Eastman Reiterates Support For Full Insurrection

Well....one thing you can say about this guy..is that he's a consistent traitor. Given that he's one of the likely co-conspirators in Trump's latest trial, you'd think he might STFU..but no:

Eastman Reiterates Support For Full Insurrection

In an interview released on Thursday, John Eastman restated that he’s an unreconstructed believer that the 2020 election was stolen by the left.
The interview was recorded before Special Counsel Jack Smith charged President Trump with four counts related to his efforts to reverse the 2020 election. Though Eastman does not appear in the indictment by name, his attorney confirmed to multiple media outlets that the document refers to him as “Co-Conspirator 2.”
Eastman has not been charged with a crime, and his lawyer said last month that he planned to send a letter to state and federal officials investigating Jan. 6 explaining that Eastman committed no crimes.

Eastman made the stunning remarks, which appear to repeat the suggestion that overthrowing the government is a legitimate means to stop what Eastman described as “the modern left wing,” in the last of a series of interviews with Klingenstein. Part one, published in June, addresses Eastman’s belief that the election was stolen. Part two covers what Eastman saw as the legal remedy, while part three asks, as Klingenstein put it, “should you and the president have pursued that legal remedy?”
Eastman said in the interview that his own actions and statements during the run-up to January 6 had been mischaracterized, and at one point claimed that Trump himself read a series of academic law review articles about the Electoral Count Act to brush up on the relevant law.
But it’s the threat that Eastman sees the left as posing which runs through the interview. He at one point describes it broadly as an attempt to “completely repudiate every one of our founding principles,” and in more detail as an attack on everything from sexual and gender norms to gas stoves. He warns of “OSHA telling me what kind of chair I can have in my home office.”
Eastman dropped specific claims of voter fraud in the third interview, and instead pivoted to claims that government agencies had worked to thwart the 2020 election and would do the same in 2024. He cited the Twitter Files, as well as claims that the intelligence suppressed information about Hunter Biden’s laptop.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If Donald Trump believes and believed at that time that the election was stolen and that there was a plot to steal and rig the election as the president of the United States–he had a constitutional obligation to do exactly what he did, which is communicate with the states and make sure that the states are doing their part to protect their own.

Absolute truth.

As far as Eastman goes, why should I give a shit what this guy says? It ain't like there aren't a lotta people out there on both sides saying incendiary things.

With all the illegal wars like Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, etc., as well as the illegal legislation in the US, like the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, mandated sentences, etc., it likely is about time for a REAL "insurrection".
The only problem is I would never trust Trump to lead it.

As far as Eastman goes, why should I give a shit what this guy says? It ain't like there aren't a lotta people out there on both sides saying incendiary things.

Depends on whether what he says makes sense or not?
I don't particularly care.

This government is so bad and corrupt, I Ihink we should have had an "insurrection" way back when we illegally started the Spanish American War.
But Trump is not my choice of leader for an insurrection.

With all the illegal wars like Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, etc., as well as the illegal legislation in the US, like the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, mandated sentences, etc., it likely is about time for a REAL "insurrection".
The only problem is I would never trust Trump to lead it.
Those were all wars except for Ukraine which Putin started

"and at one point claimed that Trump himself read a series of academic law review articles about the Electoral Count Act to brush up on the relevant law."

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Oh my God!! Trump read a law review!!!! Quick gather the wife and children!!! It's an APOCALYPSE I TELL YA!!!!!!! Why that Ol' Orange Man Bad gonna destroy the whole world as we know it with mean words on X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Remember Trump is a X Tweeter!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back