Do you mean that one?
/----/ All of this is nothing more than a handy distraction so we don't focus on the failures of the Bidenonomics.
1692979906358.png

/----/ All of this is nothing more than a handy distraction so we don't focus on the failures of the Bidenonomics.
View attachment 819674
tRump wanting to suspend or do away with the constitution is a distraction? I would say it is WAY more than that. But you go on with yourself!

Did my research and watched him say it in real time. And an assclown like you will never be telling me what to do.
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER
/——-/ it’s all a shytshow to cover for Hunter, your moral hero. Newt Gingrich Claims ‘Somebody’ in Washington Called Fani Willis on Friday and Told Her She Would ‘Have to Indict’ Trump On Monday - NewsBreak
Gingrich alleges that the late night indictment may have been the result of a less than favorable reaction to U.S. Attorney David Weiss , being appointed to run a special counsel on Hunter Biden’s business dealings on Friday.

/——-/ it’s all a shytshow to cover for Hunter, your moral hero. Newt Gingrich Claims ‘Somebody’ in Washington Called Fani Willis on Friday and Told Her She Would ‘Have to Indict’ Trump On Monday - NewsBreak
Gingrich alleges that the late night indictment may have been the result of a less than favorable reaction to U.S. Attorney David Weiss , being appointed to run a special counsel on Hunter Biden’s business dealings on Friday.

ROTFLMFAO, Hunter ByeDon has absolutely nothing to do with The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King wanting to suspend the constitution. Nice distraction and moving of the goalposts Fruitloops!
Or any of the other bullshit you throw against the wall. Crappy try though MAGAGATARD!

ROTFLMFAO, Hunter ByeDon has absolutely nothing to do with The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King wanting to suspend the constitution. Nice distraction and moving of the goalposts Fruitloops!
Or any of the other bullshit you throw against the wall. Crappy try though MAGAGATARD!
/——-/ Yet it’s you communists that want to end the first and second Amendments.

Haha, well if you look at reality the Dem attacks on trump and co are actually going through courts where evidence is used. The rights attacks on Biden and the “stolen election” are empty news propaganda. No courts.

The side that’s using and respecting the legal system is obvious
The side that's abusing and denigrating the judicial system is obvious.

^Wtf is all that?! Sorry, I lost my Stupid Pigfucker to Human Being translation pamphlet.

Forum List

Back