We Don't Have A 'Tax Revenue' Problem - We Have A POLITICIAN SPENDING Problem!

You keep using that word.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Seriously, you are saying debt and providing deficit articles. Not trying to be a smart-ass or argumentative but you do realize not the same, right?
Of course...I made a mistake...I know there is a first time for everything...Rambunctious made a mistake....put it on a bumper sticker....it finally happened....Rambunctious made a error....jeeze! fire the cannons for Christ sake...Rambunctious is just a smidgen under perfect...

You did not make a mistake, you lied and then tried to cover it up with a 6 year old article.

Seriously, you are saying debt and providing deficit articles. Not trying to be a smart-ass or argumentative but you do realize not the same, right?
Of course...I made a mistake...I know there is a first time for everything...Rambunctious made a mistake....put it on a bumper sticker....it finally happened....Rambunctious made a error....jeeze! fire the cannons for Christ sake...Rambunctious is just a smidgen under perfect...
No need to go that dramatic either. We all make mistakes but when I do I try not to rail on the person pointing it out.

In any event, no big deal. Carry on.

No need to go that dramatic either. We all make mistakes but when I do I try not to rail on the person pointing it out.

It is called deflection. My kids did the same thing growing up, you knew they were guilty by how mad they pretended to be. Rambunctious made up a lie about FoxNews and then tried to cover it with an article, but he did not go past the headline and did not realize the article was talking about FY2013.

It is called deflection. My kids did the same thing growing up, you knew they were guilty by how mad they pretended to be. Rambunctious made up a lie about FoxNews and then tried to cover it with an article, but he did not go past the headline and did not realize the article was talking about FY2013.
A lot of people make that mistake. You've corrected me on it but I just check and learn. I hope. Then try to do more research before posting. Try. :)

Both sides are hell bent on every single bit of information exonerating their sde there is rarely thoughtful discourse anymore. Just reaction fed by rage.

Both sides have gone full emo-mode and seem to live in a mindset 24x7 usually meant for "extreme" occasions.

To stay there they gotta keep feeding bullshit and then do whatever it takes to believe it.

But it's still bullshit.

I didn't rail on you...carry on....

I never just make things up...I misheard...not misspoke....and don't bring offspring into it...a guy makes one mistake and because him making a mistake is so rare the whole world goes bananas....I guess I can understand the shock....

I never just make things up...I misheard...not misspoke....and don't bring offspring into it...a guy makes one mistake and because him making a mistake is so rare the whole world goes bananas....I guess I can understand the shock....

You made two mistakes...you made a claim that was not true and then you tried to cover it up by posting an article about FY13...something you still have not owned up to.

You did not make a mistake, you lied and then tried to cover it up with a 6 year old article.
The article was dated this month....it was in reference to several years ago...believe what you will Gator...you always do....in error of course....

The article was dated this month....it was in reference to several years ago...believe what you will Gator...you always do....in error of course....

Still trying to cover up for your lies. How typical.

Still trying to cover up for your lies. How typical.
For as long as it has your panties in a bunch I will continue....

G, stop using actual, real facts on Tramptards. Because facts to them are like kryptonite to Superman, fucking lethal!!!
MSM warps your brain...so you couldn't see a truth if it would save your life....

And you lied again, the article has no date on it.

Is there no end to your lies?

G, stop using actual, real facts on Tramptards. Because facts to them are like kryptonite to Superman, fucking lethal!!!
MSM warps your brain...so you couldn't see a truth if it would save your life....

Hey Dewy, the piece ewe are posting is talking about fiscal year 2013. So I am guessing that you are now taunting Obama for his fiscal responsibility. Because Tramp has doubled the deficit since being in office. Now ain't that MAGA!!!

Hey Dewy, the piece ewe are posting is talking about fiscal year 2013. So I am guessing that you are now taunting Obama for his fiscal responsibility. Because Tramp has doubled the deficit since being in office. Now ain't that MAGA!!!
Then you guess wrong....

No end....does it drive you crazy?.....is it ruining your weekend?...if this is ruining your day just wait till November 2020...Buuuuaaaahahahahaha!!!!

No end....does it drive you crazy?.....is it ruining your weekend?...if this is ruining your day just wait till November 2020...Buuuuaaaahahahahaha!!!!

Why would showcasing what a liar you are ruin my day?

you are stupid as well as a lair.

Why would showcasing what a liar you are ruin my day?

you are stupid as well as a lair.
You calling me a liar is a badge of honor...it means you have no argument left...but your day must be going badly...because you are hanging on to the slimmest of small victories...like a 2 year old baby with his rattle....so just who is stalking who Wally?...

Forum List

Back