The various indictments of Trump are a political attack and a disgrace to American history.

I have no idea. Why would I know? But you follow demofk logic, and that logic is as evil as anything on this planet. Again, you would have bashed trump for not following the science, you know that and you are not man or woman enough to admit it. psst.
You are pedantic because you are bitter, a hell of a way to go through life.

Why do you think I'm bitter? Nothing I can fking do. None of us. Those with power have power because cucks like you exist.

You can't be serious about comparing Bill Clinton's situation to Trump's. If you are, you're an idiot.
I agree, Trump is harassed far more than slick willie ever was. He has pulled out the tds maniacs.

bitter about? can't answer huh? again, instead of the people sticking together to reign in government you kiss the elite's ass who control them.

bitter about? can't answer huh? again, instead of the people sticking together to reign in government you kiss the elite's ass who control them.
I bet you use Vaseline with that bit of mental masturbation. You should try using more honey and less vinegar to attract bees.

Forum List

Back