We Don't Have A 'Tax Revenue' Problem - We Have A POLITICIAN SPENDING Problem!

We need 2 things to avoid the eventual collapse of the USA:

1. Balance Budget Amendment.

2. Term limits for Congress.

No, what is needed is for Congress to raise taxes to the level of spending, instead of cutting them. Americans having been living on the national debt for generations, kicking the can of debt down the road for someone else to deal with. Young people are started to rebel against a deck that is completely stacked against them and now designed to keep them in debt through students loans to the end of their lives.

I am not in favour of term limits for Congress, but I am in favour of a mandatory retirement age.

Libs never say we should cut spending to balance the budget.........just tax more. Typical.

And Repubs say "who cares spending and the debt...we need more and more of both! "
When did Barry Hussein's deficits start to go down............when Republicans took the House and control of spending.

When did Trump's deficits explode............when Nazi Pelousy took control of the House and spending.

Hmmmmm.........................

You all can argue back and forth on which tribe is the worst for spending our hard earned money.
But, you have taken a rabbit trail away from the OP's information. The tax cuts did work to increase revenue
sheesh
US lost more tax revenue than any other developed country in 2018 due to Trump tax cuts, new report says

U.S. tax revenue as a proportion of GDP drops the most of any country in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development in 2018, according to a new report.

The 2017 tax cuts dramatically alter the U.S. tax landscape for the first time in decades, though the promised surge in economic growth and investment does not result.

GOP leader concedes tax cuts may not pay for themselves as 2019 deficit grows
And yet, tax revenue went up after the Trump tax cuts.

Oops!

Here's something your propagandists don't tell you tards.

When Barack Obama and Bill Clinton raised taxes during their presidencies, tax revenues went UP!

They keep that fact from you. Because they are dumbing you down to the point of mental illness.
And when Kennedy, Reagan, Bush, and Trump cut taxes revenues went up.

Oops!

Answer the question, coward.

LOL. I do have a life outside of this forum and I was living it.

Your question is way too broad. We could probably sit here all day and night arguing about which taxes are "fair" and which aren't. Frankly, I'd need to be a tax accountant to discuss corporate taxes, government incentives, etc.

Is it your view that ALL tax incentives are wrong or unfair?

Generally speaking, how much of one's income should they be required to give to the government?
This kind of massive and willful ignorance is exactly what the Republicans who are robbing you blind count on.

You keep parroting the lie that only Democrats are all about handouts and your puppet masters love your dumb ass for it.

ALL tax expenditures cause tax rates and deficits to go up. Every last one. Every dollar. You are paying higher tax rates, and the government is borrowing more, because they are ever increasing.

One politician finally openly admitted it a couple years ago when they were talking about the corporate tax cuts. Deven Nunes of all people.

But instead of holding to true fiscal conservative principles, every last Republican caved and cut the corporate tax rate without eliminating the tax expenditures which caused them to be so high to begin with.

And that's going to add another trillion dollars to the debt over ten years.

You people have been so dumbed down you don't even know the most basic fiscal conservative principles. This is core. Elemental. And you don't even have the most basic grasp.

You have been deliberately dumbed down so you don't catch on. Otherwise, you'd be carrying torches and pitchforks to Washington and roasting Trump and the Republicans.

But they got you dumb sheep howling at Democratic spending.

Man, talk about the wool being over your eyes!
Hey everyone, that was a long post so I just pulled this out of it:

ALL tax expenditures cause tax rates and deficits to go up.

That tells you what a fucking moron g5000 is. Read that as many times as you want trying to figure out WTF he is trying to say. He clearly has no clue.

The truly wealthy in this country aren’t making their money through working and producing the kind of income that ordinarily gets taxed. Instead, they’ve built great fortunes that now have their own money managers and PR firms to protect those fortunes and make those fortunes grow, and, boy, are they growing — they are growing faster than incomes all around this country.

we have a billionaire problem, my friends

We need 2 things to avoid the eventual collapse of the USA:

1. Balance Budget Amendment.

2. Term limits for Congress.

No, what is needed is for Congress to raise taxes to the level of spending, instead of cutting them. Americans having been living on the national debt for generations, kicking the can of debt down the road for someone else to deal with. Young people are started to rebel against a deck that is completely stacked against them and now designed to keep them in debt through students loans to the end of their lives.

I am not in favour of term limits for Congress, but I am in favour of a mandatory retirement age.

Libs never say we should cut spending to balance the budget.........just tax more. Typical.

And Repubs say "who cares spending and the debt...we need more and more of both! "
When did Barry Hussein's deficits start to go down............when Republicans took the House and control of spending.

When did Trump's deficits explode............when Nazi Pelousy took control of the House and spending.

Hmmmmm.........................

Poor Trump...he has no choice but to sign those bills.

Poor GOP Senate...has no choice but to agree to those bills.

It is such a shame the party you worship is so fucking weak they cannot stop anything when they control 2/3 of the government.

Here's something your propagandists don't tell you tards.

When Barack Obama and Bill Clinton raised taxes during their presidencies, tax revenues went UP!

They keep that fact from you. Because they are dumbing you down to the point of mental illness.
And when Kennedy, Reagan, Bush, and Trump cut taxes revenues went up.

Oops!

Yes, they went up at a slower rate than they were going up prior to the tax cuts.

Answer my question to you about banning tax expenditures. Coward.

You mean tax credits?
Tax expenditures = tax deductions, credits, exemptions.
Please tell me you aren't that cluless.

Tax expenditures are deductions, credits, and exemptions??????????????????????

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

What are tax expenditures and how are they structured?

Tax expenditures are special provisions of the tax code such as exclusions, deductions, deferrals, credits, and tax rates that benefit specific activities or groups of taxpayers.

abolish the EPA. abolish the Dept of Education. abolish the Defense Department. abolish the State Dept. abolish Congress. abolish EVERYTHING!

Answer the question, coward.

LOL. I do have a life outside of this forum and I was living it.

Your question is way too broad. We could probably sit here all day and night arguing about which taxes are "fair" and which aren't. Frankly, I'd need to be a tax accountant to discuss corporate taxes, government incentives, etc.

Is it your view that ALL tax incentives are wrong or unfair?

Generally speaking, how much of one's income should they be required to give to the government?
This kind of massive and willful ignorance is exactly what the Republicans who are robbing you blind count on.

You keep parroting the lie that only Democrats are all about handouts and your puppet masters love your dumb ass for it.

ALL tax expenditures cause tax rates and deficits to go up. Every last one. Every dollar. You are paying higher tax rates, and the government is borrowing more, because they are ever increasing.

One politician finally openly admitted it a couple years ago when they were talking about the corporate tax cuts. Deven Nunes of all people.

But instead of holding to true fiscal conservative principles, every last Republican caved and cut the corporate tax rate without eliminating the tax expenditures which caused them to be so high to begin with.

And that's going to add another trillion dollars to the debt over ten years.

You people have been so dumbed down you don't even know the most basic fiscal conservative principles. This is core. Elemental. And you don't even have the most basic grasp.

You have been deliberately dumbed down so you don't catch on. Otherwise, you'd be carrying torches and pitchforks to Washington and roasting Trump and the Republicans.

But they got you dumb sheep howling at Democratic spending.

Man, talk about the wool being over your eyes!
Hey everyone, that was a long post so I just pulled this out of it:

ALL tax expenditures cause tax rates and deficits to go up.

That tells you what a fucking moron g5000 is. Read that as many times as you want trying to figure out WTF he is trying to say. He clearly has no clue.

Hey stupid! All tax cuts cause deficits to go up. That you don't realize this shows that you have no room to call others "moron".

Despite ridiculous claims from the Left that President Trump's tax cuts is responsible for the ballooning deficit, the fact that the US collected more in tax revenue this year than any time in US history proves the cuts actually resulted in more tax dollars being collected ever...and helped prove we do not have a tax revenue / tax collection problem. We have a Federal Politician Spending problem.

Democrats, especially, pride themselves on knowing how to spend your money better than you do. Here are some of the examples of what our brilliant federal politicians found to wisely spend our money on:

1. UNUSEABLE Telecommunications Towers in Afghanistan: $6.5 Million

2. Improperly Camouflaged Uniforms For Afghanistan: $28 Million

3. HOUSING for RETIRED CHIMPANZEES (despite Ca's homeless epidemic): $7 Million

4. NASA - A Bent Rocket Tower: $1 Billion ($912 Million over the last 10 years on another tower for 1 use)

5. A Defective Telescope: $800,000

:wtf:?!

Merry Christmas! Uncle Sam Spends $1.2 Billion On Complete Junk
The waste is nonpartisan....Chimpola Bush had congress in his back pocket for six years, and outspent Bubba Clintoon by a large margin....And that's NOT counting his two idiotic wars.
They don't need to raise taxes just stop spending on stupid shit.

You keep using that word.

You keep using that word.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Seriously, you are saying debt and providing deficit articles. Not trying to be a smart-ass or argumentative but you do realize not the same, right?
Of course...I made a mistake...I know there is a first time for everything...Rambunctious made a mistake....put it on a bumper sticker....it finally happened....Rambunctious made a error....jeeze! fire the cannons for Christ sake...Rambunctious is just a smidgen under perfect...

Forum List

Back