We Don't Have A 'Tax Revenue' Problem - We Have A POLITICIAN SPENDING Problem!

You calling me a liar is a badge of honor...it means you have no argument left...but your day must be going badly...because you are hanging on to the slimmest of small victories...like a 2 year old baby with his rattle....so just who is stalking who Wally?...

:itsok:

You calling me a liar is a badge of honor...it means you have no argument left...but your day must be going badly...because you are hanging on to the slimmest of small victories...like a 2 year old baby with his rattle....so just who is stalking who Wally?...

:itsok:
Gator stalker alert....
473dceaa9ec7f84c3169318d805f956c.gif

G, stop using actual, real facts on Tramptards. Because facts to them are like kryptonite to Superman, fucking lethal!!!
MSM warps your brain...so you couldn't see a truth if it would save your life....

Hey Dewy, the piece ewe are posting is talking about fiscal year 2013. So I am guessing that you are now taunting Obama for his fiscal responsibility. Because Tramp has doubled the deficit since being in office. Now ain't that MAGA!!!
Then you guess wrong....

Ewe really are the dumbest fuck on this board, please carry on!

Answer the question, coward.

LOL. I do have a life outside of this forum and I was living it.

Your question is way too broad. We could probably sit here all day and night arguing about which taxes are "fair" and which aren't. Frankly, I'd need to be a tax accountant to discuss corporate taxes, government incentives, etc.

Is it your view that ALL tax incentives are wrong or unfair?

Generally speaking, how much of one's income should they be required to give to the government?
This kind of massive and willful ignorance is exactly what the Republicans who are robbing you blind count on.

You keep parroting the lie that only Democrats are all about handouts and your puppet masters love your dumb ass for it.

ALL tax expenditures cause tax rates and deficits to go up. Every last one. Every dollar. You are paying higher tax rates, and the government is borrowing more, because they are ever increasing.

One politician finally openly admitted it a couple years ago when they were talking about the corporate tax cuts. Deven Nunes of all people.

But instead of holding to true fiscal conservative principles, every last Republican caved and cut the corporate tax rate without eliminating the tax expenditures which caused them to be so high to begin with.

And that's going to add another trillion dollars to the debt over ten years.

You people have been so dumbed down you don't even know the most basic fiscal conservative principles. This is core. Elemental. And you don't even have the most basic grasp.

You have been deliberately dumbed down so you don't catch on. Otherwise, you'd be carrying torches and pitchforks to Washington and roasting Trump and the Republicans.

But they got you dumb sheep howling at Democratic spending.

Man, talk about the wool being over your eyes!
Hey everyone, that was a long post so I just pulled this out of it:

ALL tax expenditures cause tax rates and deficits to go up.

That tells you what a fucking moron g5000 is. Read that as many times as you want trying to figure out WTF he is trying to say. He clearly has no clue.

Hey stupid! All tax cuts cause deficits to go up. That you don't realize this shows that you have no room to call others "moron".
How? All major tax cuts resulted in increased revenues.

We need 2 things to avoid the eventual collapse of the USA:

1. Balance Budget Amendment.

2. Term limits for Congress.
term limits take the peoples power away from them. If we want to re-elect our folks who are you to tell us we can't? Floridians want term limits for Californians politicians. Californians want term limits for Floridian candidates.

Despite ridiculous claims from the Left that President Trump's tax cuts is responsible for the ballooning deficit, the fact that the US collected more in tax revenue this year than any time in US history proves the cuts actually resulted in more tax dollars being collected ever...and helped prove we do not have a tax revenue / tax collection problem. We have a Federal Politician Spending problem.

Democrats, especially, pride themselves on knowing how to spend your money better than you do. Here are some of the examples of what our brilliant federal politicians found to wisely spend our money on:

1. UNUSEABLE Telecommunications Towers in Afghanistan: $6.5 Million

2. Improperly Camouflaged Uniforms For Afghanistan: $28 Million

3. HOUSING for RETIRED CHIMPANZEES (despite Ca's homeless epidemic): $7 Million

4. NASA - A Bent Rocket Tower: $1 Billion ($912 Million over the last 10 years on another tower for 1 use)

5. A Defective Telescope: $800,000

:wtf:?!

Merry Christmas! Uncle Sam Spends $1.2 Billion On Complete Junk

and the blob signed off on every dime, right?

quick...lie to us and blame the Democrats.

Forum List

Back