We got a view into the real possibility of conspiracy between Trump and Russia

when the most feared prosecutor tosses out a big nugget

Tossing nuggets is what zoo monkeys do.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol!

Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg

"Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't...."

Wash, rinse, and repeat.
I remember when you were doing this schtick about Michael Flynn. :laugh:

Say. Wasn’t Flynn supposed to be sentenced like 30 years ago? What’s the status of his case now?

Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg

"Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't....Got him this time! No we don't...."

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Michael Flynn was unjustly crucified. The truth will come out. Mueller will be indicted himself.

Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Michael Flynn was unjustly crucified. The truth will come out. Mueller will be indicted himself.
Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russia to relax sanctions against the them, behind the back of a sitting president. That violated the Logan Act with a foreign adversary. Why the lies?

Last edited:
Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Say. Wasn’t Flynn supposed to be sentenced like 30 years ago? What’s the status of his case now?
He was a smart ass the first time and the judge told him to come back with a better frame of mind or else he will be sentenced. He participated in attacking the U.S. with Russia.

You're a juvenile retard who trolls with nothing. Take a hike.
I am smarter than you and pointing out facts which you cannot refute.

I need nothing because I am stating fact that you have nothing.

When you have nothing I need nothing to prove it except your own baseless assertions.

Your own op proves me right and I will be here correcting you forever
This investigation will put you in your place sonny. Just sit tight.
No this investigation has produced jack shit and you will still be lying about criminal conspiracy for years
38 indictments with guilty pleas and others with immunity, all centered around Trump. That's a lot of "jack shit" loser. Now go to bed.
which ones were about collusion?
Manafort in a meeting handing Kilimnik polling data at Kushner's cigar bar that Gates attended is a conspiracy to collude. A Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on Clinton with Russians is a conspiracy. And Manafort lied about all of these meetings. That is the conspiracy that proves the Trump campaign's guilt.

Last edited:
You're a juvenile retard who trolls with nothing. Take a hike.

When you have nothing I need nothing to prove it except your own baseless assertions.

No this investigation has produced jack shit and you will still be lying about criminal conspiracy for years
38 indictments with guilty pleas and others with immunity, all centered around Trump. That's a lot of "jack shit" loser. Now go to bed.
None involved Trump. Most were process crimes arising out of the questioning.

Call Mueller a farmer cause he sure is milking this case.
They all involve Trump. Trump is responsible for all the activities coming from his own campaign staff.

38 indictments worth of nuggets.

And still no evidence of Trump/Russia 'collusion'.....Ever heard the old saying about proseuters? "They can indict a ham sandwich?" Mueller has a portfolio full of ham sandwiches but not one single iota of 'collusion' which, isn't even a crime in the first place. WTF is wrong with you TDSers? Time to clean your panties, get a binky, and go back to your government supplied cradle.
Oh, don't worry, the conspiracies have already been proven. Richard Burr does not have access to all the counter-intelligence information, and Burr is a Republican who could have turned colors for Trump, just as Nunez did.

Last edited:
Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

He was a smart ass the first time and the judge told him to come back with a better frame of mind or else he will be sentenced. He participated in attacking the U.S. with Russia.

Mm, So you made it up.

Manafort in a meeting handing Kilimnik polling data at Kushner's cigar bar that Gates attended is a conspiracy to collude. A Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on Clinton with Russians is a conspiracy. And Manafort lied about all of these meetings. That is the conspiracy that proves the Trump campaign's guilt.
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

The trump CAMPAIGN cannot be guilty of anything.

A campaign is a verb not an entity

You have nothing

They all involve Trump. Trump is responsible for all the activities coming from his own campaign staff.
No he is not and you have no evidence of any crime.

Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Mm, So you made it up.
If I had made it up, Flynn would not have been standing in front of a judge.

If it wasn't evidence, you would have shown the counter evidence that is not a crime. But you are a liar and a coward, so how would we expect you to produce a counter defense.

If it wasn't evidence, you would have shown the counter evidence that is not a crime. But you are a liar and a coward, so how would we expect you to produce a counter defense.
Wrong dumbass that is not how evidence works.

One does not need evience when the accuser, which is you has none to begin with.

The only proven liar and coward is you and not just on this thread.

Proved with EVIDENCE that you liked like the cowardly bitch you have always been about the Covington kids.

You lied here as well.

You have no evidence you fucking fool and you are a liar

The trump CAMPAIGN cannot be guilty of anything.

A campaign is a verb not an entity

You have nothing
Campaign definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary A campaign is not just a verb.

Oh, we have something. Something you can't debate and never will.

One does not need evience when the accuser, which is you has none to begin with.

Proved with EVIDENCE that you liked like the cowardly bitch you have always been about the Covington kids.

You lied here as well.

Go back in your crib. You have nothing to debate. You're just a Trump Sheep who is as brainless as they come.

You lied here as well.

So how does evidence work again retard?

Forum List

Back