WATCH: Trump Warns Obama Can be Charged For Drone Strikes if Court Rules Against Immunity Claims

Qualified immunity is against everything this country should stand for.
to a degree I agree,,

a cop being jailed for murder if when in under fire by a gang has a bullet go through a wall and kill a child is just one example,,

he goes through due process to determine if what he did was outside his duties and have his immunity removed

Ha! Jack Smith wasn't expecting this. Remember when Obama had an American citizen assassinated by a drone in 2011? Yea, that's what I thought. Nevertheless Trump and his lawyers did though.

Biden can also be prosecuted for his botched Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in the death of 13 US service members.

“The lowest moment, I think, in the history of our country was Afghanistan – the way we withdrew. With shame. We surrendered. People were killed, 13 great soldiers killed…[Biden] could be prosecuted for that. So you can’t have a president without immunity,” Trump said.

One of Trump’s lawyers said as soon as they argued that Obama could be prosecuted for drone strikes, all of a sudden Jack Smith pivoted and said that Obama should be protected from criminal prosecution because of presidential immunity.

WATCH in link.
I guess you're upset after those judges handed Trump & his lawyer's asses back to them just like I said they would.

Now you can join Trump & his lawyers for a round of shit sandwiches.

And when they release their written decision? It will be epic.

Ha! Jack Smith wasn't expecting this. Remember when Obama had an American citizen assassinated by a drone in 2011? Yea, that's what I thought. Nevertheless Trump and his lawyers did though.

Biden can also be prosecuted for his botched Afghanistan withdrawal that resulted in the death of 13 US service members.

“The lowest moment, I think, in the history of our country was Afghanistan – the way we withdrew. With shame. We surrendered. People were killed, 13 great soldiers killed…[Biden] could be prosecuted for that. So you can’t have a president without immunity,” Trump said.

One of Trump’s lawyers said as soon as they argued that Obama could be prosecuted for drone strikes, all of a sudden Jack Smith pivoted and said that Obama should be protected from criminal prosecution because of presidential immunity.

WATCH in link.
No, no President Obama can't.

But apparently, the former fuckup can order Seal Team 6 to murder political opponents.

thats not whats in question,,

both are acts of POTUS but the question is how to determine when can a POTUS be held accountable for something they did in office,,
what they did isnt the issue,
So Biden can have Trump & then Congress & the Senate whacked so they can't impeach him & he gets off scott free because he has immunity, genius?

That's Dotard's immunity claim.

thats not whats in question,,

both are acts of POTUS but the question is how to determine when can a POTUS be held accountable for something they did in office,,
what they did isnt the issue,
It depends upon what they did.
If they attempted to stage a coup and steal an election in order to remain in powe then no.
No immunity.
If a military strike results in friendly fire casualties then yes.
Immunity should apply.

So Biden can have Trump & then Congress & the Senate whacked so they can't impeach him & he gets off scott free because he has immunity, genius?

If you are ready for another civil war with bullets flying, go for it.

WATCH in link.
1704859716421.png

that would depend on the circumstances of why he had it done,,,

Forum List

Back