We got a view into the real possibility of conspiracy between Trump and Russia

New Mueller transcript as rare as a ‘unicorn sighting’

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik. This seems to be where the lynch pin for a conspiracy will probably be found in SC's final report. A couple of quid pro quo's and some Russians helping Trump get elected, along with others in his campaign conducting a RICO style criminal enterprise in other areas such as the inauguration and charitable foundations, looks like a time bomb ready to explode. Stay tuned! It's fixing to get real rocky for Trump and his complicit followers.Mueller prosecutor may have dropped clue to 'the heart' of Russia investigation

Um, you mean Ukraine?

Thanks to Andrew Weissman today, he divulged a peek into Trump/ Russia conspiracy via the association between Paul Manafort and his connection to Konstantin Kilimnik. This seems to be where the lynch pin for a conspiracy will probably be found in SC's final report. A couple of quid pro quo's and some Russians helping Trump get elected, along with others in his campaign conducting a RICO style criminal enterprise in other areas such as the inauguration and charitable foundations, looks like a time bomb ready to explode. Stay tuned! It's fixing to get real rocky for Trump and his complicit followers.Mueller prosecutor may have dropped clue to 'the heart' of Russia investigation

Any day now...............

Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg
Don't you just love it when the most feared prosecutor tosses out a big nugget revealing a potential conspiracy between Trump and Russia.
He tossed out no nugget you moron
He told us what the lying was about with Paul Manafort.
He told us nothing at all

Nothing what so ever and your link proves it.

Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg
Don't you just love it when the most feared prosecutor tosses out a big nugget revealing a potential conspiracy between Trump and Russia.

Ha, just keep following that yellow brick road headed no where.

It's possible the sun will go supernova tomorrow

But just as likely
You know, if you weren't sweating it, you wouldn't be posting.
Wrong I'm owning you for the fun of it and you are making yourself out to be a total fool.

You will be molesting the skeleton of this dead horse for the rest of your life.
If only Manafort could hear you now. Lol!

Not this shite again...

iizsrbna4k421.jpg

I directly quoted it you fucking fool.

May have

May have

May have

You link proves you have got nothing

Trump is your president and is heading for re election . Deal with reality

It's possible the sun will go supernova tomorrow

But just as likely
You know, if you weren't sweating it, you wouldn't be posting.
Wrong I'm owning you for the fun of it and you are making yourself out to be a total fool.

You will be molesting the skeleton of this dead horse for the rest of your life.
If only Manafort could hear you now. Lol!
He would agree

" Mueller prosecutor MAY have dropped clue "

Translated

You got nothing
Yea, tell that to Manafort.
No im telling it to you.

And it is fact

Manafort is irrelevant.
Manafort, as I have always known, is linked directly to Russia, its Oligarchs, Quid pro quo, and election interference to help Trump.

Translated

You got nothing
No im telling it to you.

And it is fact

Manafort is irrelevant.
Manafort, as I have always known, is linked directly to Russia, its Oligarchs, Quid pro quo, and election interference to help Trump.
Except he is not and you have been wrong about everything since trump was elected.

May have

May have

May have

Boss, get a hold of yourself. Trump is a RICO criminal who used foreign adversaries, their money, and a bunch of his own stooges to get elected illegally. You best prepare yourself for the inevitable. My gut is never wrong, and that's the reality you need to get used to.

May have

May have

May have

Boss, get a hold of yourself. Trump is a RICO criminal who used foreign adversaries, their money, and a bunch of his own stooges to get elected illegally. You best prepare yourself for the inevitable. My gut is never wrong, and that's the reality you need to get used to.
All lies with no evidence

You got nothing and you are a massive failure on this forum as you are in life.

Here is the truth boy.

He is a better president than the cankle would have been and far better than the fickwad we had before him

And he is going no where you will live with him and his agenda for another six years

You have NOTHING

Translated

You got nothing
No im telling it to you.

And it is fact

Manafort is irrelevant.
Except he is not and you have been wrong about everything since trump was elected.
What I predicted, even before has inauguration has in fact come true. The players involved, who I predicted would be charged, did in fact get charged. And some in Trump's family are on that list yet to go down. It's going to happen.

Translated

You got nothing
No im telling it to you.

And it is fact

Manafort is irrelevant.
What I predicted, even before has inauguration has in fact come true. The players involved, who I predicted would be charged, did in fact get charged. And some in Trump's family are on that list yet to go down. It's going to happen.
You made no predictions

Nothing is going to happen except you continuing to look like a fool

And now a liar

May have

May have

May have

Here is the truth boy.

He is a better president than the cankle would have been and far better than the fickwad we had before him

And he is going no where you will live with him and his agenda for another six years

You have NOTHING
Some of the evidence has already been exposed. The Trump tower meeting is a classic conspiracy, via the statute. Campaign finance violations, clear as a bell. If Cohen was prosecuted, so will Trump for the crime he orchestrated. It was an illegal election. Simple as that.

May have

May have

May have

Here is the truth boy.

You have NOTHING
Some of the evidence has already been exposed. The Trump tower meeting is a classic conspiracy, via the statute. Campaign finance violations, clear as a bell. If Cohen was prosecuted, so will Trump for the crime he orchestrated. It was an illegal election. Simple as that.
No evidence has been exposed except that you are delusional and it is as simple as that

May have

May have

May have

Here is the truth boy.

You have NOTHING
No evidence has been exposed except that you are delusional and it is as simple as that
It was a righteous election and we all know it hence your desperation

No im telling it to you.

And it is fact

Manafort is irrelevant.
You made no predictions

And now a liar
I have no reason to lie about that. That only hurts me if I lie about it. I'm not in that business. I leave that up to folks like you.

No im telling it to you.

And it is fact

Manafort is irrelevant.
You made no predictions

And now a liar
I have no reason to lie about that. That only hurts me if I lie about it. I'm not in that business. I leave that up to folks like you.
Yes you do have reason .
You have always been a slow and dimwitted person

So you try to compensate by making false claims

The election was legal and righteous and you know it.

Forum List

Back