We got a view into the real possibility of conspiracy between Trump and Russia

New Mueller transcript as rare as a ‘unicorn sighting’

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik.
Andrew Weissman, did he not violate people's rights as an Enron prosecutor resulting in most the charges being dismissed?

In Andrew Weissmann, The DOJ Makes a Stunningly Bad Choice for Crucial Role
And they didn’t just hide the favorable evidence. They put on “cooperating witnesses” to testify to the opposite of what their own evidence showed. At the same time, to insure no one could or would testify freely for the defense, they repeatedly threatened to indict anyone whose “view” of the “facts” differed from their own—including counsel for Merrill Lynch. And they named more than 100 people as unindicted co-conspirators. Their tactics were so egregious that even some guilty pleas had to be allowed to be withdrawn

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik.
Andrew Weissman, did he not violate people's rights as an Enron prosecutor resulting in most the charges being dismissed?

In Andrew Weissmann, The DOJ Makes a Stunningly Bad Choice for Crucial Role
And they didn’t just hide the favorable evidence. They put on “cooperating witnesses” to testify to the opposite of what their own evidence showed. At the same time, to insure no one could or would testify freely for the defense, they repeatedly threatened to indict anyone whose “view” of the “facts” differed from their own—including counsel for Merrill Lynch. And they named more than 100 people as unindicted co-conspirators. Their tactics were so egregious that even some guilty pleas had to be allowed to be withdrawn
No, because he was cleared. Next?

No this investigation has produced jack shit and you will still be lying about criminal conspiracy for years
38 indictments with guilty pleas and others with immunity, all centered around Trump. That's a lot of "jack shit" loser. Now go to bed.
which ones were about collusion?
Manafort in a meeting handing Kilimnik polling data at Kushner's cigar bar that Gates attended is a conspiracy to collude. A Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on Clinton with Russians is a conspiracy. And Manafort lied about all of these meetings. That is the conspiracy that proves the Trump campaign's guilt.
The trump CAMPAIGN cannot be guilty of anything.

A campaign is a verb not an entity

You have nothing
Campaign definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary A campaign is not just a verb.

Oh, we have something. Something you can't debate and never will.
I always debate your stupid ass and win you do NOT have a damn thing

None involved Trump. Most were process crimes arising out of the questioning.

Call Mueller a farmer cause he sure is milking this case.
They all involve Trump. Trump is responsible for all the activities coming from his own campaign staff.
No he is not and you have no evidence of any crime.
If it wasn't evidence, you would have shown the counter evidence that is not a crime. But you are a liar and a coward, so how would we expect you to produce a counter defense.
Wrong dumbass that is not how evidence works.

One does not need evience when the accuser, which is you has none to begin with.

The only proven liar and coward is you and not just on this thread.

Proved with EVIDENCE that you liked like the cowardly bitch you have always been about the Covington kids.

You lied here as well.

You have no evidence you fucking fool and you are a liar
So how does evidence work again retard?
You have to present some and you never have you stupid tool

None involved Trump. Most were process crimes arising out of the questioning.

Call Mueller a farmer cause he sure is milking this case.
They all involve Trump. Trump is responsible for all the activities coming from his own campaign staff.
If it wasn't evidence, you would have shown the counter evidence that is not a crime. But you are a liar and a coward, so how would we expect you to produce a counter defense.

One does not need evience when the accuser, which is you has none to begin with.

Proved with EVIDENCE that you liked like the cowardly bitch you have always been about the Covington kids.

You lied here as well.

Go back in your crib. You have nothing to debate. You're just a Trump Sheep who is as brainless as they come.
So you are saying we have to choose between a corrupted Putin who believes in a sovereign mother Russia and a corrupted mafia family sociopath/psychotic Nancy Pelosi who is a globalist shill. Your beliefs are what they are.

You lied here as well.

Go back in your crib. You have nothing to debate. You're just a Trump Sheep who is as brainless as they come.
So you are saying we have to choose between a corrupted Putin who believes in a sovereign mother Russia and a corrupted mafia family sociopath/psychotic Nancy Pelosi who is a globalist shill. Your beliefs are what they are.
It's no longer a witch hunt; Will Trump pardon his former campaign chairman?

No, because he was cleared. Next?
he was not cleared, misconduct resulted in convictions being overturned
If Mr. Weissmann were subject to confirmation hearings, it might be a different story. Ms. Caldwell and Mr. Weissmann reunite as part a cabal of prosecutors from the old Enron Task Force, a frightening number of whom have been running our country behind the scenes during this administration. The Enron Task Force prosecutors ran roughshod over the rights of countless people in their pursuit of convictions rather than justice, and their strategies and tactics resulted in the reversal in whole or in part of every case they actually took to trial. Fresh off their secretly-corrupted convictions, they all received the Attorney General’s Award for Excellence, and they catapulted themselves to positions of enormous power and influence in Washington.
This is an opinion for the defense of the "prosecution running rough shot". That is their opinion. Prosecutors prosecute. They don't show up with milk and cookies. The article showed nothing.

This is an opinion for the defense of the "prosecution running rough shot". That is their opinion. Prosecutors prosecute. They don't show up with milk and cookies. The article showed nothing.
Opinion, the idea that it is an opinion is of your imagination and opinion. I can understand why you are dismissive of facts. You must dismiss the facts otherwise your entire premise for this OP fails.

I have not the time to present more facts, now. But I do have more facts.

You can dictate and dismiss all you like. Fine with me. I am just using your comments and OP to show the baselessness of the claims.

Everyone can read your responses and see that you are attempting to counter fact with your opinion and feelings.

Very sad.

Last edited:
Opinion, the idea that it is an opinion is of your imagination and opinion. I can understand why you are dismissive of facts. You must dismiss the facts otherwise your entire premise for this OP fails.

You can dictate and dismiss all you like. Fine with me. I am just using your comments and OP to show the baselessness of the claims.

Everyone can read your responses and see that you are attempting to counter fact with your opinion abd feelings.

Very sad.
The facts from your own article dismissed Weissmann. Those are the facts. No need to present further facts. Your own article took care of that for us. Thanks!

Everyone can read your responses and see that you are attempting to counter fact with your opinion abd feelings.

Very sad.
The facts from your own article dismissed Weissmann. Those are the facts. No need to present further facts. Your own article took care of that for us. Thanks!
Right, like I said everyone can see what claim does not matter.
Chapter 22 – The Bar at Its Lowest and Epilogue

Very sad.
Right, like I said everyone can see what claim does not matter.
Chapter 22 – The Bar at Its Lowest and Epilogue
They never investigated Weissmann because there washttps://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/22/andrew-weissman-complaints-dismissed/ nothing there;

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik. This seems to be where the lynch pin for a conspiracy will probably be found in SC's final report. A couple of quid pro quo's and some Russians helping Trump get elected, along with others in his campaign conducting a RICO style criminal enterprise in other areas such as the inauguration and charitable foundations, looks like a time bomb ready to explode. Stay tuned! It's fixing to get real rocky for Trump and his complicit followers.Mueller prosecutor may have dropped clue to 'the heart' of Russia investigation

I really want liberals to let go of this Russia investigation -- Trump is clearly not innocent, but no matter in what way he colluded with Russians -- HE WILL NOT FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES AT ALL.

The last president to even be remotely close to facing real punishment for the crimes they committed was Nixon -- there will not be another.....If Reagan was able to get away clean with Iran-Contra, then Trump will definitely have no problem here.

Trump never expected to win so all of his collusion with Russia was mainly done for financial reasons and Russia's only interest in Trump was because they knew Trump is more of a depraved kleptocrat than Hillary would be.

He never expected to win, therefore he never expected the kind of scrutiny he is now getting since he has actually won the presidency...but there will be no smoking gun coming from the Mueller report, period --- as Trump said, he can shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and nothing will happen.

Forum List

Back